Dead video game series/franchises you refuse to let go -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Nondescript Autist

kiwifarms.net
Twisted Metal. I played Small Brawl with my friend constantly when we were in elementary, and then Black as teenagers. The online beta for the PS3 game was my favorite multi-player experience ever. When the game came out, it was virtually impossible to connect to a game. It was something on Sony's end, not the devs, but Sony never bothered to completely fix it. The single-player was decent, but it was obvious that most of the devs' effort went into the online portion. Maybe there will be a remaster of TM2 or TMB one day, but I highly doubt there will ever be a totally new game.

Reactions: murgatroid

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Empire Earth needs to make a comeback.

It'd be interesting to see a new Empire Earth with a competent team and a good budget.

If Age of Empires can make a comeback, why not Empire Earth?

Hell, bring back Age of Mythology while we're at it!

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Series I miss having new games are Danganronpa and Nonary Games. Used to also play a series called Trauma Team ages ago.

What I miss most though that I wish wasnt dead is Silent Hill! Hate that we never got PT.

Reactions: Skeletor

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only played the first Killzone but enjoyed it.

It was hyped as a "Halo killer" but given the PS2 didn't natively support online play without an adapter I don't think that was ever going to happen.

Still my friend and I played hours of multiplayer.
Wow, you actually had the game, I played hours of the demo disc.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Megaman Battle Network series. It's got some derivatives floating around on Steam these days, but boy do I like some BN3. There's a pretty dedicated group to PvP online, too. Wish I'd taken some time to get into that.

Tags
None