Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Before I quit I couldn't help but notice how other players seem to have a strong empathy for Steve. You rarely get saved during endgame collapse, but I have always had players try to save Steve even if it was only successful 30% of the time.

I really like Heather's claw ability, even if it gets disparaged by "the meta", I never played SWF so the white glow signifying a gen that's likely 70%+ done tends to get the right attention from anyone who isn't brand new.

I stopped the download though.
DbD is a game which needs to be played in small doses, unless MMR seperates casual players from 24/7 players.

Steve has the weirdest perks when put next to Nancy, he's a rescuer who's perks involve putting yourself in danger, a heal perk which can be used twice at best and an useless perk for the struggle phase.

Camaderie might've been good if it increased hook phases by an additional 15s for the first 2 phases for every survivor like Open Handed or did the shit like the Painter were the remaining seconds from the 1st phase are added to the struggle phase if he got unhooked early.

Nancy meanwhile has a gen info perk, faster walkspeed + scratch mark reading and a heal which negates healspeed slowdown and needing a medkit/survivor.

Last edited:

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
DbD is a game which needs to be played in small doses, unless MMR seperates casual players from 24/7 players.

Steve has the weirdest perks when put next to Nancy, he's a rescuer who's perks involve putting yourself in danger, a heal perk which can be used twice at best and an useless perk for the struggle phase.

Camaderie might've been good if it increased hook phases by an additional 15s for the first 2 phases for every survivor like Open Handed or did the shit like the Painter were the remaining seconds from the 1st phase are added to the struggle phase if he got unhooked early.

Nancy meanwhile has a gen info perk, faster walkspeed + scratch mark reading and a heal which negates healspeed slowdown and needing a medkit/survivor.

P.S. Death Note is being teased for the global IdV, seemingly banned shit is on the table for NetEase.
The scratchmark perk I initially got through the web when I started out. Was super useful in figuring out that scratchmarks are just from sprinting and how they splatter and last as a survivor. Honestly seems like the kind of thing of the OG's should have had since I think it's a great newb/learning perk to use for a 2-3 rounds. It teaches you to stop sprinting and walk around corners to throw off the killer and usually works wonders on all but the most masochistic high rankers.

As a double side-note, I re-installed DbD after literally re-installing and uninstalling again like an alcoholic who buys booze just to pour it down the sink. Is it power-leveling to share your steam profile because I wouldn't mind SWKing.

I also decided to try getting a new group for that tabletop game, I have a few interested players and a modified CoC. I won't link it here but if you find the ad on roll20, you're more than welcome.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
D
As a double side-note, I re-installed DbD after literally re-installing and uninstalling again like an alcoholic who buys booze just to pour it down the sink. Is it power-leveling to share your steam profile because I wouldn't mind SWKing.
Don't share your steam profile on a thread.

We've already got a huge laugh at finding my KF username in Monto's videos.

There's a valid reason not to use the same name for every account, i would've been doxed if i did that.

Edit:
@Seminal Ointments Lain
Close but no cigar

Last edited:

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
This is how it feels to install Dead By Daylight, watch the new intro, then immediate uninstall it.
uninstalling.png

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm lucky because I haven't played against a single SWF squad running Breakdown. Crossing my fingers it gets patched by next week.

I was running Wraith with the purple add-on that lets you vault, open lockers and break pallets quicker with the add-on that uncloaks you when you kick gens and break pallets. Very strong. It's like old Brutal Strength from about 3-4 years ago when the perk allowed you to break pallets at like 40% speed as opposed to 20% now. I'm half-tempted to unlock Brutal Strength so I can run it on Wraith where it will stack.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm lucky because I haven't played against a single SWF squad running Breakdown. Crossing my fingers it gets patched by next week.

I was running Wraith with the purple add-on that lets you vault, open lockers and break pallets quicker with the add-on that uncloaks you when you kick gens and break pallets. Very strong. It's like old Brutal Strength from about 3-4 years ago when the perk allowed you to break pallets at like 40% speed as opposed to 20% now. I'm half-tempted to unlock Brutal Strength so I can run it on Wraith where it will stack.
I ran into an SWF that sabotaged hooks and all had Breakdown and Petrified Oaks, I realized what they were doing and just slugged them and let them bleed out. Brutal Strength imo is only worth it on killers that force you to drop the pallet early like Doctor or Clown.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brutal Strength imo is only worth it on killers that force you to drop the pallet early like Doctor or Clown.
And I would say it's still not good on those two but it might work with Wraith when you're using the purple pallet break add-on.

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
Infinite Thombstone Meyers is a lot of fun.

Except for when rng blesses you with Ormond, then it's fucking misery just like it always is on Ormond no matter who you play killer as

also I used the Coldwind offering 2 times only to realize it hasn't been updated in the regular build. Fucking awesome

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Except for when rng blesses you with Ormond, then it's fucking misery just like it always is on Ormond no matter who you play killer as

also I used the Coldwind offering 2 times only to realize it hasn't been updated in the regular build. Fucking awesome
I prefer Tombstone Piece with the Flyer. Infinite Tombstone is extremely hard to get and by the time you kill the 2nd guy the gens will be done or they'll just hide or stay in lockers.

Tombstone Piece with the Flyer works really well with: Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, Nemesis and Play With Your Food.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net

Unless you are playing against potatoes, infinite tombstone is impractical and gets you 2 kills at best. Just use tombstone piece or infinite tier 3 myers instead.

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
Infinite Tombstone is extremely hard to get and by the time you kill the 2nd guy the gens will be done or they'll just hide or stay in lockers.
Unless you are playing against potatoes, infinite tombstone is impractical and gets you 2 kills at best.
I got two 4Ks with it, so idk

infinite Tier 3 is easier, true, but Thombstoning the fucks is fun

edit: hot take, Corrupt Intervention is pretty fucking good

Last edited:

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
I thought Lucky Break is supposed to be one-time-use and yet I'm pretty sure it went off multiple times for me yesterday. I might be wrong, but I saw it being lit up after getting hit, 90 seconds passing and then healing myself

also pallet Freddy on The Game is so great

EDIT:
1619566140316.png
1619566051850.png

Last edited:

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
Frame 1b.png

red rank running Windows Of Opportunity speaks for itself really

EDIT: in a SHOCKING twist of events today's session ended with the most wholesome chat ever after I barely clutched out a 4K with 1 gen left. DBD chat is either the saltiest butthurt toxic shit ever... or it's the most wholesome and friendly. No inbetween
Group 3a.png

Last edited:

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking baby.
what a fucking retard, where exactly did I say the problem was difficulty

Huntress is boring to go up against because the hatchets aren't that hard to dodge to begin with and you also get so much practice because you face her every fucking match

there is no excitement or riveting gameplay there, it's literally just dodge when you hear the sound, wow