Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's probably not going to hurt Bubba's camping potential that much, Insidious ambushing is still an option for him.
He still goes into a tantrum if you try to rev repeatedly and not commit to it and they still get insta-downed during the tantrum. So he could still guard the hook just not as well.

Called it BTW. Found my post.

I'd bet my left nut that they'll remove all instances of Instant Saw add-ons for Billy (yes, even Primer Bulb + Spark Plug) what worries me is what other nerfs they intend. Nerfs that will -of course- happen before any kind of nerfs to repeatedly used Suvivor perks or addressing gen speed. The day this happens might finally be the day that I uninstall this POS for good. Fuckfaces insist that Instant Saw is busted and I will agree that it's strong but it's not busted. You can still loop Billy and fuckfaces that can 360 have no issue with it (but will still cry about it so it will get nerfed anyway).

The only thing that might make me stay is if they buff the shit out of Leatherface to compensate. I'm a huge fan of the TCM franchise and even try to do the Leatherface chainsaw dance whenever I can when I win in-game.

I've played a lot with Billy. He was my main for a long-ass time until Legion came out and was subsequently gutted and then re-work Freddy happened. The difference between Instant Saw and not using it is night and day. It will 100% help you get them at a pallet or a window that they otherwise 100% would have got if you weren't using the add-ons.
Of course, I thought they would just nerf instant saw. They had far worse plans.

I am so pissed right now. I am honestly pissed. I put hundreds of hours into Billy. It took me a long while to figure out how to best play him and he was the first killer where I felt powerful playing. Here's a killer with map control, could instant down, punish hook rescues, slug like a champion, and could counter specific loops. Oh no, the French faggots just had to nerf him. They seem to have a mantra as of late that no killer can have map control without the threat of a massive cool down to using your power. Which is what they did to Nurse and Freddy is inherently designed that way.

I started using this guy when the top killers were: Nurse, Billy, and Huntress. Even when Spirit was added, Freddy got re-worked, and Ghostface came and was buffed to counter Object of Obsession. Hillbilly STILL wasn't top 3. Everyone would agree that the top 3 were: Nurse, Spirit, and Freddy. Spirit and Freddy being in interchangeable spots. Then came Billy and maybe Ghostface or weirdos that insist Huntress or Myers are up there.

Here come the faggots who say "Fuck you. We're nerfing him. Fuck you. We don't care what you think."

I noticed this little tidbit in the blog post:

Like The Cannibal, we’ve done a pass on The Hillbilly’s add-ons and brought them up to date with the rest of the roster. Once again, we can’t list all of them here, but we look forward to seeing what you can do with them!
So, RIP to Instant Saw too. French fucking faggots. They're not even really French, they're the niggers of the French. I like the genuine French. There's many great writers and artists. But the Quebecois are fucking niggers. Just to rub salt in the wound they rationalize the nerfs by saying:

" The goals behind this change is to add a small drawback to misusing the chainsaw, and to add a bit more depth to the chainsaw with resource management. "

Are you fucking serious? "Add a bit more depth?" Are you fucking insane?

Yes, using the saw to transverse the map is easy (except indoor maps or Haddonfield obviously) but using the saw to down a player that isn't fucking braindead is fucking hard. It can be insanely frustrating if you miss once and they get away to their loops/pallets. You lose so much time and time is of the essence.

This is one example of how hard it can be to follow them and nail them with the chainsaw:

examplesmall2.gif

Edit: BTW, I had to use Instant Saw add-ons to make the rev time much shorter (by roughly a second). If I wasn't using these add-ons it would have been even harder and the survivor may have gotten away.

These nigga's will do all kinds of bullshit. Hug trees, mis-direct you when they're heading towards a vault, spin constantly while running towards you to take advantage of the fucked FOV killers have. This nigga had NOTHING to work with. No pallets, windows, butt-buddies willing to tank the hit. Nothing. And he was still able to waste that much precious time and almost get away. But oh wait, the Niggers state that they "need to add a bit more depth to the chainsaw with resource management. " This needs more depth and more punishment for "mis-use."

I played several matches tonight in memoriam of my main. They fucking massacred my boy. If they do the same shit to Freddy I am seriously done.

Billy.PNG

RIP Hillbilly. 2016-2020.

Last edited:

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
He still goes into a tantrum if you try to rev repeatedly and not commit to it and they still get insta-downed during the tantrum. So he could still guard the hook just not as well.

Called it BTW. Found my post.

Of course, I thought they would just nerf instant saw. They had far worse plans.

I am so pissed right now. I am honestly pissed. I put hundreds of hours into Billy. It took me a long while to figure out how to best play him and he was the first killer where I felt powerful playing. Here's a killer with map control, could instant down, punish hook rescues, slug like a champion, and could counter specific loops. Oh no, the French faggots just had to nerf him. They seem to have a mantra as of late that no killer can have map control without the threat of a massive cool down to using your power. Which is what they did to Nurse and Freddy is inherently designed that way.

I started using this guy when the top killers were: Nurse, Billy, and Huntress. Even when Spirit was added, Freddy got re-worked, and Ghostface came and was buffed to counter Object of Obsession. Hillbilly STILL wasn't top 3. Everyone would agree that the top 3 were: Nurse, Spirit, and Freddy. Spirit and Freddy being in interchangeable spots. Then came Billy and maybe Ghostface or weirdos that insist Huntress or Myers are up there.

Here come the faggots who say "Fuck you. We're nerfing him. Fuck you. We don't care what you think."

I noticed this little tidbit in the blog post:

So, RIP to Instant Saw too. French fucking faggots. They're not even really French, they're the niggers of the French. I like the genuine French. There's many great writers and artists. But the Quebecois are fucking niggers. Just to rub salt in the wound they rationalize the nerfs by saying:

" The goals behind this change is to add a small drawback to misusing the chainsaw, and to add a bit more depth to the chainsaw with resource management. "

Are you fucking serious? "Add a bit more depth?" Are you fucking insane?

Yes, using the saw to transverse the map is easy (except indoor maps or Haddonfield obviously) but using the saw to down a player that isn't fucking braindead is fucking hard. It can be insanely frustrating if you miss once and they get away to their loops/pallets. You lose so much time and time is of the essence.

This is one example of how hard it can be to follow them and nail them with the chainsaw:

View attachment 1426447

These nigga's will do all kinds of bullshit. Hug trees, mis-direct you when they're heading towards a vault, spin constantly while running towards you to take advantage of the fucked FOV killers have. This nigga had NOTHING to work with. No pallets, windows, butt-buddies willing to tank the hit. Nothing. And he was still able to waste that much precious time and almost get away. But oh wait, the Niggers state that they "and to add a bit more depth to the chainsaw with resource management. " This needs more depth and more punishment for "mis-use."

I played several matches tonight of memoriam of my main. They fucking massacred my boy. If they do the same shit to Freddy I am seriously done.

View attachment 1426452

RIP Hillbilly. 2016-2020.
Expect nothing but Spirit, Freddy, and Doctor. Along with a potential nerf for them later.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Expect nothing but Spirit, Freddy, and Doctor. Along with a potential nerf for them later.
I don't think they could nerf Spirit anymore without making her worthless. Freddy might just be protected because he's super popular and Behavior wants the money from assholes like us buying him. :optimistic:

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
I don't think they could nerf Spirit anymore without making her worthless. Freddy might just be protected because he's super popular and Behavior wants the money from assholes like us buying him. :optimistic:
Apparently on reddit and the forums, everyone mad about the Pyramid Head changes are campers and tunnelers. 🙄
Not my fault people love being altruistic and go for them right away.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently on reddit and the forums, everyone mad about the Pyramid Head changes are campers and tunnelers. 🙄
Not my fault people love being altruistic and go for them right away.
The only upside are the Leatherface buffs. I want to try a stealth build with the new Tinkerer and Monitor & Abuse. After prestiging him I have shitloads of good-addons and mori's.

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Dude I just ran into a legion who ran NOED and just focused people

Like shit man why are people who play legion so fucking cancerous.

I might just depip back to rank 8, atleast then I still had fun with killers

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, Bruno told me about the thread recently. I bought the game on sale 2 weeks ago and I hate but kinda love it, but mostly hate it. playing exclusively during free time, fuck the survivor scum, the gen repair speed needs nerfing yesterday

also killers should get buffs when playing against SWF

idk if these are hot takes, just my observations as a fresh player. fuck Bhvr

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, Bruno told me about the thread recently. I bought the game on sale 2 weeks ago and I hate but kinda love it, but mostly hate it. playing exclusively during free time, fuck the survivor scum, the gen repair speed needs nerfing yesterday

also killers should get buffs when playing against SWF

idk if these are hot takes, just my observations as a fresh player. fuck Bhvr
No. That's just common sense. But Survivor Mains control the narrative including all forms of social media for speaking out. There's only a handful of prominent people who call out Behavior on their horseshit.

I mentioned it before but it's a game I love to hate and hate to love. If only the devs were competent...

Supposedly "Early Game Collapse" and yes, that is the name they chose, will slow the early game down. We have no idea how they're going to do this. It can be assumed that survivors will finally be getting secondary objectives (which was brought up to the devs ages ago) or some kind of temporary gen de-buff will happen. The devs are making big pushes towards finally balancing it but there's still a ways to go.

I'm definitely going to be running Bamboozle on the new Leatherface and probably Monitor & Abuse to be a little sneakier. Debating whether or not to drop Corrupt Intervention completely or go for a stealth build with the revamped Tinkerer. Or just stick with Nemesis + PWYF. Or throw Enduring on him to disrespect the pallets because I think survivors are going to be much more apt to throw pallets down early.

Reactions: felix el gato

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
Corrupt Intervention can be helpful to sometimes prevent gen rushing, but only sometimes and after 2 mins pass it might as well not exist. Bhvr need to give this perk smth to do after 2 mins, otherwise I'm not using it

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corrupt Intervention can be helpful to sometimes prevent gen rushing, but only sometimes and after 2 mins pass it might as well not exist. Bhvr need to give this perk smth to do after 2 mins pass, otherwise I'm not using it
It's pretty much your only option to slow the game down. It does pair very well with Discordance because they're much more likely to bunch up on a gen. It sucks that you have to use 1-4 perks to slow the fucking game down and the odds can still be against you.

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty much your only option to slow the game down. It does pair very well with Discordance because they're much more likely to bunch up on a gen. It sucks that you have to use 1-4 perks to slow the fucking game down and the odds can still be against you.
yeah but I don't like being forced to waste a perk slot to slow the game down just a little bit. Corrupt should be an offering, change my mind

also, I doubt they will, but I'd appreciate if Bhvr kept not punishing the killer for DCing as default for matches when I get my second hook when survivors have done 3 gens at that point

playing survivor is fucking boring because of how fast you can do gens and win, and playing killer on the other hand is not fun at all because of SWF diskwads who complete a gen before you even find one of them. all my games as both of them are stable that way: win as survivor and get curb stomped as killer. like I said before, gen nerf is needed yesterday, and I don't fucking care that survivors are the majority of the playerbase, throw killers a fucking bone, your game is nothing without them/us either

Last edited:
Reactions: msd

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure you're new at this? The amount of "ReEeE killers not following the rulebook!" Posts you're making makes it sound like you've been playing since the beta.
Guess I'm tilted as survivor

But shit my views changed from trying to play killer. Yeah I have no qualms about legions or NOED anymore.

Killers need all the help they can get since this game balancing is shit

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
Spirit is the best, I sincerely hope Bhvr don't nerf her into the ground because of retard survivors crying about tunelling

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the niggers did it. They killed Billy. They took away ALL of his charge add-ons. But wait, they left one, only one (the common spark plug add-on is gone as well) but... Wait for it.... It lowers your base movement speed. Making it entirely worthless.

Will update with Leatherface changes. If they nerf Freddy next I am legit done.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Billy got fucking raped. But Leatherface got massively buffed even though his charge add-ons have been modified so he has slower startup. The add-on that allows him to see survivors within 8 meters when revving the saw is going to be sweet.

Conspiracy theory: maybe Behavior are buffing licensed characters for more cash?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: msd and 1wngdngl

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
]

Billy got fucking raped. But Leatherface got massively buffed even though his charge add-ons have been modified so he has slower startup. The add-on that allows him to see survivors within 8 meters when revving the saw is going to be sweet.

Conspiracy theory: maybe Behavior are buffing licensed characters for more cash?
Probably happy thinking, but maybe some of these changes won't be as bad? I mean they usually say most of the PTB stuff is changed before the actual update drops

• Optimistic
Reactions: BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
]

Probably happy thinking, but maybe some of these changes won't be as bad? I mean they usually say most of the PTB stuff is changed before the actual update drops
Everyone bitched about the Nurse nerfs. And my god what an absolute shit show the Ruin nerf lead to. EVERYONE. Even Survivor Mains. Complained about the Ruin nerf. Devs went ahead with the nerf anyway. The only time they didn't go through with it is when the community bitched about the Pig and Legion nerfs. And they still nerfed the shit out of Legion. And then nerfed him again. And again. And again afterwards.

I have no faith.

However, the Leatherface changes are overall good and may just rise him into top 5 status. Provided you have the right perks. I tried to get a match in the PTB and all 5 times a match was about to start it errored out. Making the point of a PTB.. Completely pointless.

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Everyone bitched about the Nurse nerfs. And my god what an absolute shit show the Ruin nerf lead to. EVERYONE. Even Survivor Mains. Complained about the Ruin nerf. Devs went ahead with the nerf anyway. The only time they didn't go through with it is when the community bitched about the Pig and Legion nerfs. And they still nerfed the shit out of Legion. And then nerfed him again. And again. And again afterwards.

I have no faith.

However, the Leatherface changes are overall good and may just rise him into top 5 status. Provided you have the right perks. I tried to get a match in the PTB and all 5 times a match was about to start it errored out. Making the point of a PTB.. Completely pointless.
Yeah been having the same issues, thought it was my internet because it had died on me for a bit.

But no apparently everyone is having connection issues, absolute shit

HiddenFist

kiwifarms.net
God damn, Billy really got the Nurse treatment, these new addons are a fucking joke. I bet Huntress addons are next since her Iridescent Head has had so many complaints.

Tags
None