Deadly Premonition 2 - What do you think Zach?

HiddenFist

Things will change with time. Only in summertime.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the game is going to have any bugs similar to the Switch version where many sounds (or even the whole game) become silent?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: elzaw

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so referring to the character in the past is now deadnaming, nevermind the fact that a detail like that is important to solving a case. Because cases in general needs all details as it goes along, or else it breaks apart.
But dead naming is traumatic and hurts the (fictional) person how? How is it more important than solving a murder?

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so referring to the character in the past is now deadnaming, nevermind the fact that a detail like that is important to solving a case. Because cases in general needs all details as it goes along, or else it breaks apart.
But dead naming is traumatic and hurts the (fictional) person how? How is it more important than solving a murder?
Because it's literally a MURDER
wp_ss_20200709_0001 (2).png

Imagine talking to people like this every day...

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they're upset about this when Swery opened his stream of the game up with punching the little girl you take around whenever he had the chance to absolutely no consequences, and shooting random civilians and characters for fun
certainly the game to handle issues with tact and respect, much like how GTA5 taught me about the ideals and history of anarcho-communism through stabbing random people and robbing banks.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Because it's literally a MURDER
View attachment 1437416
Imagine talking to people like this every day...
That story sounds really fake, most parents usually just go either "I didn't raise a kid that jumps on the bandwagon on whatever popular without thinking. Where did this decision come from?" or "oh, you serious. lol ok", then like every sane person, accidentally call you by the first name many times because that's the name they know you the most of. Might be a thing that depends on countries but does officially changing your name cost money? There's also mulitating the body at that too, these sort of people either never think long-term and want to go back only to find out they can't go back (which is what the parents is warning on in the first place) or never do the effort to actually change the body, just go "here's my new name and my pronouns, call me by this or I'll cry".
It's all so tiresome.

Back on the in game topic: It's weird that DP2 isn't on PC. Probably planning how to avoid the memory leak issue of DP1. I'm conflicted on just waiting for a PC port or buying the Switch version so I can play/gift it with a friend's switch and probably interest him on the game too.

• Feels

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
they're upset about this when Swery opened his stream of the game up with punching the little girl you take around whenever he had the chance to absolutely no consequences, and shooting random civilians and characters for fun
certainly the game to handle issues with tact and respect, much like how GTA5 taught me about the ideals and history of anarcho-communism through stabbing random people and robbing banks.
lmfao can't wait to play it.

Back on the in game topic: It's weird that DP2 isn't on PC. Probably planning how to avoid the memory leak issue of DP1. I'm conflicted on just waiting for a PC port or buying the Switch version so I can play/gift it with a friend's switch and probably interest him on the game too.
I'm in the same boat. Part of me wants to wait for the PC version for better fps. But that version will probably be broken in its own way like the Director's Cut. I also bought my Switch mostly for this game kek.

Der weiße Teufel

kiwifarms.net
Gotta laugh, I was expecting the troons to get upset about this bullshit. Not surprised SWERY doesn't give a fuck about preferred pronouns or having a trans advisor, that is not a thing in Japanese. Sure, you can refer to people as "this man/woman", but a normal Japanese sentence usually does not use he/she, you could write entire paragraphs about people without ever revealing their gender. Maybe the translators were woke enough to make sure everything is troon-safe, but honestly - who cares! It's probably problematic/transphobic if the character isn't 100% pure and good as well. I haven't actually played the game yet, but maybe the character is not really trans but it's a case of creating a new identity to stay hidden. Of course something like that doesn't exist in troonland. (or would also be transphobic) Anyway, we will find out.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
apparently this is the character everybody is upset about
54e0b6bbe8c6b5fa_1920xH.jpg

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
emulating it on yuzu
Actually runs pretty good so far, I beat the prologue with no crashes. No audio stutter, surprisingly. Fps drops, but at least it's playable

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
That story sounds really fake, most parents usually just go either "I didn't raise a kid that jumps on the bandwagon on whatever popular without thinking. Where did this decision come from?" or "oh, you serious. lol ok", then like every sane person, accidentally call you by the first name many times because that's the name they know you the most of. Might be a thing that depends on countries but does officially changing your name cost money? There's also mulitating the body at that too, these sort of people either never think long-term and want to go back only to find out they can't go back (which is what the parents is warning on in the first place) or never do the effort to actually change the body, just go "here's my new name and my pronouns, call me by this or I'll cry".
It's all so tiresome.
You have to remember the troon lunacy, especially if it's someone that parades that around on sites like ResetEra. "Mom, dad, I'm actually a woman and btw I no longer have a job because I did a 180 when I started wearing panties and behaved like an entitled cunt, demanding all kinds of shit and screaming at people hoping to get them fired. I won't even try to get a new job instead I'm going to live the coomer lifestyle and troll for pussy and bussy on twitter so you need to support me financially, BIGOTS!"

Mom&Dad: "What happened to our son!?"

*furiously types out retardera post complaining about being abused by his family*

View attachment 1435704
What did he mean by this?
also Swery's gonna stream in like 5 hours about the game if anyone is intrested
The drinKING tweet is a reference to a bar he goes to, maybe it's called King's Bar or something. It's a small place where the owner is a Japanese man that used to play in the NHL so he speaks fluent english, Swery goes there to drink whisky and learn english from the person he sees as his mentor. Kinda weird, kinda Swery and Suda51 can go fuck himself like the hack fraud that he is.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
So how's the game now that it's unlocked? I'm still on the fence on whether to wait for a PC port or buy the Switch version.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Will pick this up within the next week, though I'm currently playing through the Director's Cut. Had started years ago, but never finished. Been so long I figured best to start from scratch.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Anyone managed to find where the Killer Bees are?
In general the side quests not having a direction pointer makes them annoying as fuck.

Tags
None