Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

Moohaddibbs

Sleeper must awaken..and order uber eats at 3am
kiwifarms.net
With Benzo Becky behind the wheel any whiplash at 600 elbees could be fatal , so any day on a car trip is my bet.
She cannot fasten her seat belt

• Optimistic
Reactions: canadiancxnt

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
A part of me wants to say a car accident will get her. Other part says kidney failure plus other raging infections. I refreshed my memory with the Chance Carmichael thread and it’s possible that prolonged kidney failure and cellulitis induced sepsis episodes (plus probable drug use?) sent him into a piano case. That plus Sean Milliken dying of an infection and I think something similar will happen to Amber.

I’ll guess January 2021. She reaches her 30s, but just barely.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
What if she's already dead?
Like a zombie? Where the darkening of the knuckles, eyes and neck are signs of decay, the rotting belly button just being the fluids released from the autolysis (self-digestion after death) that is going on with her stomach, and the constant complaints of pain that in reality, are the last living memories that repeat over and over, and are in reality her brain's final memories of the disease that took her, that will keep repeating for eternity?

Oh yeah, I crave human flesh. I hunger.
😋

Kikomobi

kiwifarms.net
I give her like 6 months, then she'll disappear off youtube and then Ricky will come on and talk about it and his video will get popular from the commentary channels. He will then move up a social class and live off the video announcing her death for as long as possible. Happy end 🌈

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I give her like 6 months, then she'll disappear off youtube and then Ricky will come on and talk about it and his video will get popular from the commentary channels. He will then move up a social class and live off the video announcing her death for as long as possible. Happy end 🌈
Wheres becky in this? Does she die from inconsolable grief?

Tags
None