Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
I'm still holding my ground at January 2021. I think that if she does indeed have cancer, then between her weight and ignoring the signs that it may be severe enough to actually kill her. It could be direct or through something like an infection or being too fat for treatment.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still holding my ground at January 2021. I think that if she does indeed have cancer, then between her weight and ignoring the signs that it may be severe enough to actually kill her. It could be direct or through something like an infection or being too fat for treatment.
The thing is that sometimes fatties buck the odds and survive a lot longer than they should. I've known some lardos who should have keeled over while holding their chest to outlast people who are healthier and fitter. Some people are just really hard to fucking kill.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that sometimes fatties buck the odds and survive a lot longer than they should. I've known some lardos who should have keeled over while holding their chest to outlast people who are healthier and fitter. Some people are just really hard to fucking kill.

You are indeed right. But Amber is reaching the age where the body breaks down for everybody and she's been grossly overweight her whole life. Sean Milliken from My 600 Pound Life was her age when he died, although he was also even heavier than her. It's a coin toss at this point.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
You are indeed right. But Amber is reaching the age where the body breaks down for everybody and she's been grossly overweight her whole life. Sean Milliken from My 600 Pound Life was her age when he died, although he was also even heavier than her. It's a coin toss at this point.
Yeah, I'm not saying it's likely but it does happen. It would be a big outlier for her but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking October 2021. It'll be the untreated sleep apnea.
Hi, past me! Timing seems about right so congrats there. I was actually skewing pessimistic with the date- at this rate it might be on the optimistic side. Looks like the cause of death may be different (cancer), but with AL you never know. The sleep apnea will not be doing her any favors at any rate, especially if the cancer/treatment weakens her to the point of being completely bedbound.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, past me! Timing seems about right so congrats there. I was actually skewing pessimistic with the date- at this rate it might be on the optimistic side. Looks like the cause of death may be different (cancer), but with AL you never know. The sleep apnea will not be doing her any favors at any rate, especially if the cancer/treatment weakens her to the point of being completely bedbound.
Now that she has heard from doctors that she probably has sleep apnea, though, she is more likely to invest in equipment to help it, right? Or be forced to use it? 🌈

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't force her to comply with the use a CPAP if she doesn't want to use it. She's also probably too cheap to invest in it. And keep in mind that has not actually been tested for and officially diagnosed with sleep apnea.
I kind of meant "forced" by her mom or becky, but, they havent tried to save her life yet, so...

Arcadia

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to put my money on January 2021. Amber is a (fat) cockroach though so anything can happen

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
October happy birthday to me 2020, something major will happen. Organ failure or something. Blood clot most likely. She's a roach so she won't die right away. Rickie will "accidently" pull the plug to charge his phone, though.

That's my bet.

I said this last year around this time.

We currently have: blood clots, organ failure due to cancer, and or something. She's still a roach and won't rot. Mammalynn will "accidentally" pull the plug to charge her new inheritance.

I am putting all in on dead.

TwinkieBooBoo

kiwifarms.net
I put Amber on my celebrity/notable people/public figures death list this year but 6 months in and I'm not very optimistic.

Let's be fair, Amber has such a huge lack of consequences for anything and everything that she does, that she is bound to die of something completely unrelated to her weight. Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Something that skinny people die of too you guise.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
My bet is that she’s going to commit suicide on Dusty and the Fridge’s wedding day by driving her creaky scooter off a cliff.

Alas, she will be thwarted, as with the treadmill with the roller mat that wouldn't move: the scooty puff won't move, and in a paean to cartoons and slapdash comedies, the wheels will suddenly come off, causing the scootypuff to land hard on the frame. There will be a huge, audible snap as the frame gives way, as there was with the couch she broke.

Valhalla

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I’ve never expected amber to die incredibly early. I think once she’s in her 40s-50s... my bets are one more big health scare that she recovers from. Then the big C will come back with a vengeance and it will be the demise. Or maybe she loses the weight and proves to the Hayders she is a skinny legend, and live to be a right ol’ bitch well into her 90s. Currently though, I think we have minimum one more decade. That is if she doesn’t have a freak accident.