Infected Dead Horse Interchange (DHI) - KiwiFarms but With 10,000 times more e-celeb faggotry, tsundere for Null & Neger; RIP Auli

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
disgusting-sex-fetish.PNG

Maybe if you consider crossdressing and nudism to be on the same level as necrophilia and raping kids then the trannies aren't the snowflakes in this thread.

:thinking:

DHI reacting to our this very thread over in their Granny Lupa thread:
View attachment 643078
View attachment 643079
View attachment 643080
JJTalkz: disappeared a long time ago
@LordKaT: is one of us now and we love him even tho he's fat and gay
Woolie: Turncoated, is a humongous bitch
@MarzGurl: dindu nuffin, she's a good girl

Lupa will most likely wind up getting an even more "lol faggot" reaction than Woolie did after she fucked everything up a while back.

x-posting caps from this site I posted in Lupa's thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is in line with this purpose that they begin the Internet Nobody Database, which is analogous to how we here on KiwiFarms have the Lolcow Wiki, or how ED has a wiki and a forums component.

Wow, I actually remember that shit from the late 2000s. Is it even still around?

Vordrak, is that you?

There's many threads and subforums there to explore for quality sperging. Maybe we can become there friends and all be massive lolcow a-logs together in happiness. :)

No thanks, these people are abject rejects.

SSF has an obsessive stalking hitlist/altar of autism in his signature:
upload_2018-1-22_9-9-57-png.362807

Spoony's expression is the look of a man just realizing he's stuck smack-dab in the middle of a moron sandwich foot-long sub and it's staying that way; one part annoyance, one part terror.

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile @Le Redditeur Part Deux ran away from here weeks ago because people on here were too mean to him.

I remember seeing him around here but not much about him. Now I'm ultra-curious since his skipped town and decided to shit talk us on this other faggy deadbeat forum.

nyess

I am not jew null :L
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FWIW I used to frequent DHI during its ver. 1.00 days because I enjoyed the content provided by ebeeto and tree (mostly ebeeto because he was more prolific in content updates than tree was at that time). I feel like if tree was actually more enthusiastic in making content and monty wasn't incompetent at handling the website that the original version could have lived for a longer time and host a quaint source of content related to channel awesome/video game reviewer parodies

monty's contributions were shit though

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net
I stopped going to DHI a while back, mainly because use so many threads tend to erode into irrational womenhatred, on top of the userbase just being a tad too unplesant, 4channy and kiddy orbiting for my tastes. Here's as sample that was posted on a server I'm in, straight from their inhumanly-long Spoonyone thread.

H8Gx9qB.png

dFsAzq6.png

k6cEWZi.png

rePCuu6.png

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
I stopped going to DHI a while back, mainly because use so many threads tend to erode into irrational womenhatred, on top of the userbase just being a tad too unplesant, 4channy and kiddy orbiting for my tastes. Here's as sample that was posted on a server I'm in, straight from their inhumanly-long Spoonyone thread.

View attachment 1612676
View attachment 1612677
View attachment 1612679
View attachment 1612680
And that's probably seen as sane over there, you can someone from CA but as you can see you can't take the CA (being a retard) out of some people (at least some of them posting in the comments on that site).
> kiddy orbiting
Any example? I'm not even surprised they would be like that

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
What the hell? Nobody is allowed to be more autistic than us :mad:
Tumblr, Reddit, SA, parts of 4chan, Twitter and Facebook are some example that comes to mind as being or capable of being more autistic than this place
As for DHI users, to keep it short, they aren't better than the people they mock

Last edited: