Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semi-Automatic Smile

kiwifarms.net

I really fucking hate this nigger right now. First he has these inane opinions about the tier list now this nonsense. Nigger, using those two add-ons on Pig will not guarantee you a win. If anything, the map helped him in that one because the boxes to get traps off are RNG dependent.

So this fucking nigger uses his platform to cry about these add-ons so he can get them nerfed.
Seeing this pissed me off too, I main Pig, she's already considered a weaker killer after being nerfed into the ground, and I like using the tampered timer with the sketch or ruleset number 2 every once in awhile to have some fun with people. God forbid I have fun in a video game and some rank 1 tryhard loses their 100+ escape streak because of RNG. The time pressure is the most unique feature of playing against the character, and it's pretty much a joke unless you gimp your stealth and ambush dash by not running straps + video tape just for the chance somebody might get unlucky and their head will pop.

Combat Straps + Amanda's Letter on Midwich or Lerys are much more lethal than any tampered timer combo anyway.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing this pissed me off too, I main Pig, she's already considered a weaker killer after being nerfed into the ground, and I like using the tampered timer with the sketch or ruleset number 2 every once in awhile to have some fun with people. God forbid I have fun in a video game and some rank 1 tryhard loses their 100+ escape streak because of RNG. The time pressure is the most unique feature of playing against the character, and it's pretty much a joke unless you gimp your stealth and ambush dash by not running straps + video tape just for the chance somebody might get unlucky and their head will pop.

Combat Straps + Amanda's Letter on Midwich or Lerys are much more lethal than any tampered timer combo anyway.
Sheeit, I remember the days when getting a head pop was a daily for the Pig. It only lasted 2-3 weeks before the devs removed the daily because they realized how difficult to make it happen even with the best possible add-ons and map.

I have the suspicion that the streamer cabal thinks they can influence the devs and get the add-ons nerfed. Call me a conspiracy twat but there's a weird consistent faggotry with the streamers. They insist this game is for fun, it's a party game, but then bitch when shit doesn't go their way or someone doesn't play by the imaginary rules. They insist that "if you're good" you don't need to use Bamboozle as a killer and in fact Bamboozle is bad. Bamboozle is a great perk for one. And two, there's certain loops you just cannot mind game and Bamboozle helps and takes away the retarded loop.

For fun, I did my own non-faggy tier list I farted out in 5 minutes:

Non gay tier list 2.png

Pardon the MSPaint autism. And yes, I would say Myers is A tier IF you're using Tombstone Piece. Without the Tombstone Piece I would comfortably place him in the lower B or upper C tier.

Last edited:

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
Sheeit, I remember the days when getting a head pop was a daily for the Pig. It only lasted 2-3 weeks before the devs removed the daily because they realized how difficult to make it happen even with the best possible add-ons and map.
I miss the launch week bug where you could just drop a survivor in the exit gate and force the trap to go off. That was some grade-A saltmining material there.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I miss the launch week bug where you could just drop a survivor in the exit gate and force the trap to go off. That was some grade-A saltmining material there.
I miss Trapper putting multiple traps right under and next to the hook survivor, not to mention there was nothing you could do to save a survivor that was being facecamped at the beginning of the game due to only being able to unhook directly in front of them.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss Trapper putting multiple traps right under and next to the hook survivor, not to mention there was nothing you could do to save a survivor that was being facecamped at the beginning of the game due to only being able to unhook directly in front of them.

I miss facecamping. I only did it if the guy was being a cunt or his entire team is hovering around or the gens were done and I just wanted the one kill. Of course the devs addressed that before multiple other issues... Especially those that affected killer ("Gee, I wonder why they're facecamping? What could possibly motivate someone to do this? Maybe we should look into the why's? Nah.")

Oh yeah, and you used to be able to shock them on the hook as the Doctor. Miss doing that too to the cunts. Got a real asshole and camped him with the Doc. He shit talks me and I'm like "I'll be the father you never had. I'll take away all your toys and put your ass in the corner and whip you until you learn how to behave." Got the guy in the 2nd match in the row and did the same thing.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I miss facecamping. I only did it if the guy was being a cunt or his entire team is hovering around or the gens were done and I just wanted the one kill. Of course the devs addressed that before multiple other issues... Especially those that affected killer ("Gee, I wonder why they're facecamping? What could possibly motivate someone to do this? Maybe we should look into the why's? Nah.")

Oh yeah, and you used to be able to shock them on the hook as the Doctor. Miss doing that too to the cunts. Got a real asshole and camped him with the Doc. He shit talks me and I'm like "I'll be the father you never had. I'll take away all your toys and put your ass in the corner and whip you until you learn how to behave." Got the guy in the 2nd match in the row and did the same thing.
If it wasn't for the fact that the average player was even worse back then, the game would have died out with the amount broken bullshit the game had back then compared to now.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it wasn't for the fact that the average player was even worse back then, the game would have died out with the amount broken bullshit the game had back then compared to now.
When I think about it I'm surprised I suffered through all the bullshit. I remember when flashlights could instantly blind you and there was jack shit you could do. Not even the perk Lightborne could save you. When they introduced Franklin's Demise to counter the flashlights it helped, but you'd still need to catch them first which could be a problem especially with vacuum pallets and double pallets.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
When I think about it I'm surprised I suffered through all the bullshit. I remember when flashlights could instantly blind you and there was jack shit you could do. Not even the perk Lightborne could save you. When they introduced Franklin's Demise to counter the flashlights it helped, but you'd still need to catch them first which could be a problem especially with vacuum pallets and double pallets.
What really caused me to go quit killer and go to survivor back then were insane healing speeds, Brand New Parts (absolute DC for me if I saw an swf with 4 toolboxes), permanent hook sabotage, the hook offering abuse, and New Moon banquet with P3 Claudettes.

How any of these moronic devs thought this was ok, I'll never understand.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How any of these moronic devs thought this was ok, I'll never understand.
It's a game designed by insane retards. Or, designed by lazy devs. Or, benefit of the doubt, they're terrified of making changes because they don't even understand why this game is successful.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Legion being D tier is fucking true.

For having a backstory of being 4 killers, their power is surely including the fact that they´re 4 people.

It´s surely not fucking ironic that a mobile game has a killer that works like a gang.

To be fair it´s not like Legion wasn´t fucked from the start, they were designed by Almo after all.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plague is A tier, but Blight is D tier? this is so fucking based, dude

I do agree on pretty much everyone else tho. Maybe just bump up Bing Bong a tier up and knock the twins down one
Wraith with the All Seeing Very Rare add-on is good but Trapper with the Iridescent Stone is even better. That add-on just allows the Trapper to effectively take away loops. Goodbye Shack window and goodbye obnoxious pallet loop. Twins are great at slugging and multi-tasking so I think they belong that high up.

I legitimately don't know what the fuck Otz was thinking when he listed Blight that high in the tiers. Even with add-ons like the one that shows the aura of survivors when slamming into things he's still terrible and he's terrible because he was rushed out the door so the devs can meet their quota.

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately don't know what the fuck Otz was thinking when he listed Blight that high in the tiers. Even with add-ons like the one that shows the aura of survivors when slamming into things he's still terrible and he's terrible because he was rushed out the door so the devs can meet their quota.
idk, I think he's pretty strong, from the games I've played a lot of them were 3/4K

and I don't think I'm even particularly good at playing Ping Pong either

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Wraith with the All Seeing Very Rare add-on is good but Trapper with the Iridescent Stone is even better. That add-on just allows the Trapper to effectively take away loops. Goodbye Shack window and goodbye obnoxious pallet loop. Twins are great at slugging and multi-tasking so I think they belong that high up.

Just so you know, Sneed has good map mobility, a high dpi mouse lets you do some bullshit flicks and his rush is a fast pallet break.

It's almost like he's using Feral Frenzy without the shitty deep wounds system.
Ofc i'm using 16k Dpi or smth higher.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I like the idea behind this one.

I don't know why Otz believes Green Beast Marks is a top tier add-on for Billy? That's just wrong. The Lo-Pro chains are good. 30 seconds in he continues to go for a chase in a corner affected by Corrupt Intervention instead of going to the other gens that aren't protected by the perk.

So, automatically I would say this Billy player (at first I thought it was Otz) is NOT a top tier player. The use of a bad add-on really gives it away. Although, he made 1-2 good calls but overcommitted to chases.

The Leatherface match just proves the obvious that he's better than Billy.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've been fortunate enough to not see any Breakdown cocksuckers in my matches as of late.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
I suppose the survivors are evaluated on their character perks or their designs? Cause iirc they're still just skins of the same toolset after their uniques are sharable.
Before I quit I couldn't help but notice how other players seem to have a strong empathy for Steve. You rarely get saved during endgame collapse, but I have always had players try to save Steve even if it was only successful 30% of the time.

I really like Heather's claw ability, even if it gets disparaged by "the meta", I never played SWF so the white glow signifying a gen that's likely 70%+ done tends to get the right attention from anyone who isn't brand new.

I stopped the download though.