Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Jeb posted I can't be accused of double posting. My theory that they're buffing licensed killers for cash is becoming more clear. Take a look at one of Leatherface's new add-ons:

ZV1mQmZ.png

Being able to easily find them, especially for a killer that can instant down, is massive. Absolutely massive. Because you can pair that with informational perks like BBQ and instantly know "Okay, 1-2 guys over there. I have BBQ. So obviously, there is a guy hiding within 40 meters of this hook. Let's flush him out." Shutting down hook rescues is going to be big. Game changing.

And give me one more moment of your time and I will blow your fucking mind. Consider how many killers can counter one of the most used survivor perks Borrowed Time and you realize that nearly all of them are licensed: Freddy, Ghostface, Myers (if you're in EW 1), Pyramid Head and Leatherface. Technically Hag as well but that's much more dependent on what the survivors do and not what you do.

And buffed Leatherface is going to be amazingly good at countering loops with safe pallets. Either they drop the fucking pallet or they go down.

Edit: Billy might be better at countering certain loops now. From what I saw, when you rev the saw and stop the saw is still at a percentage of being revved. I'm 99% sure the devs did this to stop you from camping a hook with the saw at 99%. This might have the unintended benefit of chasing a guy at a loop, rev the saw, stop, get on their ass and finish revving the saw and getting the down. Leatherface would still be better at countering loops than Billy tho.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would make sense since the last patch you can't quick switch without not being able to use your offering. It's a fucking joke if they refuse to patch out that fucking program cunts use to see what killer and offering you're using. Red ranks are filled with cunts that like doing that.

They're planning cross-play and cross-progression for this September.

The catch is: cross-progression is ONLY for Steam, Stadia and Switch users AND if you're using Freddy you're fucked. Because the devs didn't want to pay whoever for the rights for Freddy on those two systems.

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It would make sense since the last patch you can't quick switch without not being able to use your offering.
NO WONDER my fucking moris weren't working!! Thanks you for saying this, I feel relieved to know exactly what was wrong.

1595045097823.png 1595045134781.png 1595045210932.png
1595045233288.png 1595045255251.png 1595045276318.png
1595045300715.png 1595045319041.png 1595045346654.png
1595045416664.png 1595045432834.png 1595045499399.png
1595045518267.png 1595045613768.png 1595045641292.png
1595045668024.png 1595045701489.png 1595045734630.png
1595045804366.png 1595045873254.png 1595045930766.png
1595046016543.png

Since discussion is light, I'm stealing 4chan's conversation about facecamping and plopping it here:
1595047210651.png

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NO WONDER my fucking moris weren't working!! Thanks you for saying this, I feel relieved to know exactly what was wrong.

Since discussion is light, I'm stealing 4chan's conversation about facecamping and plopping it here:
View attachment 1455718
I only face camp if (A) other survivors are hovering around the hook or (B) the guy on the hook was being a cocksucker. Survivors always get upset about it but if you're using a killer WITHOUT map control then wtf else are you supposed to do? It makes sense to patrol. Especially if you have BBQ and hooked a guy in a corner and know that there's at least one guy hiding nearby because the cocksuckers are dying to hook rush.

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I usually hook someone then i start to patrol, usually I try to predict when they'll go for a hook save.

Half the time in correct, the other half it looks like I'm camping

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
It would make sense since the last patch you can't quick switch without not being able to use your offering. It's a fucking joke if they refuse to patch out that fucking program cunts use to see what killer and offering you're using. Red ranks are filled with cunts that like doing that.

They're planning cross-play and cross-progression for this September.

The catch is: cross-progression is ONLY for Steam, Stadia and Switch users AND if you're using Freddy you're fucked. Because the devs didn't want to pay whoever for the rights for Freddy on those two systems.
I had success with quick-switching and then manually applying the offering, but that was before the 15-second mark. I'll test if it works or not after the pseudo lock-in.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BrunoMattei

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
I had success with quick-switching and then manually applying the offering, but that was before the 15-second mark. I'll test if it works or not after the pseudo lock-in.
CONFIRMED: Manually swapping offerings after the 15-second mark will still go through, even if you swapped killers first. I haven't done extensive testing yet, so I don't know if it will work for moris, or if it will still work if you had no offering selected on the killer when you swapped to them, but it appears that BHVR is so incompetent that they can't even fuck over killers properly.

• DRINK!

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just been using up all of the Primer Bulb and Grease add-ons for Leatherface because all of his charge add-ons excluding the Carburetor Tuning Guide will be completely worthless after his re-work goes through.

Edit: and here's some community drama.

Angryfag.PNG

angryfag2.PNG

angryfag3.PNG

The thread will most likely be deleted soon due to "witch hunts" read: the mods covering the asses of the chosen few. All the social media for the game is just a big gay circle jerk. A circle jerk/hugbox for the devs and survivor main faggot streamers. I played against AngryPug a few times. First time was when I was just getting into it and him and his faggot SWF squad trolled me with every little nuanced thing you wouldn't know about. Like Dead Hard giving them half a second of invincibility, Sprint Burst, and No Mither shutting down slugging. When you first start playing there's a lot of shit you would just have to look up to understand what it is and then how to counter it. Later times I beat him and go out of my way to mori the cocksucker. After that, I assume he knew my profile so every time I hooked him he would just suicide on hook or ragequit.

The streamer in question, AngryPug, is eerily like DSP in a lot of ways.

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
>stream donation estimates at $450 for a night
>"buy a place in Vegas"

Not sure who sounds worse, the streamer or the orbiters bitching about him. Angrypug visual, just so people can get a first impression:
1595117970641.png

This fan art train has no breaks:
1595116401325.png 1595116415126.png 1595116438666.png
1595116458081.png 1595116499281.png 1595116512549.png
1595116542122.png 1595116560970.png 1595116590893.png
1595116609961.png 1595116632582.png 1595116694080.png
1595116761707.png 1595116996688.png 1595117126210.png
1595117146195.png 1595117201422.png1595117227725.png

Not me, but neat! Even clown can win in Rank 1:
1595116834115.png 1595116932089.png

Reactions: ExsanguinateHorizon

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the impression you like the Huntress...

What I wrote about the streamers just doesn't do it justice. There's quite a few cows that exclusively stream this game.

Also, I'm going to try the Surveillance + Ruin combo because it seems overall stronger than Corrupt Intervention. Only problem is totem spawns for Ruin.

Edit: reminder that the devs still sell cosmetics bearing the names of Streamers including Angry Pug.

For some reason, they have this guy's back. Including other faggots like JenDenise and ScottJunland or whateverthefuck his name is.

Reactions: Hex: Devour Ass

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
What I wrote about the streamers just doesn't do it justice. There's quite a few cows that exclusively stream this game.
This game turns everyone that touches it--killer, survivor, streamer and dev alike--into a cow. Frankly, I think that's why a lot of people still play it. It's such a perfect storm of failure and nonsense that I'm not sure I actually want it to ever be fixed.

ExsanguinateHorizon

bruh
kiwifarms.net
Do they even do anything about reports besides the obviously egregious ones? There must be so many reports that a Killer tunneled or something rétarded that I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored shit like Survivors dcing on first down/hook/sacrifice. The close button on an elevator, basically.

A_Callow_Youth

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of reports accomplishing anything, and the only people I've ever seen put any faith in the report system are survivors in the throes of losing their shit IRL. They actually asked about it on their latest questionare, I'm hoping that they release the results.

• Agree
Reactions: ExsanguinateHorizon

felix el gato

u've activated my twap cawd :3c
kiwifarms.net
The only DBD streamers I enjoy are Otz and Umbra, and the latter is in a thin fucking thread because her “i’m not like other girls” shtick is getting annoying. Can’t stand most of these streamers tbh like that Puppers guy.. something’s off about him. Oh yeah and recently (like a month ago) a dbd streamer by the name Sattelizer was accused of sexual misconduct. He says it’s all fake news but he also hasn’t streamed since it all came out.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do they even do anything about reports besides the obviously egregious ones? There must be so many reports that a Killer tunneled or something rétarded that I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored shit like Survivors dcing on first down/hook/sacrifice. The close button on an elevator, basically.
The reports only work if either they have video evidence of cheating or you said something in the post-game chat or via private message.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
The only DBD streamers I enjoy are Otz and Umbra, and the latter is in a thin fucking thread because her “i’m not like other girls” shtick is getting annoying. Can’t stand most of these streamers tbh like that Puppers guy.. something’s off about him. Oh yeah and recently (like a month ago) a dbd streamer by the name Sattelizer was accused of sexual misconduct. He says it’s all fake news but he also hasn’t streamed since it all came out.
I think Bahroo was a great streamer for it, but he obviously stopped taking the game seriously when he realized the devs didn't. It did not help that the sub reddit was out for his ass to be a scapegoat for problems.

• Agree

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Bahroo was a great streamer for it, but he obviously stopped taking the game seriously when he realized the devs didn't. It did not help that the sub reddit was out for his ass to be a scapegoat for problems.
Bahroo was the only big DbD streamer that escaped from just doing DbD. He was actually good at killer, called the dev's out on their BS and his fans weren't autistic. Glad to see he moved on.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Bathroom was the only big DbD streamer that escaped from just doing DbD. He was actually good at killer, called the dev's out on their BS and his fans weren't autistic. Glad to see he moved on.
Hahahahaha "Bathroom" that is a new one. I laughed, thank you. Right, he also managed to escape being a Borderlands and Issac streamer. He was the one btw that broke the story on the killer perk bug or something like that and the Reddit wanted to blame him for a problem that: 1. He told the devs about privately. 2. People had already been abusing in pubs.

Tags
None