Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurkishOreo

The taste of the legendary cream and cacao
kiwifarms.net
Something i´ve noticed about the Plague´s Vile Purge & addons.

Emetic addons increase the effect by 30/40%

1,25*0.3 = 0,375 => 1,623
1,25*0.4 = 0,5 => 1,75
both addons => 2,125 %

You get 62,5 projectiles for charging (1,5s) completely and basically break the survivor for an easy down even if you miss half of your vomit.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found a good use of the Blighted Serum add-on. I was using Freddy and basically you just get a hit and then use the serum to immediately catch up to them. I caused a 3 man SWF squad to ragequit when they saw I was doing that.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
speaking of Plague, I noticed playtesting her that it's not explained anywhere but if you just infect people and don't claim the corrupted fountains, if all the fountains fill up with corruption you just get handed the corrupted red attack instead of having to seek it out and even get it mid-chase. Is this a common intentional strategy for playing her?

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
speaking of Plague, I noticed playtesting her that it's not explained anywhere but if you just infect people and don't claim the corrupted fountains, if all the fountains fill up with corruption you just get handed the corrupted red attack instead of having to seek it out and even get it mid-chase. Is this a common intentional strategy for playing her?
They added that in because survivors weren't cleansing, so no chance for her to use her one-hit attack. So now if no one cleanses eventually she will power up.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They added that in because survivors weren't cleansing, so no chance for her to use her one-hit attack. So now if no one cleanses eventually she will power up.
I am 99% sure that was always a thing with Plague. They added one corrupted fountain for her to drink from so she'd get to use her power. That was the one change they made a few years ago. Personally, I liked her before they made that change because when the shitheads didn't cleanse it made Dying Light+Thanatophobia stronger. But that's a moot point now considering Thana got nerfed.

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
She has one corrupt fountain & up to 3 with addons from the get-go.

If all fountains are corrupt then they turn normal and she gets her corrupt purge.

It's fun as hell to puke in the air and infect/down a survivor

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
1635344227537.png

consolefags might actually be based, because they aren't mobilefags, and they don't change their usernames to shit like this

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
She has one corrupt fountain & up to 3 with addons from the get-go.

If all fountains are corrupt then they turn normal and she gets her corrupt purge.
Yes, but if no one cleanses she eventually will automatically get the corrupted purge without having to go to a fountain, this is what I am talking about.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to add: it's fun using a Blighted Serum and cocksuckers throw down that 100% safe shack pallet that you're forced to break and you're like "Surprise, bitch!" Serum lets you catch right back up to them.

The serum should be useful year round and not just a timed event. It would at least change up the meta.

TurkishOreo

kiwifarms.net
It seems like set-breaking is back on the menu.
If anyone has James & cheryl cosmetic i'd like some screenshots

Also there's a glitch/bug where you can lvl up two characters

Pretty good if you wanna halve the grind.

Edit: Glitch works

1635356456876.png

Last edited:

LOWERCASE LETTERS

kiwifarms.net
This is actually pretty fun. I've sperged Nemesis up to the high 30s, his power isn't super great but his animations more than make up for it.

A_Callow_Youth

Moonposting Martyr
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why you've poised yourself as the antagonist of me playing this game? Like why would I care if you don't like a game?
To be fair, you kinda came in here with an attitude reminiscent of defending the cow. This has always been a "fuck this game" thread, so when you showed up combining the usual new player high with your particular brand of not giving a fuck what others think, it clashed with Bruno's... let's go with "occasional over-possessiveness" of the thread.

On the other hand, we've had the joy of watching in real-time as you realize that this game really is just that shit, so thanks for sharing with us.

Last edited:

postal_dad

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about how I'd change this game to make it more challenging (for survivors)

-hex ruin is by default and with this, old hex ruin is back. yeah the one that stops you for not getting great skill check
-you can't %99 gates, the bar will go down very fast after 3 seconds of not opening it
-end game collapse starts right after last Gen finished
-jumping from too high distance will injure survivor (like from tower or building) unless they equip that nea perk. it's stupid how they aim for "realism" then they let humans jump off from 20 meters long buildings
-remove one teammate healing other without medkits.OK this might be controversial but have you ever thought, how the fuck can survivors heal each other with nothing in their hand? do they use some dirt to close up the wound? plus, this would just prioritize more item looting thus more objective to SURVIVE.
-after anal fucking survivors with these my last change would be buffing solo survivors with putting status icons such as being chased, on the generator, unlocking chest, opening gates, etc. this honestly is the only way to balance out solo with SWF

MysticSleeper

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about how I'd change this game to make it more challenging (for survivors)

-hex ruin is by default and with this, old hex ruin is back. yeah the one that stops you for not getting great skill check
-you can't %99 gates, the bar will go down very fast after 3 seconds of not opening it
-jumping from too high distance will injure survivor (like from tower or building) unless they equip that nea perk. it's stupid how they aim for "realism" then they let humans jump off from 20 meters long buildings
-remove one teammate healing other without medkits.OK this might be controversial but have you ever thought, how the fuck can survivors heal each other with nothing in their hand? do they use some dirt to close up the wound? plus, this would just prioritize more item looting thus more objective to SURVIVE.
-after anal fucking survivors with these my last change would be buffing solo survivors with putting status icons such as being chased, on the generator, unlocking chest, opening gates, etc. this honestly is the only way to balance out solo with SWF
All of those are good except for the last two. I'd change how healing works so that as you heal someone they slowly start grunting in pain less and less and they bleed less and less but they also take much longer to heal. As for the last one just add voice comms AND team chat to the game; I have no idea why this game doesn't have either whereas every other competitive game on the market does.
EDIT: To be honest just nerf survivors super hard and give them team chat and voice comms. I feel like survivors have so many over tuned perks because of the lack of communication abilities, so when full SWFs play they have not only easy communication but over tuned abilities to boot, making the game just completely unfair to killers.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, you kinda came in here with an attitude reminiscent of defending the cow. This has always been a "fuck this game" thread, so when you showed up combining the usual new player high with your particular brand of not giving a fuck what others think clashed with Bruno's... let's go with "occasional over-possessiveness" of the thread.

On the other hand, we've had the joy of watching in real-time as you realize that this game really is just that shit, so thanks for sharing with us.
I'm over-possessive? :(

Everyone and their mother has had ideas on how to balance the game and honestly? All of them could work. Doing anything, even a handful of good suggestions would be enough to positively impact the balance but the devs have no interest.

postal_dad

kiwifarms.net
Everyone and their mother has had ideas on how to balance the game and honestly? All of them could work. Doing anything, even a handful of good suggestions would be enough to positively impact the balance but the devs have no interest.
wish this game actually tried to be balanced and not repetitive, I've invested 1k hours into this fag ass game and it was solo survivor most of time. I played blight then changed to trapper because I could read what stupid shit survivors would do in any scenarios.

this game still has good concept and design, it's just that devs are so r*tarded it feels like they want a competitor just beat them in sales so they can call it quit fair.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this game still has good concept and design, it's just that devs are so r*tarded it feels like they want a competitor just beat them in sales so they can call it quit fair.
The Wacky Deli strategy. If it weren't for the hatch change and the Trapper/Plague buffs then I'd agree.