Dead pool for Fatty - I got sick of waiting for someone else to make this

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, if she stay “healthy”, meaning no severe medical issues like cancer, heart attack, kidney failure, she might last for a long time, in her fifties or sixties. Mind you, it will be a wretched life full of pain and not worth living. If, in other hand, she suffer something serious, with the shape her body is, she is not going to last for long. Something like cancer is difficult to treat on someone of her size; surgery is limited if not impossible, same for radiation treatment. A simple infection can do her in quickly.

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
I’ve put a lot of thought into this (not really🙄), and I want my two cents on the record... I think she will stumble along, huffing and puffing, stinking up Monticello, Kentucky until late February, 2021. Is that a leap year?? I’m too lazy to look it up. Good luck, fellow farmers💯

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I’ve put a lot of thought into this (not really🙄), and I want my two cents on the record... I think she will stumble along, huffing and puffing, stinking up Monticello, Kentucky until late February, 2021. Is that a leap year?? I’m too lazy to look it up. Good luck, fellow farmers💯
2020 is a leap year.

I'm going to go with spring, 2023. I think that's far enough away for her to breach 700 pounds and all her ailments will suddenly come to a head at that time.

Deodar

gotcha, crouton
kiwifarms.net
August 2020, though like others have said, she could die any day now, or live to her 40s, if she's that lucky. My guess is 2020 all despite. Maybe 2021. If she lives past that, you can count me mildly surprised.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
Okay I've changed my mind. I did say before that she's a human cockroach and will continue to live making people in her orbit suffer but with her antibiotic resistant bladder infection and cellulitis she's a walking septic tank. I reckon she's got 1 more winter in her so I'm gonna say December 2020.

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing probably a few years still. However with this UTI, she is probably more thank likely goin to end up with a super pubic catheter ( that's the permanent one ) and be bedbound. Probably a barrage of being on and off infections. She's going to wish she lost the weight or passed away younger. Earliest id say 31 lol

Tags
None