Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlazikenLover

GNU + Linux fatman
kiwifarms.net
Legion is probably my most hated killer because of how wonky and unintuitive his power is.
You go fast and can vault pallets and hitting a survivor makes them bleed out alright, it also reveals other survivors but the bleed is so unsatisfying, as long as you are near them the timer won't go down so all they have to do is keep running, hitting them a second time sends you into a cooldown so chasing them is pointless and removing the deep wound is trivial (you do not even need another survivor), you are supposed to chase and apply the deep wound to other survivors as well YET by the time you haul your ass to another survivor your frenzy ran out or if you manage to hit them it is hauling ass to the next survivor, at this point the first survivor has probably mended themselves and another one is doing gens.
I don't know how viable he is but yet again, I find his power to be unsatisfying as all hell. I think the whole "paused if in terror radius" was just a stupid bandaid since they couldn't figure out what counts as being in a chase and what doesn't. Could be wrong so if anyone who knows better correct me.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legion is probably my most hated killer because of how wonky and unintuitive his power is.
You go fast and can vault pallets and hitting a survivor makes them bleed out alright, it also reveals other survivors but the bleed is so unsatisfying, as long as you are near them the timer won't go down so all they have to do is keep running, hitting them a second time sends you into a cooldown so chasing them is pointless and removing the deep wound is trivial (you do not even need another survivor), you are supposed to chase and apply the deep wound to other survivors as well YET by the time you haul your ass to another survivor your frenzy ran out or if you manage to hit them it is hauling ass to the next survivor, at this point the first survivor has probably mended themselves and another one is doing gens.
I don't know how viable he is but yet again, I find his power to be unsatisfying as all hell. I think the whole "paused if in terror radius" was just a stupid bandaid since they couldn't figure out what counts as being in a chase and what doesn't. Could be wrong so if anyone who knows better correct me.
The devs accidentally made old Legion very powerful. Easily #2 or maybe #3 killer in the game. Of course, the crybaby bitches all cried and got their way as per usual. So the devs solution was just to make Legion really bad and unfun to play as.

He was considered bottom tier until the Trickster came out and Trickster is now easily the worst killer in the entire game.

BlazikenLover

GNU + Linux fatman
kiwifarms.net
The devs accidentally made old Legion very powerful. Easily #2 or maybe #3 killer in the game. Of course, the crybaby bitches all cried and got their way as per usual. So the devs solution was just to make Legion really bad and unfun to play as.

He was considered bottom tier until the Trickster came out and Trickster is now easily the worst killer in the entire game.
By old legion do you mean release legion? I was taking a break when he released yet heard how broken he was: to the point people would leave lobbies if they were against him. I think the issue was he could stab you then chase you until the timer ran out? It did seem a little broken to me but damn if there weren't easier ways to balance him than make him dogshit

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By old legion do you mean release legion? I was taking a break when he released yet heard how broken he was: to the point people would leave lobbies if they were against him. I think the issue was he could stab you then chase you until the timer ran out? It did seem a little broken to me but damn if there weren't easier ways to balance him than make him dogshit
Yes, release Legion. I personally think it was fair because (1) Legion still didn't have map control, (2) had 110% movement speed outside if Feral Frenzy and (3) required either moonwalking or using a Very Rare to stab them three times to down with Feral Frenzy. That's my take. I will die on this hill that old Legion was fair.

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Yes, release Legion. I personally think it was fair because (1) Legion still didn't have map control, (2) had 110% movement speed outside if Feral Frenzy and (3) required either moonwalking or using a Very Rare to stab them three times to down with Feral Frenzy. That's my take. I will die on this hill that old Legion was fair.
Power but for a price, and it made suriviors cry more then normal. I don't care of it was fair or not, making entitled crybabies cry harder is what made release legion the best.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I haven't looked at this fucking game in 2 years, and they unironically put some kpop shit in? lmfao
View attachment 2091267
Is this a sort of game where the devs are complete retards that dont understand how their game is played and what would be best for the game? I dont think i can handle playing another one after r6.
Whats the story behind having something this faggy in a game about mythical killers?

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Is this a sort of game where the devs are complete retards that dont understand how their game is played and what would be best for the game? I dont think i can handle playing another one after r6.
Whats the story behind having something this faggy in a game about mythical killers?
The devs are utter retards who don't communicate with each other.

notQueen told everyone the new HUD can't be changed or get rolled back and their fucking twitter showed a WIP Hud which means it can be changed.

Almo nerfed Huntress Lullaby, a perk which needs 3 - 5 tokens to be strong because he couldn't do skill checks against a Doctor. He also tried it having a grayish walls behind him which further fucks with the visibility of skillchecks.

^^^^^^ also told people to stop bothering him about colorblind options on stream. Which got some colorblind activist to tweet about it causing BHVR to finally work on something requested for 4 years.

Yeah devs are either oblivious to the community or show hostility.

KPop troon was meant to be them going after a new market group which failed since he's just a worse huntress and got released when two killers got buffed.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Quit this game December last year because of every cited between pages 1-137 and every single page afterwards.

I got so bent out of shape at how this game annoyed me I made a rules-light butchering of Chronicles of Darkness with pre-made Victims and Killers and had my players take turns in the normal style. Not only did I recreate the general mechanics and feeling of playing DbD. A lot could be fixed by making maps less like competetive Call of Duty matches and more like actual locations and not restricting yourself to a retarded meme setting like duh entity ghost world. Mixed it up by replacing Generators will Prayer Gates, replaced Hooks with various Kill Locations. Tying everyones hands up still works fine, and even after including a process for each Killer to be "perma-killed" by Victims and they figured out how to fix the shotgun, it was still very hard to do. I think we played 2 rounds the week after Halloween. Didn't get to test out all the Victims/Killers I made but it was fun and I wanna run it again.

If anybody is interested I'll go find the maps and stats and post autism.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're continuing to re-work the Killer and Survivor models. Trapper is next.

Before:

old trapper.jpg

After:

reworked trapper.jpg

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only they can make having him carry 2 traps at once part of his base kit.
It's a weird thing they continue to resist with even the Shill Whisperers constantly telling them to do it. Otzdarva had to make a 50 kill win streak video to try to prove that point and they continue to ignore the suggestion.

I think maybe, benefit of the doubt and all that, they're afraid of Trapper's being able to carry too many traps and thus completly shutting down a spot... Even though you can already do it with a Yellow or Purple bag add-on and get them in the basement. Especially a shack basement. The solution to that is make it so you're hardcapped at 3 traps maximum and make the Purple bag add-on do something else.

Edit: since I mentioned Otz, I looked at a restream and found his updated tier list:

Lunacy.PNG

Spirit is better than Nurse? WUT? And he's doubling down on Hag being S tier. Hag is good but she gets destroyed by a SWF. Blight being top of A tier is just wrong. It's not a "difference of opinion" it's just being wrong. Blight is terrible. I might agree with Huntress being A tier but definitely not at the top. Huntress is insanely map dependent with indoor maps being horrible for her (excluding maybe the Saw map). Oni being better than Leatherface is also just wrong. Myers and Wraith being bottom tier with Legion being above them is just bizarro-world logic.

2nd edit: Pyramid Head got nerfed again. You used to be able to bait using his ranged attack by quickly tapping the power button but the devs took that away because of faggotry.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I really fucking hate this nigger right now. First he has these inane opinions about the tier list now this nonsense. Nigger, using those two add-ons on Pig will not guarantee you a win. If anything, the map helped him in that one because the boxes to get traps off are RNG dependent.

So this fucking nigger uses his platform to cry about these add-ons so he can get them nerfed.

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net

I really fucking hate this nigger right now. First he has these inane opinions about the tier list now this nonsense. Nigger, using those two add-ons on Pig will not guarantee you a win. If anything, the map helped him in that one because the boxes to get traps off are RNG dependent.

So this fucking nigger uses his platform to cry about these add-ons so he can get them nerfed.
Otz was always a shill for BHVR.

Here's the thing about purple addons, they're meant to be empowering.

Seriously nobody complains about addons which give you more % on your power.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Otz was always a shill for BHVR.

Here's the thing about purple addons, they're meant to be empowering.

Seriously nobody complains about addons which give you more % on your power.
The purple add-ons for the bear traps still have no effect on RNG. It's 100% RNG if the trap will kill them or not.

Here's Otz not using those add-ons:

Timestamp at 8:00

And he manages to kill a guy because of RNG. So, what should the devs do according to this asshole? Ban all big maps? Nerf the traps again? Fuck this nigger.

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
The purple add-ons for the bear traps still have no effect on RNG. It's 100% RNG if the trap will kill them or not.

Here's Otz not using those add-ons:

Timestamp at 8:00

And he manages to kill a guy because of RNG. So, what should the devs do according to this asshole? Ban all big maps? Nerf the traps again? Fuck this nigger.
You wanna know how IdV solved RNG?
They made traps work on duration.

If people were dumb enough to run into a trap then they'll just get stuck for some time instead of letting RNG decide how effective a trap is.

Hag's trap or Freddy's snares being effective that is solely based upon yourself instead of RNG.

Trapper's killrate being tied to RNG muddles the fucking statistics.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net

I always preferred Timer and Sketch, myself. Couple that with a Lerey's offering, and it always made for some fun cat-and-mouse.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always preferred Timer and Sketch, myself. Couple that with a Lerey's offering, and it always made for some fun cat-and-mouse.
I prefer Amanda's Letter and Combat Straps. Or Combat Straps + Video Tape. It's funny that fuckface insists the devs need to nerf the Timer and Crate of Gears (the Gears literally just add another 3-4 seconds to searching the box, the Sketch add-on is much stronger). Those add-ons are just way too dependent on RNG and I hate that. I hate bullshit that's random. Same reason why I tend not to run Hex perks.

What truly pissed me off is him wanting Tombstone on Myers nerfed. Like, fuck you. (1) He massively lucked out with the spot and finding a survivor out in the open. (2) The survivors were bad. Just outstandingly bad. One guy goes down right next to a decent pallet spot. Next guy goes down at an amazingly strong jungle gym with a very safe pallet.

Last edited:

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
I prefer Amanda's Letter and Combat Straps. Or Combat Straps + Video Tape. It's funny that fuckface insists the devs need to nerf the Timer and Crate of Gears (the Gears literally just add another 3-4 seconds to searching the box, the Sketch add-on is much stronger). Those add-ons are just way too dependent on RNG and I hate that. I hate bullshit that's random. Same reason why I tend not to run Hex perks.
That's part of why I like Lerey's so much on pig: the corridors make it stupidly easy to predict the order the survivors are going to go through the boxes in, and the narrow lines of sight make for grab city.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net

What truly pissed me off is him wanting Tombstone on Myers nerfed. Like, fuck you. (1) He massively lucked out with the spot and finding a survivor out in the open. (2) The survivors were bad. Just outstandingly bad. One guy goes down right next to a decent pallet spot. Next guy goes down at an amazingly strong jungle gym with a very safe pallet.
Nerfing tombstone piece or even fragrant tuft of hair would seriously hurt Myers.