Deadly Premonition 2 - What do you think Zach?

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net

A tour de force in gameplay and graphics. A lecture in game design, art direction and polish.

I heard some people also play this game for story, characters and the quirky Twin Peaks charme. DP1 is a cult classic at this point. Can't wait to play this.
And yes, the tech is god awful but it doesn't matter.

July 10th Nintendo Switch.

rotollo

No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
DP gets two threads like there are two Morgans
Glad to see it kinda get one though, don't mind the tech much as long as the game at least approaches being playable
still looks better than half the shit coming out this year though in my opinion

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
DP gets two threads like there are two Morgans
Glad to see it kinda get one though, don't mind the tech much as long as the game at least approaches being playable
still looks better than half the shit coming out this year though in my opinion
I am more hyped for this game than any AAA bullshit. Cyberpunk still looks ok but the recent showing has not been very good.
DP2 dunking on everything.

rotollo

No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
Watching Jimbo's review out of curiosity, did he just completely forget how the first game ended when it comes to "trans representation"? Then again it's sterling don't know what I was expecting

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have nothing to play this on, but I'm probably going to buy a copy simply because A) the first game is unironically one of my favorite games of the last generation; and B) might as well get a copy before the thought police get ahold of the rest.

Glad to have Swery back, I hope he can ignore the usual jagoffs the games """"journalism"""" sphere gestates because the guy seems like a real nice guy who makes really fecking bizarre games.

rotollo

No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
Lol half of Twitter is mad because the game has low framerate and the other half is like “good”.
The funny part is looking at the stream it doesn't even look like it chuggs as bad as the first game did, so it's gotta be something like memory leakage that the PC port had that caused the IGN footage to turn out so fucked
also swery just brought up twin peaks on stream, how long until David Lynch sues

Reactions: FatalTater

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Foolish Samuari Warrior

Sword + gun = awesome
kiwifarms.net
I knew it was the fucking pronouns
View attachment 1436592
why are these snowflakes get so triggered about deadnaming?
Deadnaming is one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard anyone get triggered by.

Anyone who chooses a new identity hates being called their old name, but as long as it's from trannies, it's absolutely unforgivable?

Agent of Z.O.G.

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to play it but I want to watch an LP of it like I did with the original
Now I just have to figure out which one to watch since the ones I watched previously had the LPers die (like the Giantbomb guy) or become faggots (like the other giantbomb guy and 2bfp)

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Deadnaming is one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard anyone get triggered by.

Anyone who chooses a new identity hates being called their old name, but as long as it's from trannies, it's absolutely unforgivable?
yeah, hoes like Brianna Wu trying to actively erase the fact she was born a man which in turn makes her transphobic herself. If they want to be accepted then why can't they be honest?

Tags
None