Infected Dead Horse Interchange (DHI) - KiwiFarms but With 10,000 times more e-celeb faggotry, tsundere for Null & Neger; RIP Auli

Homegrown Homophobia

kiwifarms.net
And that's probably seen as sane over there, you can someone from CA but as you can see you can't take the CA (being a retard) out of some people (at least some of them posting in the comments on that site).
> kiddy orbiting
Any example? I'm not even surprised they would be like that

I never paid much attention to their CA obsession and I only tolerate their Spoonyone overdocumentation because I find him to be the poster manchild for modern liberalism. Their AVGN thread is a microcosm of psychosis and inceldom, I can tell you that much.

As for your grooming question, from what I remember the DHI tards seem a tad obsessed with patronizing every newcomer with "you'll fit right in" or "take the redpill," especially if the new users are zoomers. Pretty strange they would do that, considering so many of the oldfags are well above 30+ years old and feign pride about being unmarried and not having kids.

I'm inclined to partially agree with seargentkabukiman. You could've been more articulate when you told DHI off and left the place, but otherwise you weren't wrong about radbidtictac etc using the "muh freedumbs" cope as an excuse to their chronic misanthropy.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
I never paid much attention to their CA obsession and I only tolerate their Spoonyone overdocumentation because I find him to be the poster manchild for modern liberalism. Their AVGN thread is a microcosm of psychosis and inceldom, I can tell you that much.

As for your grooming question, from what I remember the DHI tards seem a tad obsessed with patronizing every newcomer with "you'll fit right in" or "take the redpill," especially if the new users are zoomers. Pretty strange they would do that, considering so many of the oldfags are well above 30+ years old and feign pride about being unmarried and not having kids.

I'm inclined to partially agree with seargentkabukiman. You could've been more articulate when you told DHI off and left the place, but otherwise you weren't wrong about radbidtictac etc using the "muh freedumbs" cope as an excuse to their chronic misanthropy.
A lot of the older users on DHI mentionned that before their developed their hatred of TGWTG/CA they used to be part of the users that posted in the comments of the videos before they left to be part of DHI 1.0 that's what i meant by that.
Yeah they can be creepy and i'm not sure they realize it, another thing is i still think it's a circlejerk and/or safespace over there (i'm not rarely sure those are the right words for what i mean but my mastery of English is failing me in expressing precisely so i decided to write the words closest in meaning to what i am trying to say)
Unfortunately it was a combination of letting my emotions influence me which reduce my capacity in making my posts less bad and i have never been too good with articulating what i mean

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
Someone's salty!
cucknoo.png

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Somehow he managed to write two full paragraphs and not say a single truthful thing.

The trollshielding accusation is especially funny considering the corn saga/guntposting and how angry Ralph got at all of it. Wasn't that just a month or two ago? It definitely isn't long enough ago that this guy just forgot.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
Guise... Let's have some real talk *hands over a cup of hot cocoa*... i hope this wont make you think less of me, it is tough enough to have been living with this lie for all this time at it is. But i totally understand if you hate me for this...

But... *sobs*

When DHI was trying to become le TGWTG but for edgelords, i submitted a work in progress video to them and got a "pretty cool! Please keep in touch when you have finished and we might consider having you on as an content creator"... Of course i never did, but anyways, i was so close to be part of that failure of a site my mom would probably scratch me off her will for it.

The forums is okay for what it is, just make sure to read threads a couple of pages back because boy howdy do they like going offtopic. "Pat the Nes Cunt is a tranny now? Never mind, his thread has become a Jesusotaku thread for some while". An ok supplement to the threads about 'em on the Internet Famous board. Like it was there i finally got to see the surviving footage of Mike Matei being so pissdrunk he couldn't finish the first world of Super Mario Bros.

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
Somehow he managed to write two full paragraphs and not say a single truthful thing.

The trollshielding accusation is especially funny considering the corn saga/guntposting and how angry Ralph got at all of it. Wasn't that just a month or two ago? It definitely isn't long enough ago that this guy just forgot.
I'm not necessarily well informed enough to opine on how true the claims are or not. I posted the screenshot mainly because I find it amusing Poonoo and the DHI lot constantly shift from "We're not mad at all" internet tough guy-isms and passive aggressive fits.

While we're on the topic of gay fag forums projecting on each other, here's another cap.
null.png

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not necessarily well informed enough to opine on how true the claims are or not. I posted the screenshot mainly because I find it amusing Poonoo and the DHI lot constantly shift from "We're not mad at all" internet tough guy-isms and passive aggressive fits.

While we're on the topic of gay fag forums projecting on each other, here's another cap.
View attachment 1739849
"Most of the other people who ran the previous iterations were cooler on a personal level, but they just didn't want to deal with all of the autism."

:story:

Ah yes, the last time we had an owner for the CWCki Forums under Forumer FoxDickFarms it shut down because he doesn't want to deal with the autism, totally not because there was some drama going on, I remember that.

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
So they’re to KF as OhInternet was to Encyclopædia Dramatica?
Thematically speaking, it's possible such a connection can be inferred. In literal terms? Not really. Unless you could the fact "Le Redditeur" ragequitted to DHI to continue his fedora cryfagging career for no other reason because he couldn't handle others in here telling him to chill the fuck out with the female bashing, among other things.

Turkey Beef

kiwifarms.net
DHI copecels giving their two cents on the recent Section 230 shit flinging. They also engage in self-fellating "we will set those kiwifags right we aren't jealous of them" maximum overcoping for good measure.

chrome_2020-12-08_17-23-25.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-23-53.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-24-20.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-25-13.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-25-38.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-26-30.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-29-56.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-30-13.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-30-51.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-31-13.png
chrome_2020-12-08_17-31-56.png

chrome_2020-12-08_17-25-56.png

chrome_2020-12-08_17-30-31.png

Zaryiu2

kiwifarms.net
DHI copecels giving their two cents on the recent Section 230 shit flinging. They also engage in self-fellating "we will set those kiwifags right we aren't jealous of them" maximum overcoping for good measure.

View attachment 1826977
View attachment 1826981
DHI? More like USI