Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like the 600-elbees pool, I think we're going to get a lot of predictions here. To avoid duplicates we might need to make it a date/manner-of-death-pool. (I see several people have already done so).

My prediction:

On the way to her trusty oven-chair to fix herself six bacons, Amber with her baby-smooth feet will slip on one of Eric's greasy "marjoram" coated garbanzo beans which has fallen out of the overflowing garbage bin.

She will break her leg, become well and truly pillow mountain-bound and perish from an untreated bedsore on her backside, but not before living a month of her best life: shrieking at everyone in the household to do her bidding and spending every last red cent in her bank account on suuuuper cyuuute Torrid clothes, Bath and BW candles and YA Lesbian novels, leaving her family and Becky nothing.

Becky, however, will get to add this to her collection of Dead Loved Ones stories with the added bonus of endless guilt for insisting to Eric that marjoram is "just what old people call margarine" thus setting this tragic sequence in motion.

April 12th, 2020

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Like the 600-elbees pool, I think we're going to get a lot of predictions here. To avoid duplicates we might need to make it a date/manner-of-death-pool. (I see several people have already done so).

My prediction:

On the way to her trusty oven-chair to fix herself six bacons, Amber with her baby-smooth feet will slip on one of Eric's greasy "marjoram" coated garbanzo beans which has fallen out of the overflowing garbage bin.

She will break her leg, become well and truly pillow mountain-bound and perish from an untreated bedsore on her backside, but not before living a month of her best life: shrieking at everyone in the household to do her bidding and spending every last red cent in her bank account on suuuuper cyuuute Torrid clothes, Bath and BW candles and YA Lesbian novels, leaving her family and Becky nothing.

Becky, however, will get to add this to her collection of Dead Loved Ones stories with the added bonus of endless guilt for insisting to Eric that marjoram is "just what old people call margarine" thus setting this tragic sequence in motion.

April 12th, 2020
I think she's gonna die on the toilet doing a massive shit lol

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
No sooner than June 2025.

I have to see how she handles herself in the upcoming "GOING TO THE DENTIST" video situation type deal. Will she pay the hundreds - possibly over a thousand out of pocket to remove her alleged rotting teeth or leave them to fester and pop around round of antibiotics?

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Roughly in order from closest to furthest dates. If I missed you send me a message and I'll add your name/date

marjoram Nov 2019
Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake Nov 1st, 2019
Triggered Fivehead Nov 12th, 2019
Cmoores101 Nov 28th, 2019 (US Thanksgiving)
Quijibo69 Dec 2019
StrawberryDouche Dec 3rd, 2019 (1:47 pm)
GargoyleGorl Mid Dec 2019
Whale Lake 2 Late 2019-Spring 2020
keyboredsm4shthe2nd Late 2019-Mid 2020
clusterfuckk Jan 27th, 2020 (3:33 am)
PiggyPie Feb 2020
Koresh Spring 2020
xenomorph March 2020
HIVidaBoheme March 2020
Jersey Devil Late March-Early April 2020
manicpixiebasementdweller April 2020
left arm April 2020
Sushinope April 12th, 2020 (Easter)
Turd Blossom April 12th, 2020
Niggernerd Summer 2020
Super Book Summer 2020
Viridian June 2020
Kukkamaaria June 2020
Tastes Like Power July 2020
Big Bad Fish August 2020
Okami Green Fall 2020
Cricket Sept 2020
Fleasburger Oct 2020
SmileyTimeDayCare Nov 2020
Angry Shoes >Nov 3, 2020
Captain Howdy Nov 3rd, 2020 (US Election Day)
horridtorrid Dec 2020
Pineapple Fox Dec 2020
raspberry peach Dec 25th, 2020 (Christmas)
THOTHunterAlice Dec 25th, 2020
Toxoplasmosis Dec 27th, 2020 (ALR's 30th B-Day)
Easterling >2021
RogerSpanderbilt 2021
Meat Poultry Veg March 2021
manic dainty gorl March 2021
Optavia Sales Rep March 21st, 2021
CraBman March 21st, 2021
FitBitch March 24th-31st, 2021
Wyzzerd April 17th, 2021 (2:37 am)
Stanley_Buttkiss Mid May 2021
Keyboard Warrior Summer 2021
Thranduil June 2021
MemeGray Aug 2021
Golly Oct 2021
ducktales4gameboy Nov 2021
mrsm0rbid Dec 25th, 2021 (Christmas)
Sexy Times Hitler 2022
Fupacabra Early 2022 (Pig transformation pending)
Diet Coke 4 Life Jan-March 2022
LatinasAreTheFuture March 2022
geewizz April 2022
onescarygorl Summer 2022
Purple Pepsi June-July 2022
liliput July 2022
Lou Wrong July 21st, 2022
a dinosaur Aug 2022
foodiebloobie >Dec 27th, 2022 (ALR's 32th B-Day)
StarkRavingMad >2023
Peachtea18 March 2023
Streetlight Stranger April 2023
THEY’RE CODEPENDANT Late 2023
WinterMoonsLight June 16th, 2023 (11:34 am)
Kaiser Wilhelm's Ghost June 17th, 2023
Skin Fold Odor Aug 2023
Pog Mathoin 2023-2024
mekalekahi >2024
The Jokester 2024
beautiful person 2024
stingray Mid 2024
Whatthefuck July 14th-20th, 2024
Shadow and Shade Sept 6th, 2024
Smiling Honeybadger >2025
saisegeha 2025
Gorlax Jan 2025
Ellana June 2025
ADHD Dec 26, 2025
EurocopterTigre 2026
BanalEntropy June 2026
Billie Ross 2027
Chihiro 2027
clusterfuckk 2027<
Madam Spergwell July 2029
Underestimated Nutria 2029<
Des B* 2029<
hotcheetospuffs 2035
Spl00gies Tammy Slatton>ALR>Ashley Isaacs
praktica >Ashley Isaacs (Infinity)
Edit: Current as of 11:49 am EST Sept 7th, 2019

Last edited:

Cmoores101

Twinkie Stor
kiwifarms.net
My bet is on thanksgiving

Our dainty gorl will eat 5 plates of food surrounded by her "family", will slip into a food coma, and then an actual coma leading to her death but no one would know since she sleeps til 5 pm anyways

Reactions: Soda Sink

The Reaper

Are you well? Do you have brain damage?
kiwifarms.net
As my signature suggests I am a Reaper in Training. The difficult thing about predicting death is exactly how many factors are in play. A normal person could trip on the curve and fall into oncoming traffic, or gracefully slide through existence until their late 90s. One factor I've seen in the elderly dying with extreme health complications (we're talking cancer with less than a month life expectancy) is an odd tenacity to live on well beyond they're expected dates, as they have something they are holding on for. They may have something left to do, or someone they love isn't ready for them to go yet. A dying person is still able to recognize these things.

With Amber, its hard for me to see where she falls on this. How convinced is she that she will lose weight? How accident prone is she? Like many are saying it could be well into 2025 before health complications take her, or an accident could take her next week. I like to err on the side of caution, and I'm going to go for early April of 2023. Its a lovely season, and might be as good a time as any for her to step out. If I have to be specific for a time and date... she'll be found in the morning on the eighth and possibly died quietly in her sleep, or something happens and she is rushed to the hospital that day.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
This bitch is gonna live much longer than any of us thinks.
The worst cunts of the world ALWAYS live a long time to just make the world suffer and watch it burn. She is gonna lose a leg or two first to the beetus. It will spiral from there with unstageable coccyx ulcers and Raging sepsis.
I’m telling you it will be no sooner than 2027.
Deathfats are truly the glaring example that there is no god.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I'll be optimistic and say late this year to mid next. Despite the unearthly powers deathfats seem to have, I think it would be something stupid like her falling over in her sleep and her sheer girth smothering her windpipe and killing her in her sleep (she can barely breathe as it is, and doesn't use a cpap afaik). She can only fight gravity for so long. Either that or all her disgusting constant infections create a superbug that ends up in her brain or induces septic shock. God knows she'd live to 2030 to spite everyone.
This bitch is gonna live much longer than any of us thinks.
The worst cunts of the world ALWAYS live a long time to just make the world suffer and watch it burn. She is gonna lose a leg or two first to the beetus. It will spiral from there with unstageable coccyx ulcers and Raging sepsis.
I’m telling you it will be no sooner than 2027.
Deathfats are truly the glaring example that there is no god.
I take deathfats more as an example that there is definitely a devil and it needs long lasting entertainment in the form of grossly obese humans who are just as disgusting on the inside.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
As someone who has worked with hospice patients, she doesn't seem 'there' mentally yet as far as end of life is concerned. And her body is shutting down, but not yet at the rate of speed as someone who has been put on hospice (meaning 6 months or less to live). I think if something did take her out fairly soon (within the year) it would be something unexpected like a blood clot or a stroke. Otherwise, her death is most likely going to be fairly long and drawn out. Like, we'll know and she'll know that she's dying. She'll slow down a lot and lose weight only because you're not hungry when you're terminally sick. There will be multiple visits to the hospital, and I bet she'll even be assigned to hospice herself.

March of 2023 is my prediction.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Put me down for 3rd week in July 2024. The bitch couldn’t cop to being 600 elbees this week so I could win that pool so I’ll go with this. At least Eric’s vids are relatively up to date so we’ll know when she kicks the bucket.

raspberry peach

kiwifarms.net
I agree that a lot of deathfats last much longer than you'd think, but something about the rate of weight she gains in such a short amount of time, added to the fact that she quite literally looks like a corpse these days and she refuses to do ANYTHING to help herself, I'll put my estimate at no later than Christmas 2020.

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
I think she will be completely immobile by Thanksgiving/Christmas 2019.

Her health will rapidly decline even more after that and she will either have heart attack or her lungs will fill up with tissue fluids and she will drown in her sleep - by June 2020.

June 17th 2023.

After having caught the "Diabeetus" and several complications from a PAD infection, Amber's left foot is amputated. She is now truly immobile, and weighing more and more, she will perish at 700 pounds. Her death will be brought on by a massive heat wave which will cause her stressed and overworked heart to give out, while she is in her comfy couch watching "The Price Is Right." mid munch of her healthy bacon sandwiches.

Reactions: marjoram

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to say late winter/early spring 2020: she doesn't look good, she doesn't take any medicines, and has infections spreading all over her.

Maybe I can push the pool to summer 2020, when germs thrive in the sweat between her fatfolds, but not later than that.

Reactions: raspberry peach
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino