DeadwingDork / Lolcow YouTubers - man reads kiwi farms threads and more to slightly entertaining results

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Jim and sometimes Josh are the only ones who can really pull this gimmick off in a way that's more engaging than just cutting out the middleman and reading through threads here. Deadwing is a charisma vacuum who sounds bored to be alive. Josh's problem is that he often gets caught up in dumb pet issues no one cares about and sticks to deathfats too much.

GENERAL MAO

The original gold farmer.
kiwifarms.net
His stuff is good, not sure why anyone got a problem with someone trying to make some money and if the viewers are happy who gives a fuck stick in your own lanes, ill admit I prefer mad at the internet but both are on the same vibe and its just shits and giggles more power to them.

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
His stuff is good, not sure why anyone got a problem with someone trying to make some money and if the viewers are happy who gives a fuck stick in your own lanes, ill admit I prefer mad at the internet but both are on the same vibe and its just shits and giggles more power to them.
We don't give a fuck, we just think that he's a cow, and cows are funny to laugh at. His audience is a circlejerk hivemind as well, and that will never stop being funny.

Andy Bandy Man

kiwifarms.net
He's hit the bottle and miss.
Like the Burger Andy Vid is rly decent content. That spider guy video, very funny.

I mean, if life's a gift, and your born with 1-arm, seeing idiots throw away this gift can be kinda frustrating, so when he does a good job, he is putting out something worth of the OP of some threads.

But other times he really just goes off track and repeats memes over again... so he could deff go a very dark path.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm watching his current livestream on some movie reviewer on Youtube criticizing YMS and I've noticed that he can't hold back from hyping up everything the guy says to smack it down and can't come up with good zingers unless they're fed to him by his chat. He comes off as "this person I'm discussing can say no right" which was something I noticed with his latest Jack Scalfani stream. His snapback commentary is strained & agonized, lacking in wit. I realize he's not scripted but he's practically barking at the video he's streaming like a dog, and part of it has to do with the banal content he's trying to bleed entertainment from, but most of it comes from his obviously limited vocabulary. This is a problem I've seen in his other livestreams but it's especially pronounced here when most of his reactions are "Well, um, yeah, I dunno, fuckin', uh fucking--" followed by struggled meandering for chunks of a sentence to chain together for an agonized response. It doesn't help that he literally stops at every sentence the guy says to rebuke it with a generic one-up. I'm sure nobody here could do it better, and I don't want to be unfair, but this is almost unwatchable.

At the time I just finished the above, it's getting better now that the guy in the subject video is starting to talk actual nonsense, but that first half of this stream convinced me he will make a mountain out of an anthill when given nothing to work with.

HerrKlicks

negative detractor meme!
kiwifarms.net
Him constantly being bitchy about youtube gets old quick as well.
He can't go one video without complaining about how shit yt is or going on how he can't keep livestream archives.

We get it. Get over yourself. Other people work around those issues as well.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is this dude somehow getting worse as time goes on? I know he tries to play it off as "We're discovering weirdo Internet cringe together live!" But really he just has zero clue what hes talking about. A tiny bit of research and curating could go a long, long way in improving. Right now, everything he puts out is unlistenable. His takes are so bizarre and bad I dont even have words to describe it. In his latest live stream clip he goes full le reddit atheism with Christian content that could've been very funny if presented correctly. (Not to mention he yelled "WHAT IS BEACHY HAIR" at least 5 times, meanwhile chat is explaining it. Annoying.)

His audience now appears to be mostly children who unironically call him Clawdaddy and other embarrassing shit (also found ITT). The few times he makes a funny joke, he has to apologize over and over because chat loses it. They come for lukewarm neoliberal takes on poorly presented content.

The last good stream he did was the Rangerphiles deep dive, which reminded me of old Internet Insanity videos. Since then it's just tough. There's only so long Im going to listen to someone yell every 5 seconds about something, not even to joke, just because loud=funny because his chat is made up of kids. Also the coronavirus sperging is annoying considering he's a disabled NEET. What the fuck did it change for him?

Last edited:

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is this dude somehow getting worse as time goes on? I know he tries to play it off as "We're discovering weirdo Internet cringe together live!" But really he just has zero clue what hes talking about. A tiny bit of research and curating could go a long, long way in improving. Right now, everything he puts out is unlistenable. His takes are so bizarre and bad I dont even have words to describe it. In his latest live stream clip he goes full le reddit atheism with Christian content that could've been very funny if presented correctly.

His audience now appears to be mostly children who unironically call him Clawdaddy and other embarrassing shit (also found ITT). The few times he makes a funny joke, he has to apologize over and over because chat loses it. They come for lukewarm neoliberal takes on poorly presented content.

The last good stream he did was the Rangerphiles deep dive, which reminded me of old Internet Insanity videos. Since then it's just tough. There's only so long Im going to listen to someone yell every 5 seconds about something, not even to joke, just because loud=funny because his chat is made up of kids. Also the coronavirus sperging is annoying considering he's a disabled NEET. What the fuck did it change for him?
Deadwing is simply not that great of a commentator and thus heavily relies on the topic he covers, and he hasn't had a decent one that often in a while. As you've said his coronapanic hasn't helped as well.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or is this dude somehow getting worse as time goes on? I know he tries to play it off as "We're discovering weirdo Internet cringe together live!" But really he just has zero clue what hes talking about. A tiny bit of research and curating could go a long, long way in improving. Right now, everything he puts out is unlistenable. His takes are so bizarre and bad I dont even have words to describe it. In his latest live stream clip he goes full le reddit atheism with Christian content that could've been very funny if presented correctly. (Not to mention he yelled "WHAT IS BEACHY HAIR" at least 5 times, meanwhile chat is explaining it. Annoying.)

I stopped watching him because it looked like he was heading in the direction of making his niche covering only depraved shit like pedophiles and zoophiles. Covering what he calls "sex weirdos" instead of sticking to laughing at weird and more benign Internet people would have been a very bad move contentwise. It looks like he's moved away from that now, but about a year or so ago there was a time when most of his content was covering zoosadists and zoophile and MAP podcasts. And he complains that youtube demonetizes or takes down those streams when he's listening to and reading posts where literal pedos and zoophiles talk about raping kids and animals.

As diet Metokur his Sweetie Squad is even worse than Jim's, because he isn't edgy enough to drive away the types of kid fans are more inclined to be stans who are obsessive and have weird parasocial relationships with creators. At least the Daddy Jim stuff is mostly ironic or said to make fun of his obsessive fans. There's something about making videos and livestreams on weird crazies on the internet that makes you Internet Daddy to a shitty fanbase.

I gave up on watching his streams around when the lockdowns started, how bad is his coronavirus sperging? Does he go off on a tangent on stream to complain about lockdowns lifting or people not wearing masks?

SergeantShinyPony

Strong independent blimp woman don't need no man
kiwifarms.net
I wish Deadwing would learn how to better balance audio. It's annoying having to turn up the volume for when he's talking and then turn it down again when he unpauses whatever video he's watching.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
I gave up on watching his streams around when the lockdowns started, how bad is his coronavirus sperging? Does he go off on a tangent on stream to complain about lockdowns lifting or people not wearing masks?

He did at least one entire stream dedicated to anti-maskers and lockdown skeptics. I didnt make it past 10 min. It is truly one of his worst streams of all time. Looking now, it appears he has unlisted the stream and just put up a clip. This is his new MO as to not get taken down off Youtube. If you're subbed, you can watch the full streams using the notification link or clicking the stream at the start, then viewing the whole thing later. Here's the clip:

And here's two more Corona themed streams:

To be fair, this one is about 5G conspiracies, but touches on the 5G/coronavirus connection at points and leads to DSP-esque "Wow"s.

His response to anyone not suppporting lockdowns/mask mandates is his trademark "But..huh...how is this even a thing? Just wear the mask lady!"

Beyond that, he sporadically brings it up. Dude doesnt leave his house, spends all day on KF and his dick sucker Discord, and occasionally does low effort streams. If he's so worried about his fat disabled ass, he should continue doing what he's been doing since graduating high school - sitting in his room drinking and smoking weed so the rest of us can get on with life.

Speaking of the weed, it is so cringey how he doesnt mute his mic to smoke weed/cough. Gotta make le weed smoking obvious for his reddit audience.

At least he now puts superchats at the end like Metokur so I can skip the ass kissing from 16 year olds.

Last edited:

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
I've watched one Deadwing Dork video and it was fucking dreadful. Very boring format, the guy has no personality, and the content is completely low effort. He's basically the YongYea of lolcow content creators but instead of reading articles and wikipedia entries, it's just basically reading Kiwi Farms verbatim.

TL;DR he sux