DeadwingDork / Lolcow YouTubers - man reads kiwi farms threads and more to slightly entertaining results

EmuWarsVeteran

Lord Kek's Faithful Servant.
kiwifarms.net
That guy's basically discount Metokur, but since Jim opperates on the same timeframe as the Spanish Crown I'd say that's an acceptable substitute, like that ugly old whore that no one really wants to fuck but is still there for you at 5 in the morning after you've been rejected by half the city, got drunk enough to see quadruple, and stopped having standards altogether.

I think The Right Opinion falls into this category. He does a lot of video on lolcows,most of the mainstream. and frames them as these deep dive documentaries.

TRO is, well, mostly good. And his twitter isn't a cesspit of political drivel and lolcow tier behavior, which does say good things about him. But sometimes he does start delving into Jim Sterling kinda "that's not your character being a dick anymore, you really did mean to strawman those who disagree with you there." His Rags video being a good example. So I'd say proceed with caution.

I like Deadwing. His kind of meandering blase attitude actually makes listening to awful shit rather comfy. I totally see why someone could find it annoying. But I like having a stream on as background noise.

His Satellite City stream was genuinely funny ngl.

For those wondering how certain "boring" content creators get popular, I can attest, this is exactly why, I mentioned this on the Wuhan thread when talking about "El Hormiguero", a spanish late night program designed specifically for kids. Sure it ain't the most entertaining content, but if you leave it on the background so the kids get stuck to the screen it's not bad either, and if you have no kids but you're doing something and just want background noise, it's actually fairly OK. It's also why "#LaResistencia", the spanish branch of "#TheResistance" has managed to fair relatively OK and fly under the radar. It is far less political than its more international version, though I can assure you every person on stage is on the radical left side of the spectrum, they just aren't too dickish about it and don't make the program about that. Which translates to the program being basically a bunch of washed up musicians and comedians than in their teens were kinda hot shit and are still to this day pals just dicking on the scenario for an hour or so doing basically random ass shit that just so happens to cross their mind on that instant. Sure, it's not really quality content. But not being directly unbearable is a very large part of making acceptable content. Most people put this shit on as background anyway, they just want a chuckle every few minutes while they focus on something else, so really on today's world the more popular shit will never be the best, just the least bad. Low Risk Low Reward pays off.

I'm not particularly fond of Deadwing. He obviously gets information from the site but he doesn't abide by the rules. Null's stance on the Woof readings was correct and Deadwing brushed it off saying there was nothing wrong with it. Before hand he'd made statements along the lines of being pro Null and afterwards he avoided talking about him. There was also an instance where he was playing clips from that guy that pretended his girlfriend was dead and when Youtube started messing with his livestream he immediately assumed it was said Youtube striking him down live and got very accusatory. It was also around the time Metokur's stream got taken down because he played an anime OVA from 8 or 9 years ago. He also told everyone to go and brigade said youtuber like he was in charge of a personal army and it was just really dumb.

The Autist side of the internet is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. No but seriously, so many content creators are on the thin line between "OK" and "full lolcow."

Agent Abe Caprine

Is being stupid again
kiwifarms.net
He has a very Sargon vibe to him in that most of his subs are americans that hear a posh accent and associate it with intelligence. For being called The Right Opinion he rarely gives an opinion at all, he just explains the situation and that's it.
The Right Opinion started out as a commentary channel that frequently focused on political topics. In other words, a skeptic. He switched genres sometime in 2017 or 2018.

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
The Right Opinion started out as a commentary channel that frequently focused on political topics. In other words, a skeptic. He switched genres sometime in 2017 or 2018.
Shit I forgot about those videos. I say they landed on the lefter side od the skeptics. His bake the cake video was would be the best example of it. It also has him ask his audience what to think which was a bit funny.

-4ZURE-

-Terminated-
kiwifarms.net
A big draw to Deadwing is likely the nostalgia and longing for the old days that he brings. I think many that have been online since 2010 or prior are wanting to go back to the simpler times. Times before politics absorbed the internet and the main stream started taking over sites like YouTube.

A lot of Deadwing’s videos cover old content creators such as the Nostalgia Critic, or the plenitude of AVGN ripoffs of the early 2010s. I think he does a good job being a gateway to the past and the craziness that many may had missed back in the day. He’s sort of an alternative to the political dribble of today’s YouTube channels, or the bland drama started about some comments. His content, or atleast the stuff he covers, feels a bit more real to the viewers. People like the Zoofurs are actual threats, or messed up individuals at the very least, when compared to the usual 2015-present creators like Jake Paul who is just... stupid. I think the key to these creators’ success is really the harboring of a small community devoid of much of the “mainstream.” They sort of have the appeal of the 2010-14 animation community, in that it is a small group that is rising in popularity for a rather niche subject. Whether these creators will have the same fate as the once great community is the real question.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
If we’re talking about lolcow Youtubers in general, what do you all think about Cecil Mcfly? Her content is more formatted and editorialized than Deadwing and are usually long. Her videos are long and have a bit more of a narrative, so I like keeping them on in the background. She’s not particularly active though and only makes a new video once every couple of months.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like most of you were probably recommended him algorithmically. My first experience with Deadwing was when some topical piece of news came out early last year pertaining to one of our darlings. Decided to tune in for a few and revisited it months later by same algorithm. At that later date he’d built an audience and by god, they are terrible.

I want to see his analytics because I am certain the people he has hanging on his every word are either children or born stupid.
If we’re talking about lolcow Youtubers in general, what do you all think about Cecil Mcfly? Her content is more formatted and editorialized than Deadwing and are usually long. Her videos are long and have a bit more of a narrative, so I like keeping them on in the background. She’s not particularly active though and only makes a new video once every couple of months.

I encountered Cecil Mcfly in the same way. Tuned in of curiosity only to tune out shortly after due to their avatar and the blatantness at their using KF. They were putting to screen comments directly from threads. Technically she’s better but not much.

NewFriend

Sorry, no tracking numbers.
kiwifarms.net
The guy is kinda annoying with all the autistic screeching but he is also the only person that provides regular content which is why he's so popular. He should get a tighter stream plan though. Derailing is fine sometimes but most of the time he just rants about old vydia or apologise for wanting to say nigger or faggot.He also needs to stop cringing so much. We get it dude, it's weird, you don't have to be all iffy about it like some newfag.
In my opinion he's at his best when he's covering new shit like the smurfpedia or shit that he's passionate about and not just reading off of KF.

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has been a while since we last talked about this one. Any particular reason for this?

Personally I stopped watching him entirely when he went on overdrive just screaming like a tard and pausing the videos every half second to repeat the same old dead vinesauce memes over and over again, went into boring rants and basically just make the whole stream/video a boring train wreck. It's not worth it anymore and the subjects he is now covering feel very normie to me.

Also I think he was suspended or something which explains why he doesn't streams anymore, not sure if it's a good or bad thing but what I can get from this is that he is either about to fall into obscurity and nobody will remember him in a couple more months, or he does something really stupid and this thread will explode because we follow his descent into madness. He gaze long into the autism and the autism gazes also into him.

-4ZURE-

-Terminated-
kiwifarms.net
It has been a while since we last talked about this one. Any particular reason for this?

Personally I stopped watching him entirely when he went on overdrive just screaming like a tard and pausing the videos every half second to repeat the same old dead vinesauce memes over and over again, went into boring rants and basically just make the whole stream/video a boring train wreck. It's not worth it anymore and the subjects he is now covering feel very normie to me.

Also I think he was suspended or something which explains why he doesn't streams anymore, not sure if it's a good or bad thing but what I can get from this is that he is either about to fall into obscurity and nobody will remember him in a couple more months, or he does something really stupid and this thread will explode because we follow his descent into madness. He gaze long into the autism and the autism gazes also into him.
I still find him enjoyable, though I am also incredibly bored in the current predicament and YouTube is strangely dryer than ever this year. I just want long content that is regularly uploaded, but god, YouTubers have pretty much quit this year. All of them are taking mental breaks, when their jobs are more valuable than ever.

All I want is commentary/discussion type content that is not about politics, is that so much to ask. There used to be tons in the early 2010s, but now that niche seems to have vanished. Really, just long, audio exclusive content just feels dead. The lolcow channels are gone or are terrible themselves, commentary is dead, and I refuse to watch reviews and essays as most are just pseudo-intellectual drivel that likely hinges on non-existent politics of some form.

I think Deadwing still just plays to that niche in me that loved older YT content. Heck, most of the channels I watch do that. Shelly D is great to me because he speaks about old-school MLP stupidity.

The issue with Deadwing is that he seems burnt out and done. He is getting further and further into crazies that suck. I miss his Kay’s Cooking type content, where the victim is not just a sex or political weirdo. At least Kay is funny and just mildly strange. His sex weirdo shtick gets repetitive and I just want him to take on mild losers again, such as the AVGN rip-offs. With them, he seems to have more material to work with and more enjoyment. It also helps that the people in those videos are at least tolerable. Taking on a super weirdo is funny once in a while, but I think anti-SJW channels have really shown how easy it is to get burnt out on these types as there just is not much to speak of.

IDK, hopefully the year gets better for him. He got suspended from streaming on YT due to copyright issues, so now he is on Twitch. I kinda hope he goes back to lesser victims by the end of this crazy year.

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
The guy autistically screeches Vinesauce memes while nearly blackout drunk, yet complains about 2010 random = funny humor. Also, when I was briefly subbed to him on Patreon, his discord was full of orbiters and some of the absolute worst clans of Jim's fanbase (even more orbiters, furshits, moralfags). To make things worse, the mods were a bunch of snarky alcoholic skeptics who would hold nightly competitions for who could shout over the others the most, with some of the worst millennial reference humor I've heard in years. Also, there's this guy that's always doing streams with him named Fuzhou. I genuinely think he might be on the spectrum.

Doesn't end there though. Dude's got a huge victim complex as well. When YouTube announced that they were changing the algorithm recently and were throttling more channels, our boy immediately assumed he was being specifically targetted despite just uploading two videos on fucking Cuties. What did you think was going to happen? There was also an incident where his stream connection slowed down and he immediately started claiming that the guy he was covering (Jaystation) was trying to flag him down. This makes absolutely no sense given that, if he was being flagged, the stream connection wouldn't have slowed, it would just stop. You can see this for yourself when the Gunt got flagged by our favorite boulder collector live.

One more thing. The only original gag on his channel is Sangie, literally everything else was unceremoniously ripped from other channels. This bear might as well be the YouTube version of Dane Cook with the way he screams other people's lines as if that alone adds enough original material.

I think the guy's got a lot of potential for being a pretty interesting cow. I've been watching him off and on since I made up my mind on him, and he comes across as a massive troll-shielder. With how often he drinks on stream, I'm also pretty certain that he is a borderline, if not, full-on alcoholic. I firmly believe that if any of you guys find a way to pressure him on anything, the explosion will be glorious. He's also admitted on stream that he's not exactly vanilla sexually. Wonder what else he's hiding?

Last edited:

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind some of his stuff as background noise but he is definitely pretty hit or miss someimes. It usually depends on the actual quality of the stuff he covers though and it can definitely drag on a bit a I think he maybe should post less long streams and more stuff like the Jilly Juice vid cus that was hilarious. People may disagree but I really liked the woof stream cus fuck that guy.

I can't explain why though but I despise the right opinion. No idea why I just find him
incredibly boring. True Kinos is Cecil and toad though. But he needs to post more of our favorite canadian and has the Jim habit of starting stuff but never really finishing sadly.

Cheese-Loving Citizen

They put something in the water to make you gay.
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch Deadwing briefly when I found him through recommendations. But ever since he was forced to Twitch, I stopped because... well, Twitch. But even then, I was slowly teetering out.

I think what puts me off him is that he's more pearl-clutchy than, say, Jim. He usually reacts with disgust and shock compared to Jim, who's willing to go on the Killstream to bully a furfag because him trying to do a "Gotcha" moment and failing miserably is funny. It's really evident in his COVID-19 FPS video. You'd think it'd be the type of video where he would riff on it a bit and poke fun because it's a shitty Unreal game made by some bumfuck in South America. But no, it's all "What the fuck...?", "Why is this a thing? WHY IS THIS A THING?", and "O-Okay..."

Compare that to Metokur making fun of that tranny alien dude from the infamous Dilation Done Quick photo and joking about how he keeps Jade in a cage out in the corn field, you can see why a lot of people like Jim a lot, so much so they're willing to throw money when all he does now is make doomer tweets about COVID.

DeadwingDork, I know you browse the Farms. Stop being so sad and alcoholic and depressed and start making fun of the people you cover. Anybody can act disgusted and shocked from weird Internet people, but there aren't a lot of people left who like to bully autists for kicks and make it entertaining, especially since Jim is dying from CancerAIDS.

Also, stop acting like a Karen when YT does its usual shtick. Everybody knows Wajuju is a piece of shit, and channels like yours getting the boot is as common as child marriage in the Middle East. It's fucked, yeah, and I too wish it wasn't the way that it is. But you're replaying the same old record that has been playing for the last four years, worse is that you're like a passive aggressive Facebook mom when you do it. I cannot, for the life of me, read your community posts without DSP's "Wow!" in the back of my mind now.

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, stop acting like a Karen when YT does its usual shtick. Everybody knows Wajuju is a piece of shit, and channels like yours getting the boot is as common as child marriage in the Middle East. It's fucked, yeah, and I too wish it wasn't the way that it is. But you're replaying the same old record that has been playing for the last four years, worse is that you're like a passive aggressive Facebook mom when you do it. I cannot, for the life of me, read your community posts without DSP's "Wow!" in the back of my mind now.
I think that's the basic problem here. He had fans because he talked about lolcows without much restriction but now that he has more attention, including Youtube staff, he had to take the decision of keeping his fans by keeping his content flowing as it was but probably get nuked by Youtube and other media, OR tone it down and be generic reaction channel #83,391 which complies to daddy Youtube rules and keep his channel safe.

I think it's a bit obvious which route he took but it's still not too late to change course if he wants to. Won't be easy but it's kind of sad watching content creators die because they rather get lazy and complacient instead of daring and innovating.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch Deadwing briefly when I found him through recommendations. But ever since he was forced to Twitch, I stopped because... well, Twitch. But even then, I was slowly teetering out.

I think what puts me off him is that he's more pearl-clutchy than, say, Jim. He usually reacts with disgust and shock compared to Jim, who's willing to go on the Killstream to bully a furfag because him trying to do a "Gotcha" moment and failing miserably is funny. It's really evident in his COVID-19 FPS video. You'd think it'd be the type of video where he would riff on it a bit and poke fun because it's a shitty Unreal game made by some bumfuck in South America. But no, it's all "What the fuck...?", "Why is this a thing? WHY IS THIS A THING?", and "O-Okay..."

Compare that to Metokur making fun of that tranny alien dude from the infamous Dilation Done Quick photo and joking about how he keeps Jade in a cage out in the corn field, you can see why a lot of people like Jim a lot, so much so they're willing to throw money when all he does now is make doomer tweets about COVID.

DeadwingDork, I know you browse the Farms. Stop being so sad and alcoholic and depressed and start making fun of the people you cover. Anybody can act disgusted and shocked from weird Internet people, but there aren't a lot of people left who like to bully autists for kicks and make it entertaining, especially since Jim is dying from CancerAIDS.

He spergs out about how Youtube is targeting him like his streams don't have a lot of outrage over pedophiles/zoophiles/other obviously horrible people. Youtube clearly biased towards specific types of content they want on their platform but I can't fault them for not taking too kindly to creators who make their youtubebux off of "LOOK AT THIS HORRIBLE THING HAPPENING ISN'T IT SO BAD".

Years ago Null made a thread about disliking horrorcows/threads on pedos for similar reasons IIRC. They're not very funny because they're such terrible people, and there's not much to discuss about them besides that they're terrible and deserve to be punished.

-4ZURE-

-Terminated-
kiwifarms.net
He spergs out about how Youtube is targeting him like his streams don't have a lot of outrage over pedophiles/zoophiles/other obviously horrible people. Youtube clearly biased towards specific types of content they want on their platform but I can't fault them for not taking too kindly to creators who make their youtubebux off of "LOOK AT THIS HORRIBLE THING HAPPENING ISN'T IT SO BAD".

Years ago Null made a thread about disliking horrorcows/threads on pedos for similar reasons IIRC. They're not very funny because they're such terrible people, and there's not much to discuss about them besides that they're terrible and deserve to be punished.
Honestly, can he just stop with the political and sex-crazed creeps. They really are ruining his channel. Even when he still had freedom, the episodes were more interesting than funny, but they have a one-time use before losing appeal. His channel felt like an escape from the current climate as he took the old commentary targets like AVGN knock-offs and dumb people like Kay. He felt like a time-machine back into 2008-2012, now it just reaffirms the already terrible world. He can barely be funny with these topics and he seems to get no enjoyment from it, so why continue to dive deeper into the degenerate internet. It makes views, but it is quicker to lose interest overall.