Dead by Daylight - Asymmetric slasher game with autistic and entitled community.

How long until the devs nerf Pyramid Head?

• By end of PTB

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3 weeks after the release goes live

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3-6 months like Legion

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll remain the same or possibly get buffs and be accused of being Pay 2 Win

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The only DBD streamers I enjoy are Otz and Umbra, and the latter is in a thin fucking thread because her “i’m not like other girls” shtick is getting annoying. Can’t stand most of these streamers tbh like that Puppers guy.. something’s off about him. Oh yeah and recently (like a month ago) a dbd streamer by the name Sattelizer was accused of sexual misconduct. He says it’s all fake news but he also hasn’t streamed since it all came out.
Otz is unironically a really great guy.

i followed him when he did dark souls stuff, and in glad to see him still be popular

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Otz is unironically a really great guy.

i followed him when he did dark souls stuff, and in glad to see him still be popular
He's a very good killer player. Good at all killers excluding Nurse and Billy. Only thing that annoys me is that he does bend the knee to survivor/community ree'ing at times. He tried to rationalize the Billy nerfs by saying that if the dev's do this they can Introduce more powerful killer perks.

• Feels
Reactions: ExsanguinateHorizon

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Steam leaked the next Archives book early and then hid it again; Book 4 is Conviction, and focuses on Wraith, a two-faced Hag, Meg & the gambler guy. Target release might be July 29th, there's leak vids on youtube if you care to see people speculate over the little write-up Steam had and the banner image.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Steam leaked the next Archives book early and then hid it again; Book 4 is Conviction, and focuses on Wraith, a two-faced Hag, Meg & the gambler guy. Target release might be July 29th, there's leak vids on youtube if you care to see people speculate over the little write-up Steam had and the banner image.
I don't give a fuck about lore and just use the Archives as a BP bank. But I did unlock Hag so I could grab Ruin and use that in tandem with Surveillance. It's all right. The problem is Ruin being a hex perk and it's entirely up to RNG. I think the best gen slowdown combo is still Corrupt Intervention + Discordance and something else like Pop or Thrilling Tremors.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I don't give a fuck about lore and just use the Archives as a BP bank. But I did unlock Hag so I could grab Ruin and use that in tandem with Surveillance. It's all right. The problem is Ruin being a hex perk and it's entirely up to RNG. I think the best gen slowdown combo is still Corrupt Intervention + Discordance and something else like Pop or Thrilling Tremors.
gotta get more cosmetics and charms to dab on those survroids. When you hook 'em, they can't do anything but look at your bling.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Hex: Devour Ass

kiwifarms.net
I actually like ScottJund's stuff when he's not whining or giving his wrong opinions about things. Interesting little back-and-forth between him and another fella that goes by SpaceCoconut, something to do with Jendenise, Scott's wife. After that Coconut has been not-so-subtly indirectly making videos about Scott's opinions then Scott does the same. Very interesting how passive aggressive most of these people are. There has also been an absolutely failed "cancelling" spree with people falsely claiming Otz is homophobic and Monto is transphobic. DBD also released some cosplay challenge video compilation the other day where somebody used makeup to tan their skin and a faggot brigade stormed in calling it black-face, trying to dox the cosplayer, get her fired, etc. Don't have much else to add at this point other than fuck Tru3talent and if you use DS and unbreakable your cock is tiny. Also bring back Pyramid Head's massive cock and ass.

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
I actually like ScottJund's stuff when he's not whining or giving his wrong opinions about things
I watch Scott's stuff from time to time, altho I'm not subbed and I do get why ppl wouldn't like him, but anyway what was he wrong about? and what did Tru3Talent do? I don't watch him at all, but I'm curious

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
First I've heard about the faggots trying to cancel Otz. What did Tru3 do now?

You might be thinking of this video:

That's the video, here's a bit of the argument between Coconut and Scoot: https://twitter.com/SpaceC0c0nut/status/1252467273333239808
Here's the Otz thing: https://twitter.com/otzdarvayt/status/1271624971517911041

As for Tru3, for starters he's an Englishman. When he plays killer he'll complain about certain tactics and perks then use them as survivor. He'll often get pissy and insult his chat on Twitch or just make silly claims like using noed under any circumstances just makes you bad. Hope you never aim to complete an end-game collapse challenge or want to try an end-game build. As for Scott, if you watch his streams often he'll make points like DBD isn't a competitive game and second-chance mechanics or the game being balanced around people being bad is fine. I'd made a point that if the game doesn't reward skill, inherently, it's damaging to the game. He then went on a 5 minute rant about how you shouldn't care if your plays are invalidated by a perk or that it's fine to hand easy wins to bad players because it makes them feel good and if you're playing competitively you're objectively playing the game wrong. Still like his content but holy shit dude.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the video, here's a bit of the argument between Coconut and Scoot: https://twitter.com/SpaceC0c0nut/status/1252467273333239808
Here's the Otz thing: https://twitter.com/otzdarvayt/status/1271624971517911041

As for Tru3, for starters he's an Englishman. When he plays killer he'll complain about certain tactics and perks then use them as survivor. He'll often get pissy and insult his chat on Twitch or just make silly claims like using noed under any circumstances just makes you bad. Hope you never aim to complete an end-game collapse challenge or want to try an end-game build. As for Scott, if you watch his streams often he'll make points like DBD isn't a competitive game and second-chance mechanics or the game being balanced around people being bad is fine. I'd made a point that if the game doesn't reward skill, inherently, it's damaging to the game. He then went on a 5 minute rant about how you shouldn't care if your plays are invalidated by a perk or that it's fine to hand easy wins to bad players because it makes them feel good and if you're playing competitively you're objectively playing the game wrong. Still like his content but holy shit dude.
Like I said, there's a whole tism storm around the community. Just needs a match for the internet to notice it.

I used to like Tru3 and learned a lot on how to play killer well. He's always been pissy and refuses to adapt to the killer he's using.

Such as he'll use Freddy and just not use the snares or play Pig and not put traps on downed survivors. Then he'll complain when he gets his shit pushed in precisely because he didn't use the killer's power correctly.

ExsanguinateHorizon

bruh
kiwifarms.net
Man, there's something about a game that's all about violence and murder having such a bitchmade community. That thing with Otz pissed me off, he's a good boy who doesn't deserve this. "It's good he deleted it and apologized, he did better" Just neck yourselves.

Especially shitty are the "Just because your gay friends said it doesn't mean you can, it's OUR word uwu"
It never occurs to them that maybe some people adopted that kind of language because they -don't- have narcissistic, easily offended queers for friends.

And I too miss Triangle Boy's thiccness.

Last edited:

1wngdngl

kiwifarms.net
As for Scott, if you watch his streams often he'll make points like DBD isn't a competitive game and second-chance mechanics or the game being balanced around people being bad is fine. I'd made a point that if the game doesn't reward skill, inherently, it's damaging to the game. He then went on a 5 minute rant about how you shouldn't care if your plays are invalidated by a perk
he made a video where he complains about Unbreakable and DS, wtf lmao

also, are the transphobic Monto claims just as stupid os that Otz one? because it just sounds like Otz kind of mixed up two words and jumbled

Especially shitty are the "Just because your gay friends said it doesn't mean you can, it's OUR word uwu"
It never occurs to them that maybe some people adopted that kind of language because they -don't- have narcissistic, easily offended queers for friends.
I agree, ppl being offended by the word homo is a little ridiculous to me. I get finding faggot offensive, but homo is just the prefix in the word homosexual, what...

Reactions: Hex: Devour Ass

kiwifarms.net
he made a video where he complains about Unbreakable and DS, wtf lmao

also, are the transphobic Monto claims just as stupid os that Otz one? because it just sounds like Otz kind of mixed up two words and jumbled
Here's the Monto clip in question along with the angry people: https://twitter.com/DBDstruggletwt/status/1271583398293843969
In my opinion Monto is "problematic" as some people like to put it but I couldn't give a shit less, just dislike his content and personality in general.
Otz 100% just fumbled his words, no ill will. Couldn't think of a negative thing to say about the guy. If people did want to cancel him though you'd think they'd go after that gurrrl gamer stream he did.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the Monto clip in question along with the angry people: https://twitter.com/DBDstruggletwt/status/1271583398293843969
In my opinion Monto is "problematic" as some people like to put it but I couldn't give a shit less, just dislike his content and personality in general.
Otz 100% just fumbled his words, no ill will. Couldn't think of a negative thing to say about the guy. If people did want to cancel him though you'd think they'd go after that gurrrl gamer stream he did.
Monto is a faggot. He rage quits and pisses and moans when killers get him and then shit talks survivors when he's playing killer (poorly).

That all said, can't believe he took the bait on that question but he isn't very smart. It's nothing to be cancelled over.

kiwifarms.net
Yeah there seems to be a lot of SJW shit seeping into DBD, BHVR recently said something about one of the character's sexualities and it's like, it doesn't matter. All that dog-shit aside what kind of killers y'all like? I've been maining Oni for a while but I've been learning some Ghostface and Legion.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah there seems to be a lot of SJW shit seeping into DBD, BHVR recently said something about one of the character's sexualities and it's like, it doesn't matter. All that dog-shit aside what kind of killers y'all like? I've been maining Oni for a while but I've been learning some Ghostface and Legion.
A big reason why is that Behavior, in their infinite wisdom, hired a bunch of mods from the DbD reddit and the game forum to handle the reports. That's how the SJW faggots got their foot in the door.

I like the licensed killers the most. Big fan of Freddy, hoping for Pinhead or Jason or Candyman soon. Salivating over the Leatherface buffs and new cosmetics. And I enjoy Ghostface and Myers but Ghostface is stronger than Myers.

Last edited:
Tags
None