Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that community manager Peanits plays and openly admits certain perks are just not good and Not_Queen as well, but I can't find others as well.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that community manager Peanits plays and openly admits certain perks are just not good and Not_Queen as well, but I can't find others as well.

Not_Queen changed. She used to be more active with the community but in the last year or so she's been more withdrawn and doesn't seem to give a fuck about the balance.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Not_Queen changed. She used to be more active with the community but in the last year or so she's been more withdrawn and doesn't seem to give a fuck about the balance.
I've noticed she hardly post as well, but seriously the game really needs to fix the matchmaking, one guy complain that he was a rank 12 playing against rank 4 and 5 survivors. Also, they really need to fix the sounds and the addons for leatherface and pig that don't work.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed she hardly post as well, but seriously the game really needs to fix the matchmaking, one guy complain that he was a rank 12 playing against rank 4 and 5 survivors. Also, they really need to fix the sounds and the addons for leatherface and pig that don't work.

When Metal of Man first came out (a perk that gave Survivors one hit of armor just for getting hit 3 times and this is the most blatant P2W perk the devs have ever released) I asked in her stream when it was getting adjusted. I was respectful and I asked when she was looking at chat maybe 3 times over the course of 10-15 minutes because I was being ignored. Her white knights banned me and she gave a very flippant answer "We've already addressed this!" Where? When? There was no mention of this on the forums, Twitter, YT, any social media. Fast forward 2-3 months later where that godforsaken perk was finally nerfed.

And Survivor Mains keep crying that they want it buffed to where it used to be when anyone with a brain would look at that perk and come to the conclusion that it was insanely over powered.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
When Metal of Man first came out (a perk that gave Survivors one hit of armor just for getting hit 3 times and this is the most blatant P2W perk the devs have ever released) I asked in her stream when it was getting adjusted. I was respectful and I asked when she was looking at chat maybe 3 times over the course of 10-15 minutes because I was being ignored. Her white knights banned me and she gave a very flippant answer "We've already addressed this!" Where? When? There was no mention of this on the forums, Twitter, YT, any social media. Fast forward 2-3 months later where that godforsaken perk was finally nerfed.

And Survivor Mains keep crying that they want it buffed to where it used to be when anyone with a brain would look at that perk and come to the conclusion that it was insanely over powered.
They're known for avoiding many questions and they know which perks are useless and overpowered. Honestly many of the games problems would be fixed if they fixed the bugs, the few addons that don't work, stop introducing perks like bamboozle as a band-aid and just overhaul the maps.

• Agree
Reactions: BrunoMattei

BriannaWoo

Semi-pro Politician (going Pro in a few seasons).
kiwifarms.net
There's no better feeling then fucking over a 4-man swf at higher ranks. It's worth several low scoring games just for the mountain of salt it creates in the end game chat.

Having said that some perks need to be reworked entirely on both sides. No One Escapes Death is just crap, no self-respecting killer should run it unless they are memeing. I like the idea of swf being limited to two or three perks each as well to stop some of the stupid synergies that the game just wasn't designed for.

• Agree

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're known for avoiding many questions and they know which perks are useless and overpowered. Honestly many of the games problems would be fixed if they fixed the bugs, the few addons that don't work, stop introducing perks like bamboozle as a band-aid and just overhaul the maps.

There's no better feeling then fucking over a 4-man swf at higher ranks. It's worth several low scoring games just for the mountain of salt it creates in the end game chat.

Having said that some perks need to be reworked entirely on both sides. No One Escapes Death is just crap, no self-respecting killer should run it unless they are memeing. I like the idea of swf being limited to two or three perks each as well to stop some of the stupid synergies that the game just wasn't designed for.

There's so many things they could do to balance the game that it's crazy. For example; make certain killer perks like Huntress's Lullaby and Pop base. Reward killers for getting hooks and let them slow the game down. Then address the top tier Survivor perks by giving them actual down sides and there you go.

Limiting the number of heals by it self would fix terrible maps because then the game isn't reduced to getting hit, they run to a loop and either waste your time and eventually go down or they heal and repeat running back to the loop spot.

Reactions: BriannaWoo

BriannaWoo

kiwifarms.net
I try not to bother with loops anymore. I'll break a pallet if they throw it down and will pursue if I'm like 90% certain I'll at least get a hit. If I'm in a chase for about 10-15 seconds and they are obviously too good for me or it's a bad loop I will just bugger off and put pressure on the gens. Then again I'm probably considered a bit of a sweaty killer

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try not to bother with loops anymore. I'll break a pallet if they throw it down and will pursue if I'm like 90% certain I'll at least get a hit. If I'm in a chase for about 10-15 seconds and they are obviously too good for me or it's a bad loop I will just bugger off and put pressure on the gens. Then again I'm probably considered a bit of a sweaty killer

For me it depends, if I have Bamboozle or using Freddy I'll take the loop once and either down or make them waste some pallets. Not unless I find someone out in the open of course.

Biff

Made female out of spite
kiwifarms.net
Killer nerfs incoming.

• Doctor's Static Field will be removed and replaced with an ability with same function but a long cooldown. Treatment and Punishment stances will be removed.
  • Survivors will suffer only a 25% progress loss if they fail a skill check for Snap Out Of It (instead of losing all progress).
  • "The new version of Gatekeeper is simpler: one point is scored per generator remaining to be repaired per minute for the first nine minutes. At the end of the Trial, if both Exit Gates remain closed, additional points are scored."
  • "The new Hex: Ruin is simple:
    All Generators are affected by Ruin; if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at [1/1.5/2] times the normal regression rate.
    The Hex effect persists as long as the related Hex Totem is standing."

BriannaWoo

kiwifarms.net
"Ruin is used in over 80% of red ranks" so it gets nerfed to almost completely useless. How about looking at why almost every killer uses it.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Killer nerfs incoming.

• Doctor's Static Field will be removed and replaced with an ability with same function but a long cooldown. Treatment and Punishment stances will be removed.
  • Survivors will suffer only a 25% progress loss if they fail a skill check for Snap Out Of It (instead of losing all progress).
  • "The new version of Gatekeeper is simpler: one point is scored per generator remaining to be repaired per minute for the first nine minutes. At the end of the Trial, if both Exit Gates remain closed, additional points are scored."
    All Generators are affected by Ruin; if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at [1/1.5/2] times the normal regression rate.

Oh, there's more. They're removing the ability to see ranks altogether. They fail so fucking hard at matchmaking that they've given up.

The Ruin nerf is bizarre. What's next? A nerf to Corrupt Intervention? Just SMDH.

They also completely removed the Splinters. No big loss but if you want to try a character before you buy, fuck you, buy them or grind for shards.

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
Killer nerfs incoming.

:stress:
Unfucking believable

They address the fact that Hex:Ruin is used so much, but fail to do anything to mitigate it and flat out nerf it. This is without a doubt proof that Behavior cares only about pleasing the shitty low level survivors who can't play or even counter at all and how they fail to address the problem. Doctor sounds more of an overall nerf (probably because he can just shock survivors to prevent hook saves and find them in the beginning before the rework). Hex: Ruin is borderline Mettle of Man useless which is made worse by the fact they still aren't fully changing totem spawns/placements. We all know these devs can only play at the same level as their noobie fanbase. You can't even combine it with Pop Goes The Weasel and Surge with it active. The only thing this will do is force killers to either use Corrupt Intervention (which is useless half the time since survivors hide or go to another side of the map), start slugging, running NOED, or flat out quit. Expect even less killers and the same old group of killers in the Red Ranks now. Even the reddit and dbd forums are beyond mad. They still failed to fix killer emblems for each character since Chaser is harder for Plague and one shot killers.

Why would they hide ranks after the match? I guess they don't want to fix their shitty match making. Survivors will face even worse longer queue times now.

• Agree

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no issue with Corrupt Intervention. I've only had one match where they just hid the entire time and waited for it to go away. There's a really, really good chance you'll find at least one guy while it's active. Otherwise I agree.

Maybe, just maybe, they're getting ready to finally nerf the gen speed? Maybe this is why we're suddenly getting Killer nerf after Killer nerf? Who the fuck knows? I mean, to a laymen, you would most likely hold off on changes like that until... You know... THE GEN SPEED REWORK IS MADE LIVE?! Maybe? Just maybe you do that at the same time? No one would bitch about it. "Oh shit, they nerfed the Nurse but now gens don't get annihilated in 20 seconds by a SWF and I no longer am forced to use Ruin/Corrupt Intervention. Okay, fair trade." I'm being extremely :optimistic: I know but otherwise all these changes make absolutely no sense.

God damn I just want Last Year and RE3make (with Project Resistance) just annihilate this fucking game already.

• Agree
Reactions: BriannaWoo

HiddenFist

Just another user.
kiwifarms.net
I have no issue with Corrupt Intervention. I've only had one match where they just hid the entire time and waited for it to go away. There's a really, really good chance you'll find at least one guy while it's active. Otherwise I agree.

Maybe, just maybe, they're getting ready to finally nerf the gen speed? Maybe this is why we're suddenly getting Killer nerf after Killer nerf? Who the fuck knows? I mean, to a laymen, you would most likely hold off on changes like that until... You know... THE GEN SPEED REWORK IS MADE LIVE?! Maybe? Just maybe you do that at the same time? No one would bitch about it. "Oh shit, they nerfed the Nurse but now gens don't get annihilated in 20 seconds by a SWF and I no longer am forced to use Ruin/Corrupt Intervention. Okay, fair trade." I'm being extremely :optimistic: I know but otherwise all these changes make absolutely no sense.

God damn I just want Last Year and RE3make (with Project Resistance) just annihilate this fucking game already.
I've use Corrupt Intervention a lot, but most survivors just hide or go find another generator instead. I wouldn't mind it, but with the certain sounds like survivors running being broken it's not as useful as I want. Honestly, I would just bring moris and flat out tunnel at higher ranks when this comes out. Yup, it's all about the survivors, it's why they still haven't fix those add-ons that don't even work.

• Agree

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Atleast they arent as petty publically as the rainbow siege devs

I linked it in the OP but they sometimes haven't hid their bias too well:

'Go play Civ 5!" Can you imagine any other developer doing this? Telling you to go play something else? I hate that faggot so much and I'm shocked that making that remark didn't cost him his job.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one is drinking the kool-aid this time.

dbdred.PNG

It should be noted that this Wraith guy is another faggot who lives on Reddit and constantly defends Survivor bullshit. No one, repeat, NO ONE is demanding that it takes 5 minutes or whatever to complete a gen. The best possible solution would be introducing secondary objectives that have to be completed (I.E. getting parts or fuel for gens) which would give Survivors more to do and also slow the game down to manageable levels. You can throw this bullshit argument right back at the faggots who whine about extending gen time. You know what else is boring? Hooking the last survivor and because the other guy didn't leave or was still in dying state, now you have to wait for this guy to finally just die on hook. You know what else is boring? Survivors constantly running the same fucking 2-3 perks (Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, and either DS/Prove Thyself/Adrenaline) over and over and over again. You know what else is boring? Loops where you have to chase them 3 fucking times for the fucking loop to finally close only for them to make it to another pallet or window and being FORCED to use a top tier Killer that counts garbage looping or equip Bamboozle. It's horseshit and should have been fixed years ago.

(The faggots actually believe that loops are hard to do and take skill to use)

dbdred2.PNG

WUT?

dbdred3.PNG

I love how people in the sub are shitting on this cocksucker.

Last edited:
Tags
None