Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I'm still holding my ground at January 2021. I think that if she does indeed have cancer, then between her weight and ignoring the signs that it may be severe enough to actually kill her. It could be direct or through something like an infection or being too fat for treatment.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still holding my ground at January 2021. I think that if she does indeed have cancer, then between her weight and ignoring the signs that it may be severe enough to actually kill her. It could be direct or through something like an infection or being too fat for treatment.
The thing is that sometimes fatties buck the odds and survive a lot longer than they should. I've known some lardos who should have keeled over while holding their chest to outlast people who are healthier and fitter. Some people are just really hard to fucking kill.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that sometimes fatties buck the odds and survive a lot longer than they should. I've known some lardos who should have keeled over while holding their chest to outlast people who are healthier and fitter. Some people are just really hard to fucking kill.
You are indeed right. But Amber is reaching the age where the body breaks down for everybody and she's been grossly overweight her whole life. Sean Milliken from My 600 Pound Life was her age when he died, although he was also even heavier than her. It's a coin toss at this point.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
You are indeed right. But Amber is reaching the age where the body breaks down for everybody and she's been grossly overweight her whole life. Sean Milliken from My 600 Pound Life was her age when he died, although he was also even heavier than her. It's a coin toss at this point.
Yeah, I'm not saying it's likely but it does happen. It would be a big outlier for her but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking October 2021. It'll be the untreated sleep apnea.
Hi, past me! Timing seems about right so congrats there. I was actually skewing pessimistic with the date- at this rate it might be on the optimistic side. Looks like the cause of death may be different (cancer), but with AL you never know. The sleep apnea will not be doing her any favors at any rate, especially if the cancer/treatment weakens her to the point of being completely bedbound.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None