Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CisnaHeat3994

kiwifarms.net
what a fucking retard, where exactly did I say the problem was difficulty

Huntress is boring to go up against because the hatchets aren't that hard to dodge to begin with and you also get so much practice because you face her every fucking match

there is no excitement or riveting gameplay there, it's literally just dodge when you hear the sound, wow
Wait you said this? I thought you were reposting someone else being salty. lol my bad. I guess it would be boring facing the same killer over and over again.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
what a fucking retard, where exactly did I say the problem was difficulty

Huntress is boring to go up against because the hatchets aren't that hard to dodge to begin with and you also get so much practice because you face her every fucking match

there is no excitement or riveting gameplay there, it's literally just dodge when you hear the sound, wow
Wait you said this? I thought you were reposting someone else being salty. lol my bad. I guess it would be boring facing the same killer over and over again.
*munches popcorn*

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
I gotta say, Trapper is so much fun to play. I always thought he was kind of boring in theory, but in reality it's amusing, the noise and the feeling of someone getting caught is unique. Also Haddonfield goes from being the peak misery map to actually being somewhat okay because you you can trap house windows and those long ass fence corridors, so it works out. I had a funny moment where I was carrying Steve who was last and I stepped on my own trap, so he tried to run away but I just downed him again.

anyway, I can see why Otz likes him so much. I wish one of the bag addons became basekit, that'd make him a very strong A tier killer.
it's okay, I guess it's my fault for not giving context

Last edited:

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
So, I uninstalled the game again. Spent 9,000 purple gems on the homeless guy to play with Breakdown. Hard to tell if the same issues in that one video @BrunoMattei linked are consistently happening, as the momentum of unhooking and running made other hooks closer anyways.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I gotta say, Trapper is so much fun to play. I always thought he was kind of boring in theory, but in reality it's amusing, the noise and the feeling of someone getting caught is unique. Also Haddonfield goes from being the peak misery map to actually being somewhat okay because you you can trap house windows and those long ass fence corridors, so it works out. I had a funny moment where I was carrying Steve who was last and I stepped on my own trap, so he tried to run away but I just downed him again.

Part of the fun with Trapper is using traps to cut of escape routes and disrupt MO's of lazy survivors, I've caught better players than I should have simply because I put a trap somewhere I knew they wouldnt think to look or waste time circling it. What a lot of them don't realize that disarming the traps is often a mistake because it wastes time and gives away location. I also never waste time setting traps at the start of the game and instead make a b line to generators they always go for since they'll be expecting you waste time on traps.

Nasty little trick I used with Ghostface was using Beast of prey, really throws them off when looking at me doesnt work and I switch straight back into night shroud once the chase is done.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Part of the fun with Trapper is using traps to cut of escape routes and disrupt MO's of lazy survivors, I've caught better players than I should have simply because I put a trap somewhere I knew they wouldnt think to look or waste time circling it. What a lot of them don't realize that disarming the traps is often a mistake because it wastes time and gives away location. I also never waste time setting traps at the start of the game and instead make a b line to generators they always go for since they'll be expecting you waste time on traps.

Nasty little trick I used with Ghostface was using Beast of prey, really throws them off when looking at me doesnt work and I switch straight back into night shroud once the chase is done.
That plus Trapper doesn't get picked particularly often aside from new players and powergamers. The guy from Scary Movie you get used to relying on visual confirmation for, and Huntress you can learn to dodge but it's not common to have to actually watch the floor since Hag's peekaboo move is mostly kind of annoying.

FYI, I'm re-installing DbD again.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me or has the chest spawn more keys and very rare/ultra rare items than usual?
Could just be bad luck. If survivors are using offerings to increase the number of chests then they're hoping to find a key. Most likely for a Rift challenge.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Stop shitting up the thread
I'm not convinced such a thing is possible for this game/thread.

I think it's interesting the last rift had a bunch of DBD mobile skins, but they still aren't direct-selling popular rift cosmetics from the first three rifts, most notably the chibi doll charms. If they so fucking desperate for cash, you'd think this would be easy money.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
I'm not convinced such a thing is possible for this game/thread.

I think it's interesting the last rift had a bunch of DBD mobile skins, but they still aren't direct-selling popular rift cosmetics from the first three rifts, most notably the chibi doll charms. If they so fucking desperate for cash, you'd think this would be easy money.
I´m shocked that lazyness = interesting to you.

racist.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I´m shocked that lazyness = interesting to you.
I want more charms & customization options, even if they've already been released for a limited time. Of the 7ish you can get for free, maybe 3 are decent looking. But this is typical BHVR behavior, instead of doing the bare minimum, ignore it and work on something else unrelated that's 3x harder and less productive that nobody asked for.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
New cosmetics.

One the one hand, CryptTV is one of the last bastions of grassroots horror on the internet. One the other, I think that this is a new low in effort for licensed material.

Tarnished Fraggle

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve only recently started playing DBD as killer, and holy shit are the groups of survivors who are playing with their friends are irritating. It’s an unfair advantage when they’re all together and talking and I have no clue. The only time play with friends should be a thing is when everyone is part of the same group, killer included.

p.s. I’m a Doctor main. Roast me all you wish.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New cosmetics.

One the one hand, CryptTV is one of the last bastions of grassroots horror on the internet. One the other, I think that this is a new low in effort for licensed material.

I honestly never heard of CryptTV until recent. The big theory is that Behavior is teaming up with them to make horror shorts based on their OC characters.

I’ve only recently started playing DBD as killer, and holy shit are the groups of survivors who are playing with their friends are irritating. It’s an unfair advantage when they’re all together and talking and I have no clue. The only time play with friends should be a thing is when everyone is part of the same group, killer included.

p.s. I’m a Doctor main. Roast me all you wish.

Welcome to the insanity of this game and it's community. You're kind of lucky to start now what with DS getting nerfed and now Object of Obsession got nerfed. If you think the balance is bad now, you should have seen it seen years ago.

Geralt of Rivia

Silver for monsters, Steel for humans.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some more lore and story telling wouldn't hurt to boost the appeal of the OC characters. Sure they'll never come close to the big screen horror killers, but can't hurt to try as long as the game doesn't suffer budget or work-wise.

Still never going to make the kpop character a thing tho.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some more lore and story telling wouldn't hurt to boost the appeal of the OC characters. Sure they'll never come close to the big screen horror killers, but can't hurt to try as long as the game doesn't suffer budget or work-wise.

Still never going to make the kpop character a thing tho.
I could see Huntress being a big break out character. Of all the OC's, the Huntress is probably the most interesting in terms of lore and visual design(even though, I believe the bunny mask may have been ripped off from You're Next or another flick from around that time where the killer wears a rabbit mask). The rest you can say are takeoff's on this and that. The Doc is supposedly based on a crappy pasta, the Russian Sleep Experiment. That's why his eyes are permanently open. Maybe Plague too but you'd need a budget to show that.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I could see Huntress being a big break out character. Of all the OC's, the Huntress is probably the most interesting in terms of lore and visual design(even though, I believe the bunny mask may have been ripped off from You're Next or another flick from around that time where the killer wears a rabbit mask). The rest you can say are takeoff's on this and that. The Doc is supposedly based on a crappy pasta, the Russian Sleep Experiment. That's why his eyes are permanently open. Maybe Plague too but you'd need a budget to show that.
I though the Doctor's facial equipment was from A Clockwork Orange, not to mention it's mixed in with MKUltra.