Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

• DDoS is active again.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A streamer I kinda liked killed his channel playing this puddle of digital shit.
To any average viewer it just looks like you're dying over and over and over again. Because usually, you are.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's more likely what happened. The usual salt happened in the chat. They responded with stupid shit as well that more likely got them banned.

They hired on a bunch of SJW's that modded the forums and Reddit as low level staffers to review in-game reports. It's not just the balance that's biased against Killer it's also the in-game report system. There's four autists reporting one person. It gets worse when it's a streamer and they can summon their autistic followers to mass report you.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Well it finally happened. I played a streamer earlier and they got mad that their Head on and Flashlight combo did not work on my Leatherface and they got wrecked (they also put flashlights on at the 30 second mark). The assholes decided to be assholes in the post game chat, I responded that I hope one of his viewers goes after him and he and his buddies reported me. I got the alert on steam earlier and now I'm perma banned.

I'm so fucking done if they don't overturn the ban. Also the matchmaking is fucking out of whack. I dropped to rank 12 but the lowest player I faced was rank 5 that match. They responded that they were looking into it, but I won't hold my breath.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it finally happened. I played a streamer earlier and they got mad that their Head on and Flashlight combo did not work on my Leatherface and they got wrecked (they also put flashlights on at the 30 second mark). The assholes decided to be assholes in the post game chat, I responded that I hope one of his viewers goes after him and he and his buddies reported me. I got the alert on steam earlier and now I'm perma banned.

I'm so fucking done if they don't overturn the ban. Also the matchmaking is fucking out of whack. I dropped to rank 12 but the lowest player I faced was rank 5 that match. They responded that they were looking into it, but I won't hold my breath.

Who was the streamer? What did you say in the chat? If you said "cunt" or "Asshole" or anything they can say is harassment. It's horseshit of course and the SJW's they hired have gone mad with power (when hasn't this happened?). I'm sorry this happened to you, man. They will most likely respond by Monday or Tuesday and show selected highlights of what you said but not what the other people said so as to make you look like the asshole.

Edit: depending on what you said, I would suggest taking your story to the gaming sites or a YT guy who reports on drama like that because if you post on the Reddit or the official forum about the BS ban a bunch of faggots will appear and say "Good, you should be banned for playing toxic! Goodbye!" And then your post will be deleted or locked.

Last edited:

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Who was the streamer? What did you say in the chat? If you said "cunt" or "Asshole" or anything they can say is harassment. It's horseshit of course and the SJW's they hired have gone mad with power (when hasn't this happened?). I'm sorry this happened to you, man. They will most likely respond by Monday or Tuesday and show selected highlights of what you said but not what the other people said so as to make you look like the asshole.

Edit: depending on what you said, I would suggest taking your story to the gaming sites or a YT guy who reports on drama like that because if you post on the Reddit or the official forum about the BS ban a bunch of faggots will appear and say "Good, you should be banned for playing toxic! Goodbye!" And then your post will be deleted or locked.
I honestly played so many streamers that I don't remember and all of them had no more than 20 viewers max. These people have thinner skin than many of the cows here. Honestly I'm glad I used my ebony mori and let them unhook. The mori cancelling spam was funny and rewarding. They also responded back to my ticket twice. They're saying was I said was unacceptable, I was grieving them in the match, and I got banned from something similar from a different account despite none of the other accounts I played on got any bans. They closed the ticket and stopped responding after that even though I kept commenting. Yup 1900 hours gone all because a bunch of thin skinned swf couldn't win with their pathetic head on and flashlight spam (thank you Nemesis and Play with your food).

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they added a new provision that cancelling a Mori is now "harrasment" which is BS. They went way overboard in perma-banning over that.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they added a new provision that cancelling a Mori is now "harrasment" which is BS. They went way overboard in perma-banning over that.
Then they should make it to were you can't cancel it. I can always play on one of my friends account and earn him some BP. Well I'll guess I'll try Warframe then, I heard that it's good for beginners.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then they should make it to were you can't cancel it. I can always play on one of my friends account and earn him some BP. Well I'll guess I'll try Warframe then, I heard that it's good for beginners.

Then they should balance the game too. But it ain't happening not for a long ass time if ever.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Then they should balance the game too. But it ain't happening not for a long ass time if ever.
There's no way they can balance the game without people whining about something. Just look at Legion for example. He been nerfed so hard that only has Blood Echo and Thanatophobia are his most useful perks if you don't include the usual killer perks.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I heard back from someone else who was perma banned. Apparently using the words I hope or I wish [insert bad thing here] automatically counts as a threat and can get you perma banned even if they threatened you first (and they can get away with it). The people behind this game and the mods make me think this is a fucking comedy.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
You and the other guy should take your stories to the gaming sites or yt drama vlogs. Because it's horseshit.
We decided it's not worth it since the team is stubborn and he'll just make a new account anyway. I would do the same, but I don't buy all the DLC again along with the obnoxious grind to unlock all survivor/killer perks and terrible queue times at low levels. I would play on console but frame rate is terrible and nurse is terrible on console as well. Also I heard salty players like to message/invite just to rage at you on Xbox and PS4 as well and the frame rate on Switch is lol kinds of bad.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just insane to me how petty the team is. They'd rather dump players that have over 1K hours and bought characters and costumes to keep their beloved Survivor Main faggots happy.

Un-fucking-believable.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
It's just insane to me how petty the team is. They'd rather dump players that have over 1K hours and bought characters and costumes to keep their beloved Survivor Main faggots happy.

Un-fucking-believable.
Good luck to them then, getting new survivors to stay is a will be a challenge. Many people complain about low rank killers already having a meta perk or just camping/tunneling with potato teammates who don't know what they are doing or where they're going. Also I have no faith in the doctor rework since it seems it's more of an overall nerf than a buff. I'll take exhaustion over reverse skill checks anyday.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good luck to them then, getting new survivors to stay is a will be a challenge. Many people complain about low rank killers already having a meta perk or just camping/tunneling with potato teammates who don't know what they are doing or where they're going. Also I have no faith in the doctor rework since it seems it's more of an overall nerf than a buff. I'll take exhaustion over reverse skill checks anyday.

The weirdest thing about this game is the retention. If you look at the achievements on Steam only 42 or 43% of players leveled up in rank one time. So over half the player base has yet to get out of rank 20. That is mad sus.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
The weirdest thing about this game is the retention. If you look at the achievements on Steam only 42 or 43% of players leveled up in rank one time. So over half the player base has yet to get out of rank 20. That is mad sus.
I guess they just dropped the game then, or they're just that bad.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess they just dropped the game then, or they're just that bad.

That's the other weird thing about this game: the survivors you get are either complete potatoes or have invested several thousand hours into the game, use all the 2nd Chance/Get Away For Free Perks and almost exclusively play SWF. There's no middle ground unlike other games.

Last edited:

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
That's the other weird thing about this game: the survivors you get are either complete potatoes or have invested several thousand hours into the game, use all the 2nd Chance/Get Away For Free Perks and almost exclusively play SWF. There's no middle ground unlike other games.
Unfortunately, they seem to cater to those who are just below average which is why we constantly see so many changes to killers when enough of them complain or dc. Freddy was nerfed into the a ground a week afterwards and Forever Freddy add-ons were nerfed after whining about how unfair it was, legion was nerfed twiced to the point his best builds are now gone and he's borderline the worst killer, Spirit of course got nerfed after complaints but is still one of the best, doctor being reworked because survivors couldn't deal with him and found him unfair to play, and my favorite nurse was nerfed hard and has dropped in popularity and is so much easier to bully because of how unfun her base kit (for the killer) along with most of her addons being useless or with massive disadvantages. Nurse also has a teleport glitch involving the basement as well which has screwed me over. Come to think of it I've only faced like 3 nurses since the rework and they only did if for the dailies.

Honestly someone needs to make the devs play against the survivors again, I guarantee you that we might actually get some decent changes.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly someone needs to make the devs play against the survivors again, I guarantee you that we might actually get some decent changes.

The faggots will hide in rank 20 and face low level Survivors and come away with it like "I don't see a problem? This doesn't need to be addressed? I can't hear you! LALALALALALA"

There needs to be a situation like when Cote fought those Koreans who trolled the shit out of him. But I doubt any of the team will put themselves out there like that again.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that community manager Peanits plays and openly admits certain perks are just not good and Not_Queen as well, but I can't find others as well.