Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
Your reply obviously got messed up somehow before posting but its to the point where can’t infer what you mean by your comment currently. Could u clarify pls? Because right now it reads like you’re accusing me of being a hypocrite and wearing dresses lol

[Edit: why does quote feature seem to be glitching for me? Anyone else having the same issue?]

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
Your reply obviously got messed up somehow before posting but its to the point where can’t infer what you mean by your comment currently. Could u clarify pls? Because right now it reads like you’re accusing me of being a hypocrite and wearing dresses lol

[Edit: why does quote feature seem to be glitching for me? Anyone else having the same issue?]
I was responding to a screenshot of Earlp talking about how shallow society is. I find it ridiculous that he can call everyone else shallow when he thinks wearing a dress and calling himself a woman is all it takes to be one. Last time I saw him he still had full-blown facial hair.

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
I was responding to a screenshot of Earlp talking about how shallow society is. I find it ridiculous that he can call everyone else shallow when he thinks wearing a dress and calling himself a woman is all it takes to be one. Last time I saw him he still had full-blown facial hair.
I gotcha sorry i just got of work and gym double header so my brain is on sped mode

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
Wow, absolutely nothings changed at all. I've seen some recent videos of his and it's literally the EXACT same shit, word-for-word. Same situation and perceived conflicts, "Skinhead older brother beating me" "Bigot family underpaying me" "I have psoriasis". etc etc etc.. My fucking god. It starts looking more pathetic once you realize literally NOTHING will improve or change, it will stay the exact same.

I can bet that this will continue on until both of his parents are dead, Earl and Sherman won't move out any time soon and the crazy delusional shit will carry on until his parents last breaths; what a fucked way to spend your final years eh. I wonder how this situation will carry on after his parents death with Earl/Sherman forced to move out. Maybe they'll end up on the streets together and Sherman will beat Daytons ass for real

The whole family has problems, it's not a case of who's in the right and the wrong. They're all fairly flawed people, but some are obviously worse than others. Dayton is the biggest fuckup of them all, no question about that. Sherman seems to have a pretty large ego and is also delusionally grandiose; especially about his boxing career, and more recently he's started trying to run a campaign for mayor. However he's not as bad as Earl makes him out to be, Sherman usually does a good job calling Earl out on his bullshit and making great points on how fucking nuts Earl really is. They shouldn't be living with their elderly parents however, I've noticed they both have a habit of getting into intense emotionally charged arguments with their mother/father.

Earls parents really don't deserve all the shit they get from their grown sons, their lives must be hellish having to put up with the constant bitchy and petty behavior from Earl. It's like having a behaviorally disturbed teenage girl except it's a fuckin 33 year old man under your roof. But on the other hand they're clearly enabling him by KEEPING him there, fair to say they love him and want him to be safe but they should show tough love and get him to go anywhere else but their house.

He's mentally ill as shit not a doubt. I've seen plenty of people try armchair-diagnosing him with all type of stuff. But if ya ask me I'd say this fits him pretty damn well.

Schizotypal Personality:

schizotypal.PNG

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Josterman