Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize until tonight that now the Doctor has two add-ons to reduce the startup when zapping people. For me, running at least one of these add-ons is essential because the #1 problem with the Doctor that I've mentioned is that you can zap these little bastards clearly a half-second or second before their action and they still get their pallet or window vault. Running the Very Rare (I've ran both at the same time and didnt see too much of a difference) fixes the annoying problem with the Doctor and 9 times out of 10 you will zap the bastards and prevent them from performing actions.

It sucks that you need an add-on to fix a crucial problem but at least there's a fix now.

Had one match tonight and the first guy I put in the basement DC'd the instant I hooked him, another guy just gave up and let me hook in the basement and he suicided on hook. One Survivor kept trying and one guy just gave up. Now watch as the bug gets fixed tomorrow but there's STILL no fix to Flashlights almost instant blinding that's been a thing for at least 1-2 months now. Or the lung bug being a thing for Killers.

The bug is that the first time you try to lunge with certain Killers, the game won't give you the lunge but just a regular attack. This is very significant because you need that lunge to hit them before they get to a pallet or whatever. There is a work around by just trying to lunge at the beginning of the match and it doesn't happen again. But still, a very, very, very stupid bug that affects Killers that's ignored by the devs.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mobile port coming in April. Developed by Chink firm Netease so expect it to have spyware.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a bug up my ass to use Trapper. I've been leveling him up and lucked out and got Remember Me on him which I think is a very strong perk on him. Trap the exit gates and run NOED with Remember Me and watch them run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Fun killer and I like that they finally, finally, FINALLY removed Saboteur's ability to break his traps. Again, only took 4 years. Faggots.

Saving my shards for a perk. We're due for the Stranger Things perks soon. It should be another month or two. I just want to grab Surge so I can pair that with Surveillance.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could Candy Man be coming? Tony Todd started following the devs on Twitter:

ftrwvomaswn41.png

The remake is coming soon. Around June is the anniversary for the game. The devs have expressed a desire to add Candy Man along with Pinhead and Jason. It would be interesting and Tony Todd -while not as poverty as Doug Bradley in recent years- is still fairly cheap to grab. If they can afford paying Bruce Campbell then they can afford Tony Todd.

How would the Candy Man play? My guess is that there'd be mirrors along the map he can teleport to and Survivors can do something to deny him his mirrors. And he kills people with bees. Expect a lot of shitposts featuring The Wicker Man remake and the Dr. Bees Happy Harry cartoon.

First two Candy Man movies are great. The sequel Farewell to the Flesh is a lot of fun and usually written off as just a bad sequel by faggots. Just avoid part 3 and you're good. The remake might be good? I'm remaining optimistic.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Could Candy Man be coming? Tony Todd started following the devs on Twitter:

View attachment 1197664

The remake is coming soon. Around June is the anniversary for the game. The devs have expressed a desire to add Candy Man along with Pinhead and Jason. It would be interesting and Tony Todd -while not as poverty as Doug Bradley in recent years- is still fairly cheap to grab. If they can afford paying Bruce Campbell then they can afford Tony Todd.

How would the Candy Man play? My guess is that there'd be mirrors along the map he can teleport to and Survivors can do something to deny him his mirrors. And he kills people with bees. Expect a lot of shitposts featuring The Wicker Man remake and the Dr. Bees Happy Harry cartoon.

First two Candy Man movies are great. The sequel Farewell to the Flesh is a lot of fun and usually written off as just a bad sequel by faggots. Just avoid part 3 and you're good. The remake might be good? I'm remaining optimistic.
Maybe he have a bee spewing attack that let him track surivors as well as make skill checks harder. There quite a bit that can be done with him.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he have a bee spewing attack that let him track surivors as well as make skill checks harder. There quite a bit that can be done with him.
I think the bees would be part of his mori. But it would be interesting if it was part of his base power. How would it work? I dunno? Maybe you throw bees at Survivors and it slows them down for a while and gives them deep wound? Kind of like Freddy + Huntress if the snares were a projectile that hurt them.

On that note: I was thinking why the fuck don't they buff the licensed Killers? Might as well, the game is already P2W. Or P2W re: perks anyway. They buffed the shit out of Freddy and made him one of the absolute best Killers in the game. The devs love money, right? Just buff the licensed dudes so people are more inclined to buy them. It seems to be working for Freddy.

Buff Pig so Ruleset #2 is base and Survivors can't see boxes until the trap is activated. Make it so traps are activated the moment Survivors can run around as opposed to waiting until a gen is completed. Make it so Survivors need to go to two boxes to get two parts of a key to get the trap off. Make the add-ons that decrease the time to crouch and attack base. Make crouching and attacking even faster. Make her add-ons that increase the time to search a box actually work and increases the time it takes to search a box. Done.

Myers. Okay, bold ideas here that would get me shut down on the forums or Reddit by faggots: Immune to Object of Obsession while in EW 2. EW 3 allows him to break pallets faster. That would be it.

Leatherface I have so many ideas for: lower terror radius but normal movement speed. Faster chainsaw revving. No movement penalty when revving the chainsaw. Base abilities like Mangled or Blindness when hooking and chainsawing people. I saw one idea I really liked where you can activate the chainsaw and you can run around with it active and have faster movement (ala the Wraith) but it takes longer to swing the chainsaw kind of like Oni when you charge up the bat. Or my idea, let him just break the fucking pallets without Survivors needing to throw them down first. Add a limit of the # he can break, he has to do a thing to do that, something. It would be fun and you can trade his instant down for that and let the chainsaw just inflict deep wound.

Demogorgon. Take away the nonsense where Survivors can hear you use a portal. Make the charge attack have faster recovery and better aiming, like maybe you can flick it? Maybe you can charge up the attack so it can insta down if you do a thing? Like attack Survivors x number of times, x number of portals are cleansed, etc.

Ghostface is fine. Give him some better add-ons because the only good ones are the ones that decrease the recharge time after using your power. His Ultra Rare's are crap.

Last edited:

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Godspeed to this guy but the devs will ban his profile from Switch now.
Once freddy gets some momentum he is in everyones dreams. No stopping the fredster from invading dreams legit or not.

Why I love freddy as a villain, that and he rarely takes killing seriously and just fucking around toying with the victims.

Also this.
Look at that goofy smile.

Reactions: BrunoMattei

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
I had a game where I literally only used 3 hatchets as Huntress and downed them in 3 minutes. I should have taken pictures of the chat but it was so funny. I literally just used m1 on the first survivor and facecamped them. I saw two survivors nearby and just stood there. I grabbed one of them while they were trying to unhook and dropped them, and used my irredescent head hatchet to insta down him and hooked him since he was closer to another hook. The other survivor was on a gen and I manage to down him using my last hatchet since my first one missed. The chat was the usual salty survivor insults along with wanting "unfair add-ons" instadown add-ons gone which wouldn't surprise me if they do away with them.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a game where I literally only used 3 hatchets as Huntress and downed them in 3 minutes. I should have taken pictures of the chat but it was so funny. I literally just used m1 on the first survivor and facecamped them. I saw two survivors nearby and just stood there. I grabbed one of them while they were trying to unhook and dropped them, and used my irredescent head hatchet to insta down him and hooked him since he was closer to another hook. The other survivor was on a gen and I manage to down him using my last hatchet since my first one missed. The chat was the usual salty survivor insults along with wanting "unfair add-ons" instadown add-ons gone which wouldn't surprise me if they do away with them.
Had a guy tell me that I should die of Corona after 4K'ing.

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
Had a guy tell me that I should die of Corona after 4K'ing.
I actually had a response like that too. I notice that more people are like this lately, I guess being socially distant right now is causing people to become more salty and toxic.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually had a response like that too. I notice that more people are like this lately, I guess being socially distant right now is causing people to become more salty and toxic.
I think it's more that autists are using the latest flavor of the month insult.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Otz getting super tilted. For good reason because even one mistake on your part while playing Killer can make or break the game. Watching his stream and there were multiple instances where he couldn't stalk players so maybe a new bug with the update? Maybe it was lag? Maybe there's a new exploit cunts can take advantage which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I also find it ironic that a streamer beloved by the community, watched by the devs, also sponsored by the devs to promote the game, can call players cunts on his stream but god forbid you do that in the post-game chat.

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net

Otz getting super tilted. For good reason because even one mistake on your part while playing Killer can make or break the game. Watching his stream and there were multiple instances where he couldn't stalk players so maybe a new bug with the update? Maybe it was lag? Maybe there's a new exploit cunts can take advantage which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I also find it ironic that a streamer beloved by the community, watched by the devs, also sponsored by the devs to promote the game, can call players cunts on his stream but god forbid you do that in the post-game chat.
That no stalking bug on Myers has been around for over a year if I remember it and it has happened to me twice, but for some reason the devs won't fix specific killer bugs unless it gives them an unfair advantage.

• Informative

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't use Myers very much so I wasn't aware. I know Hag has an issue ever since they implemented dedicated servers where when you teleport the camera flicks and it makes it very difficult to see where you teleported to.

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
I don't use Myers very much so I wasn't aware. I know Hag has an issue ever since they implemented dedicated servers where when you teleport the camera flicks and it makes it very difficult to see where you teleported to.
That didn't happen to me until the update in January, but the devs need to stop with the cosmetics and just focus on bug fixes.

• Agree

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
Stalking abilities in general have been bugged since the jump to dedicated servers. It's random as fuck too, either not letting you stalk at all or allowing stalking through objects. As expected this shit never got addressed lol

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stalking abilities in general have been bugged since the jump to dedicated servers. It's random as fuck too, either not letting you stalk at all or allowing stalking through objects. As expected this shit never got addressed lol
I've seen it on occasion but that's the first time where they're out wide in the open and they just don't get stalked.

Tags
None