Deadly Premonition 2 - What do you think Zach?

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the entire point of SWERY's games that they are awkward, surreal, and nonsensical? I loved DDDD and Deadly Premonition because of that.

I'm torn between not buying (principle) or buying it now before it gets "updated" to oblivion (practical but unprincipled) and both options depress me no end.

I hate this so much.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Isn't the entire point of SWERY's games that they are awkward, surreal, and nonsensical? I loved DDDD and Deadly Premonition because of that.

I'm torn between not buying (principle) or buying it now before it gets "updated" to oblivion (practical but unprincipled) and both options depress me no end.

I hate this so much.
I mean, if your principles tell you that SWERY needs to suffer for the sin of changing a pronoun, then go for it. Not buying the game isn't going to suddenly stop the type of people who complain about this sort of thing, and it certainly won't help him make another game. You're only hurting him, his staff, and possibly yourself.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: elzaw and rotollo

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Damn. Was reading though the comments laughing at that low effort troon get dunked on and some dude spoiled a major thing about the in game tranny. Should have known to stay away from everything related to this game until I had it finished.

• Feels
Reactions: BlueSpark

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
New patch is out:

2020-07-21_195804_www.gamerevolution.com.png

Swery keeps being classy:
21_195133_twitter.com.png

020-07-21_195209_twitter.com.png

020-07-21_195515_twitter.com.png

I understand why he drinks so much

edit: Notice how he isn't going around calling people bigots for not liking his art. This is why I choose to support him.
Meanwhile I still have yet to see Druckmann apologizing for putting Christian crosses into Synagogue...among other things.

Last edited:

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
swery's just a man trying to make his own personal art without anyone else really having a meaningful part in it's whole meaning. if it's understood and works, he keeps it in. if it's not and doesn't, he changes it. resetera level pearl-clutching about him "giving into censorship" when this is always how he's been doesn't show that you're a real fan at all it just shows that you're the same level of retarded

finished the game after 100 hours of pouring it over + doing everything i can and i loved it, was exactly what i was hoping for as a lead-in from DP and D4's worldbuilding without just delivering the same experience again, it shows growth

Tags
None