Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I though the Doctor's facial equipment was from A Clockwork Orange, not to mention it's mixed in with MKUltra.
A little bit of MK Ultra, sure.

Edit: I like that because of the new Rift, the KPOP theme with the faggot chapter is finally gone. I think that might be a record time where the theme is gone that quickly. It was only a little over a month. The Silent Hill theme stayed for almost 3 months by comparison.

Last edited:

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Oh the patch came in today, and guess what stealth nerfs happened that aren't in the patch notes?

Victor can now consume Play With Your Food Stacks
You are stuck with Victor's view after you latch on to a survivor for about 2 seconds instead of switching right away
The worst one for using the Twins correctly is that Charlotte cannot block certain area and stairs, meaning the survivor can slip right through them (rip basement blocking in certain maps).

Also Lucky Break is reduce to 45 seconds max. So it's hardly useful now.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh the patch came in today, and guess what stealth nerfs happened that aren't in the patch notes?

Victor can now consume Play With Your Food Stacks
You are stuck with Victor's view after you latch on to a survivor for about 2 seconds instead of switching right away
The worst one for using the Twins correctly is that Charlotte cannot block certain area and stairs, meaning the survivor can slip right through them (rip basement blocking in certain maps).

Also Lucky Break is reduce to 45 seconds max. So it's hardly useful now.
And here I was considering the Twins (for free with Shards of course). That killer must be coded with ductape and matchsticks.

They also fixed the Breakdown bug so there's that.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
And here I was considering the Twins (for free with Shards of course). That killer must be coded with ductape and matchsticks.

They also fixed the Breakdown bug so there's that.
Every trial starts with an obsession no matter what now. Freddy's base kit is still great but his Ultra Rare Black Box is trash since it blocks open exit gates for 15 seconds if they're asleep (which be countered now by clocks).

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every trial starts with an obsession no matter what now. Freddy's base kit is still great but his Ultra Rare Black Box is trash since it blocks open exit gates for 15 seconds if they're asleep (which be countered now by clocks).
That I don't mind. I get why they did it but now that it's easier to counter DS and you can visibly see a survivor working on a gen or self-caring and definitely know they do not have the perk helps immensely.

Did they fix assholes hook-rushing and still keeping their DS?

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
That I don't mind. I get why they did it but now that it's easier to counter DS and you can visibly see a survivor working on a gen or self-caring and definitely know they do not have the perk helps immensely.

Did they fix assholes hook-rushing and still keeping their DS?
I'd have to test that out.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think everyone would be pissed if the killer for the Resident Evil chapter was this no name bitch. It would be kind of like Ninja Turtles 3 and how everyone expected another iconic villain for the turtles to fight and nope, fuck you kids, the movie is set in ancient Japan and the turtles fight some random guy. No Shredder. No Baxter Stockman. No Krang. Fuck you.

I'm kind of hoping it is so there would be absolutely zero temptation to buy the chapter.

Also, the legendary skin for that guy from Stranger Things leaked...

n74zsc0o66x61.jpg

I honest to god thought it was a skin for Quentin (from the Nightmare on Elm Street chapter) because it looked so off model and druggy.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Why did they make him Chinese?

I do have to say I like Daytime Coldwind Farms a lot better than the normal one. It's interesting to note that none of the night-time maps are actually "dark" to the point where visibility is genuinely obsucred for either side, and BHVR is probably realizing that. I would like daytime versions of all maps. Maybe one where you're toy-sized in a child's bedroom. One variant could be you're inside of an autistic child's ass and the generators control him like a robot.

Based on patchnotes I expect a short influx of Demogorgons
  • Iridescent Head: Prevents carrying more than one Hatchet.
Why? What?

• Struggling during the second stage on a hook is now a series of Skill Checks
  • Failing to give any input for two successive Skill Checks will instantly complete the Sacrifice
  • Missing a skill check will reduce the amount of time until the Entity claims the hooked Survivor
FINALLY. FUCK BUTTON MASHING. Question. Will Huntress Lullaby & Doctor affect these? Because if so I might actually just buy the Doctor DLC, fudge a few dozen rounds and go newbstomping when the RE DLC releases.
  • Repairing while using a toolbox now increases the odds of getting Skill Checks by 5x (was 2x).
  • When the Hatch is opened by a Key, it remains open for 10 seconds (was 30 seconds).
  • Every trial will now start with an obsession, regardless of player loadouts.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not being a DbD player, let me take a wild guess: he was taunting at the exit only to get shanked by you and killed, right?

Ah, close but no cigar. The Pig has the unique ability to put the Reverse Bear Trap from the Saw movies on survivors. When you put a trap on them, a gen is completed, it activates and they have 2 minutes to get the trap off. If they try to run out the gate with the trap activated it automatically kills.

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
Not being a DbD player, let me take a wild guess: he was taunting at the exit only to get shanked by you and killed, right?
no, I was playing as the Pig from Saw who's deal is that you put the reverse bear traps on people that they have to disarm in the one 1 of the 4 boxes around the map decided by rng

this motherfucker tried to run away instead, only to have his head explode meters away from escaping
Ah, close but no cigar. The Pig has the unique ability to put the Reverse Bear Trap from the Saw movies on survivors. When you put a trap on them, a gen is completed, it activates and they have 2 minutes to get the trap off. If they try to run out the gate with the trap activated it automatically kills.
oh, so you it's impossible to escape with it on? cool, I didn't know that

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, I was playing as the Pig from Saw who's deal is that you put the reverse bear traps on people that they have to disarm in the one 1 of the 4 boxes around the map decided by rng

this motherfucker tried to run away instead, only to have his head explode meters away from escaping
What ranks were they? Going to guess they were around rank 15.

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
it kind of sucks to know that both times I saw ppls heads explode with the trap meters away (once as survivor and once as Pig herself) were preprogrammed, but on the other hand it's nice that you can't escape with it period,
The rank 18 guy, okay, the Pig does well against low ranks because they have no idea how to get the Trap off. But the rank 8 kill baffles me unless the guy just gave up.
the rank 8 is the dumbass who tried to run away with the thing on him

I know that because the other one doesn't have DH

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh, so you it's impossible to escape with it on? cool, I didn't know that
Yeah, the trap is activated and they can't leave through the gate (but they can still leave through the hatch) so long as you put a trap on them before the last gen is done. It USED to be that you can just put a trap on them after the last gen was completed and it was a basic end game strategy for the Pig but the devs took that away because niggers.

I'm going to guess the rank 8 guy was massively boosted and had no idea what he was doing.