Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
I'd say within 5 to 10 years. 5 if she gets a serious issue like a sprain from a fall or anything above that and 10 if she just narrowly keeps missing disasters like she usually does. After the recent headache Livestream she's looking terrible and is clearly deteriorating because of her distaste for taking care of herself and following doctors orders. Her life regardless will be just a slow fat waddling March to her oversized grave. She will cry and post it to YouTube the whole way down.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Amber dying at Walmart while reaching for a heavily salted snack from her scooter seems fitting, but it would be better if she died in a locale where wild animals could feast on her remains.
I'd like to see her abandoned by her butler, then stroke out and get eaten by her cats on live stream.

In reality, I think she'll outlive Becky by many years if Becky doesn't leave her. It sounds like Becky has kidney problems and her Beetus is advancing much faster than Amber's.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s like Ambers body is some kind of monsterous machine that can handle lots of abuse but if a normal human attempts to eat like Amber it damages their body badly and will eventually kill them. Becky saw how Amber eats and tried to eat like her and now it’s killing her. Not every human can take as much abuse not every human can live as long taking the same amount of abuse. Ambers body is built is gain weight and is built to never lose weight. Becky is just a normal human who is trying to super size her size like Amber but Becky could die of a heart attack while Amber just gains more weight. Diabetes beckys body could completely burst and die while Amber gains a few a pounds. It’s insanity. Amber is such a bad role model for Becky but Becky just can’t comprehend it!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It’s like Ambers body is some kind of monsterous machine that can handle lots of abuse but if a normal human attempts to eat like Amber it damages their body badly and will eventually kill them. Becky saw how Amber eats and tried to eat like her and now it’s killing her. Not every human can take as much abuse not every human can live as long taking the same amount of abuse. Ambers body is built is gain weight and is built to never lose weight. Becky is just a normal human who is trying to super size her size like Amber but Becky could die of a heart attack while Amber just gains more weight. Diabetes beckys body could completely burst and die while Amber gains a few a pounds. It’s insanity. Amber is such a bad role model for Becky but Becky just can’t comprehend it!
There are two criteria that we need to look at. The first one is how long they will live. The second one is how well they will live. You might be right that Amber will outlive Becky. Becky has been sick for a while and does not seems to get any better. However, I suspect that Amber, while living much longer, a couple of decades at least, will have a wretched life with increasing disabilities. Her joints are probably ready to give up reducing her mobilities, and she is complaining of being in pain most of the time.

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
It’s a warm summer day in 2024.
Our Bedbound Suzie is 700 pounds and is actually bedbound now.
She has given up on her weight loss journey and now runs a feeder channel.
Al is filming a mook-bong and chokes while shoveling orange chicken down her maw.
From a few rooms away, the thumbslug hears that her paycheck fiancé is in danger. She causally puts down her coloring book and walks into the other room to find Al choking.
She tries to do abdominal thrusts, but cannot reach her arms around (nor find her abdomen under) all Al’s extra blubber.
Al dies a dainty death, soiling herself for one last “fuck you” to the world.
Becky casually walks back into the other room and resumes coloring.
She now speaks to Big Al spiritually, in the presence of all of her other dead relatives.

Idk this seems pretty likely to me.