Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
This bitch never had a heart to begin with, but in the interests of biology, I don't see her surviving past Christmas, if this whole cancer malarkey turns out to be true. She was posting on Twitter today trying to get those asspats. Everyone seems to have magically forgotten all the shitty things she's done cause her crotch is ill. Funny seeing the reaction channels working for her, deterring all the haydurs. I don't get how people think! I have no sympathy.

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a risk and say next Spring.
If it weren't for that infection, I'd say it'd last a lot longer, but when death fats' immune systems start failing, even a cold can wipe them out. I bet she'll get sick in Winter, and through sheer malice and stealing Necky's life force, survive for the season, then perish as the cherry blossoms bloom.
Amen 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
Mobility is going to slow down to a halt. I'm talkin' bedpan/diaper status due to this recent surgery and diagnosis. Things can go real fast downhill once you stop moving because then everything stops moving. She has so reason to get healthy anymore in her head since she's dyeen'.

I'm giving her ~6 months. For a girl who lived like an elderly person riding around in scooters and eating at buf-fets, she's certainly reaping all the benefits now.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Mobility is going to slow down to a halt. I'm talkin' bedpan/diaper status due to this recent surgery and diagnosis. Things can go real fast downhill once you stop moving because then everything stops moving. She has so reason to get healthy anymore in her head since she's dyeen'.

I'm giving her ~6 months. For a girl who lived like an elderly person riding around in scooters and eating at buf-fets, she's certainly reaping all the benefits now.
If the only surgical intervention needed is a hysterectomy, after a couple of week of hell, she will feel fine and will go on a 100 days of eating, and will have not learn anything for the ordeal. This is not a smart woman and her past attitude may not be her best assets.

Dosey

kiwifarms.net
I'm going with December 28th, 2020.

No matter the circumstances Amber's going to feast(more than usual) for +-three weeks in a row, because holidays = BIG FOOD. Either to comfort herself (let's be real, she won't be following any diet advice from any doctors) or to celebrate that everything that's going on right now turned out okay(ish), Amber's going to eat big time but this time I'm not so sure her body will be able to handle it. Plus, like many had said, not sure if she's even going to still be mobile by that point.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

No way anyone's fitting a bedpan under her.

Hmm, maybe I will change my guess, especially if it's stage 1, she gets surgery, and some opportunistic force of nature (like a septic bladder infection or UTI) gets a chance to take her down. Eh, I'll wait until she charges back to her haydur crowd to breathlessly inform them on the state of her swampy repro system.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna say somewhere between now to the end of the year. Morbid obesity and cancer go hand in hand in complications like letting a 340 lb re.tard run rampant in a daycare.

Tags
None