Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
guess who’s back earlp is back
Time code 1:04:10

ROTC dropped a video on Tranny Earlp
You can thank me later
And Royce put out a theory on why Dayton is coming back on video

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
guess who’s back earlp is back
Time code 1:04:10

ROTC dropped a video on Tranny Earlp
You can thank me later
And Royce put out a theory on why Dayton is coming back on video
Where is the link to the actual video though?
I can't find it anywhere.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Where is the link to the actual video though?
I can't find it anywhere.
Royce has the video source and I think you can find them on his Facebook but don’t quote me on that

He really is that worthless and not even that active. Surprised he's even alive :lol:
And I though he was out at the bar getting drunk off his wine and he got the coronavirus at the bar

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
The fact his family put up with this utter lunatics shit is astonishing. I feel like plenty of other family units in this situation would have thrown his degenerate ass out before reaching 20, or disgracefully kill him off in his sleep. I feel bad for the poor bastards but on the other hand they've gotta have some part in creating this, absolutely NOTHING about this person screams "well-adjusted, normal childhood with loving parents".

His huge persceution complex against his family becomes something comical and hilarious, my favorite is him obsessively blaming his older brother and describing him as; "the hermitic alcohol", "racist bigot skinhead who beats me" and a bunch of other funny shit like that. yet every single video shows him starting confrontations with his brother. Sure Sherman might be a bit off-the-rails himself (he still looks completely normal compared to his fuck up bro) but again, you gotta pity him for dealing with Dayton's shit his entire life; and not being able to escape it.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Dayton dropped a new video which you can watch at this time stamp 1:03:25 on Daywave
it’s 15 minutes long and Earlp posted the video twice
In the video he just mumbles about Christina Ricci and is wearing two Chokers around his neck
This is his second video of 2020
Update: revenge of the cis got the second video the time stamp is 1:12:33

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Earlp just dropped his 4th this year
Earlp is back to his old self with the unhinged rants
He just added a new descriptive word to his vocabulary and calling his brother and mother an anti-semite
the time stamp is 1:12:09

Update: he just dropped his 5th video and the guys at ROTC have it. The video shows Tranny Earlp in a dress playing his guitar his “band” that will go no where, the sound of the guitar that he is playing is so bad
it starts around 1:30:08 mark of the video

Last edited: