Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
Is there any feeling better than getting 4 kills just for the survivors to insist you somehow lost in the post game chat?
Imagine how absolutely asshurt you need to be to get that delusional, I love it.
They've been doing that to me more and more recently. More often than not it usually comes in some form of "lol you lost. you only got 10k bp".

Like no shit nigga, it's hard to earn points when you're facing dogshit players that somehow find a way to get 4k'd within the first 2 minutes of the game.

• Agree
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
There's always some excuse from the faggots. They always say something like "How is this guy rank (whatever)?" "Dog shit killer!"

Here's some recent examples just in case a rando finds this thread and thinks we're full of shit:

View attachment 1098745

View attachment 1098746

View attachment 1098747

View attachment 1098749

The mental gymnastics with these faggots are 100% real. Mommy and daddy failed and raised deluded pos that mains Survivor in Dead by Daylight.
DCing when you've given them free streamers? That's peak tantrum

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DCing when you've given them free streamers? That's peak tantrum
They apparently didn't like dealing with Freddy with Dying Light and Swing Chains. The weird thing is that they picked the Saw map and that's one of the maps that Survivors cry about the most as being "unfair" when it really isn't. There's tons of safe pallets in that map.

Trivia: the new Spirit map Sanctum of Wrath can have the hatch spawn in the middle right on top of the center pyramid (whatever you want to call it).

Also @Jeb-sama Otz showed off something with Leatherface where if you look down it extends the hitbox of the saw.

It's right around an hour and 26 minutes in.

• Informative
Reactions: Pop-Tart

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
They apparently didn't like dealing with Freddy with Dying Light and Swing Chains. The weird thing is that they picked the Saw map and that's one of the maps that Survivors cry about the most as being "unfair" when it really isn't. There's tons of safe pallets in that map.

Trivia: the new Spirit map Sanctum of Wrath can have the hatch spawn in the middle right on top of the center pyramid (whatever you want to call it).

Also @Jeb-sama Otz showed off something with Leatherface where if you look down it extends the hitbox of the saw.

It's right around an hour and 26 minutes in.
Also, Sanctum of Wrath is the worst map for Nurse. Most of that pyramid along with the statues means that nurse either has to bloodlust to get the survivor, chase another survivor who doesn't know about it, or flat out dc.

• Agree

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, Sanctum of Wrath is the worst map for Nurse. Most of that pyramid along with the statues means that nurse either has to bloodlust to get the survivor, chase another survivor who doesn't know about it, or flat out dc.
Yeah, I saw a video on that. Tons of dead zones in the center of the map where she cannot use her power. More proof that their map guy -last I checked, there's only one guy who makes maps- absolutely doesn't test the map with every Killer.

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
I decided to use Oni with Corrupt Intervention and no Ruin in the Red Ranks, the only way I won was flat out slugging with infectious fright, knockout, and bamboozle to take out those god loops. It's necessary if you want to 4K with Oni in red ranks unless you're playing potatoes which I'm seeing more in more in higher ranks.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to use Oni with Corrupt Intervention and no Ruin in the Red Ranks, the only way I won was flat out slugging with infectious fright, knockout, and bamboozle to take out those god loops. It's necessary if you want to 4K with Oni in red ranks unless you're playing potatoes which I'm seeing more in more in higher ranks.
That's how you win with Billy too. Basically, you just want to try to always keep a guy on a hook and chase and make sure there's either a guy that's down or on a hook. INB4 Unbreakable or Deliverance or the Kobe just fucks all that up. You down someone with Billy, is there another guy nearby? No? Hook them, use BBQ or whatever to find the next guy, move fucker move, give chase and hopefully down. Is the first guy still on the hook after you downed the 2nd guy? Yes? GO BACK TO THAT HOOK AND SHUT DOWN THE RESCUE. Move fucker move. Rinse and repeat.

Playing how Survivors want you to play will not work at high level. It just won't. Down and hook a guy, leave, give chase, down and hook, then leave and give chase. It's not effective because it takes so little to complete a gen and one bad chase or even one mistake on your part or one fucking 2nd Chance/Get Away for Free perk can completely fuck you over.

On that note:

7MWNjlq.jpg

(Sorry, I can't find an un-meme'd version of this.

A popular Reddit thread that will be forgotten about on the main sub in a day or so: https://xz.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ep20q1/when_you_see_bhvr_still_clueless/

Choice post:

Peanis.PNG

The whole argument from this reetard (who is also a community manager by the way) makes zero fucking sense. Let me get this straight, you need to nerf the shit out of Ruin so you can determine the results of matches more accurately because it skews the results? And what about every other perk that also effects gens? What about Survivors with Toolboxes and Prove Thyself? What about SWF players? It makes you wonder if even they believe in the bullshit they throw out.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Space Coconut is one of the more prominent players that's been critical of the game and is considered one of the best Hag players. And no, that is a guy. They have a wife. I have no idea if they're trans or what's going on there.

Things to note:

The official forum for the game is highly restrictive and will ban people of wrong think I.E. speaking in favor of Killer players and against the lunacy of all related balance decisions from the devs or the autistic Survivor mains.

Another Chinese company aside from NetEase now owns 20% of Behavior. Something is going down, maybe they added the Oni to appease Chinamen?

Last edited:

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net

Space Coconut is one of the more prominent players that's been critical of the game and is considered one of the best Hag players. And no, that is a guy. They have a wife. I have no idea if they're trans or what's going on there.

Things to note:

The official forum for the game is highly restrictive and will ban people of wrong think I.E. speaking in favor of Killer players and against the lunacy of all related balance decisions from the devs or the autistic Survivor mains.

Another Chinese company aside from NetEase nows 20% of Behavior. Something is going down, maybe they added the Oni to appease Chinamen?
Maybe they need the investment money? Also, certain threads get closed easily before it goes downhill. Anyway, I truly hope I get to play against someone from BHVR so I can embarrass them.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they need the investment money? Also, certain threads get closed easily before it goes downhill. Anyway, I truly hope I get to play against someone from BHVR so I can embarrass them.
They are a company of 500 employees and they are contracted on Star Citizen so I imagine a decent number of employees are working on that.

Careful if you decide to beast on an employee, that might encourage to nerf Killers more.

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
They are a company of 500 employees and they are contracted on Star Citizen so I imagine a decent number of employees are working on that.

Careful if you decide to beast on an employee, that might encourage to nerf Killers more.
They might decide to start banning stream sniping. Tru3Ta1ent seems to have a serious problem with his trolls sniping him for years that intentionally grief him and they rarely get banned.

• Optimistic

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They might decide to start banning stream sniping. Tru3Ta1ent seems to have a serious problem with his trolls sniping him for years that intentionally grief him and they rarely get banned.
How do you prove a guy was stream sniping though? I know other games like PUBG have done it but only when a high profile streamer reports it.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got this for free and was wondering if I should even bother.

I played the FUCK out of Friday the 13th from release until they stopped updating last year, so I'm used to total survivor wipeouts and getting jacked early in the game if my luck came up snake eyes. I'm not a DC bitch or a whiner when I get facerolled or enviro-killed 2 minutes in because either the killer is good or I just had bad luck in where I spawned (Fucking Jarvis House) and don't mind if killers are overpowered because in an asymmetrical game they're supposed to be. (Hell, I've seen a competently played Jason kill all 7 survivors in less than 10 minutes before, including pulling someone out of the car and enviro-killing them right before the exit)

But I don't like playing with snivelling crybabies who can't handle it that other players know how to play or have figured out synergies between skills/perks/items.

Is this game going to be fun for me or should I just fuck back off to modding games out the ass?

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got this for free and was wondering if I should even bother.

I played the FUCK out of Friday the 13th from release until they stopped updating last year, so I'm used to total survivor wipeouts and getting jacked early in the game if my luck came up snake eyes. I'm not a DC bitch or a whiner when I get facerolled or enviro-killed 2 minutes in because either the killer is good or I just had bad luck in where I spawned (Fucking Jarvis House) and don't mind if killers are overpowered because in an asymmetrical game they're supposed to be. (Hell, I've seen a competently played Jason kill all 7 survivors in less than 10 minutes before, including pulling someone out of the car and enviro-killing them right before the exit)

But I don't like playing with snivelling crybabies who can't handle it that other players know how to play or have figured out synergies between skills/perks/items.

Is this game going to be fun for me or should I just fuck back off to modding games out the ass?
On the plus side there's no voice chat, so you don't get 12 yeay-olds or spergs screaming at you and they somehow get un-muted because the devs suck at their job.

Is it balanced? Still no. But compared to F13 the Killer has a way better chance. Especially if you pick top tier Killers.

If you play Survivor you could still get matched with spergs that rage message and might sand bag you in the game.

I'd say the worst part for starting out as Killer is that you need to spend time grinding to get good perks on your Killers. That includes buying certain Killers for their perks and grinding for hours and even to get those perks on your Killer of choice. It's also a Wiki/Ask Friends kind of game because you won't know what good perks are or what perks Survivors are using that can be countered or how to counter them so you'll check the game's wiki page or ask others.

I would say, rough estimation, it would take roughly 40 hours to unlock the absolute best QOL perks and get them on a few Killers.

BriannaWoo

Semi-pro Politician (going Pro in a few seasons).
kiwifarms.net
I'd recommend just playing survivor to begin with, it's much easier to play with sub-par perks. Save up your Bloodpoints (the points used to unlock items and perks) to then spend on your killers so you don't have to grind on a killer with vanilla perks.

• Thunk-Provoking

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the appeal of this game, u got a bunch of halloween monsters and ur idea is to have all of them do the same shit and kill people the same way by hanging them on hooks for some reason? this is also the kindof game where I feel voice chat could make it really fun, executed terribly IMO. Perks are also a terrible idea for a game like this. I guess I'm just looking for SCP Secret Lab but with other franchises.

• Thunk-Provoking

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The appeal of the game is to play as a serial killer and murder people.

The appeal as Survivor is... That I don't know. Memelords? Bully simulator? I dunno.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's also been revealed via the new Doctor skin that the Doctor was black before his transformation into whatever he is now.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Rise of the Goutforce
kiwifarms.net
If survivors are getting mad af afterwards, it sounds like you're playing killer 100% correctly.

IIRC, BBQ took over a year to show up in the shrine for the first time, so you might have to wait a very long time. From a business point of view, it's wise for them to keep the good perks away from the shrine in order to force people to buy the killers.
I don't understand the appeal of this game, u got a bunch of halloween monsters and ur idea is to have all of them do the same shit and kill people the same way by hanging them on hooks for some reason? this is also the kindof game where I feel voice chat could make it really fun, executed terribly IMO. Perks are also a terrible idea for a game like this. I guess I'm just looking for SCP Secret Lab but with other franchises.
To the average person, to see someone play Survivor it just looks like the person is bad at the game, getting hooked over and over and the splats and spurts and screaming were recorded in a Detroit Taco bell bathroom.

It's just annoying and depressing and zero fun to watch which is why I've unsubbed from five people who decided to main this game. Upthread I mentioned one guy chased off his audience to the point he could no longer pay to keep his home internet on.

Previously he had kinda done an Adult swim kind of nonsense fest with occasional gaming.
He decided dbd was his ticket to partner.

That and he costreamed with a bland twink with zero personality.
The few times he's shown up streaming from his phone it looks like he's hitting the bottle pretty hard.

The other person I dropped this week is just one of those people who pretend playing beat saber or just dance in tight clothes is serious gaming but they were a hot metal chick and I hypocritically watched her while bitching about more obvious thots . Gotta be me

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino