Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Her body is finally beginning to break down right now. This is the beginning of the end. But... for some reason, assholes seem to last the longest no matter how grave their circumstances, so I’m not going to guess on her death, but I will say we are going to be treated to some hospital mukbangs soon.

(I know that’s a rambling run-on sentence, but I’m too lazy to rewrite it).
They also suffer the longest and the most too. Amberlynn has to sit on a chair in the kitchen to cook because her back hurts. She has to sleep on pillow mountain. Her body temperature is out of whack. Oh dem beetus hands. Karma always finds a way to everybody.

• Agree
Reactions: THOTHunterAlice

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
I hate to rattle any sabres here, but I legitimately know of a guy in his late 60’s who has been living over 20 years at over 500lbs. It all depends on her heart genetics. He’s also a type 2 diabetic for past 8 years and still not on insulin. Sometimes it is shocking what a body can live through.

Side note: Amber, get yourself a bidet seat for your toilet so nobody has to wipe your ass anymore. They make them to rinse you front and back and dry.

• Informative
Reactions: left arm

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking October 2021. It'll be the untreated sleep apnea.

foodiebloobie

Coochie waxer
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to say she will die by the time she is 32. Simply due to her lifetime of obesity wreaking havoc on her body. She is already presenting physical signs of organ failure, (yellowing skin, eyebags, circulatory issues) But keep in mind that Ashley Isaac has been ready to die for nearly a decade now, promising us that each year/month/day will be her last.

• Feels
Reactions: Cheesecake Coochie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino