Deagle Nation 2014- Year in Review Video/Timeline -

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Since the New Year is coming up, I am planning on putting together a 2014 Timeline for Deagle Nation, basically mapping out the 2014 events in a video that is under 15 mins. I was thinking of compiling some of this year's famous ParkourDude91 moments but thought that was kinda easy to do. Then I thought about doing a timeline along with some of the year's famous ParkourDude91 moments and was like, "Yo, that sounds sick!" So that's what my next big DN Video will be, in between of course I'll be working on other projects like my TF2 videos and take a break in Nov. when I go to Mexico.

But I wanted to see what you guys think of the idea. Thanks! :)

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But I wanted to see what you guys think of the idea.
I think that's a pretty good idea, especially the timeline stuff because the Chronology of Events, especially rating to Operation Tupacalypse has been kind of hard to follow from the thread alone.
Op Tupac. might be a little difficult to fit in, not sure how I'll do it since stuff went on with Jace as well throughout it.
Operation Tupacalypse doesn't really have that much events, thankfully so a lot of it can be condensed. Well, all I can say at this stage is that I think there's definitely use for this kind of video and I wish you success in making it happen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Arctic

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
I think that's a pretty good idea, especially the timeline stuff because the Chronology of Events, especially rating to Operation Tupacalypse has been kind of hard to follow from the thread alone.
I'll try to date out everything, I'll be going back through as many of Jace's videos as possible to put them all through. Op Tupac. might be a little difficult to fit in, not sure how I'll do it since stuff went on with Jace as well throughout it.

Honestly, from looking at the PKD91 channel, I'm *not* sure where I should start. The first video is of Jace talking about some weapons.

Last edited:

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
I'll try to date out everything, I'll be going back through as many of Jace's videos as possible to put them all through. Op Tupac. might be a little difficult to fit in, not sure how I'll do it since stuff went on with Jace as well throughout it.

Honestly, from looking at the PKD91 channel, I'm sure where I should start. The first video is of Jace talking about some weapons.
That was probably from before his return from Jesus Camp. 2014 only began in earnest with Jace's COD Ghosts livestream when he first returned, the historic event that soon after spiraled into the Civil War and a million other things. If you want to start somewhere, start there.

In general though I think this is a fantastic idea. I think you should focus on introducing newcomers to the saga because I think a timeline would be a great way to do that. Good luck.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Lol thank god the PKD wiki has that timeline. I've started working on the video today. This is a preview for the opening.

I don't want this video to just be about Jace, I kinda want the fans to be involved somehow as well (at least the fans from the CWCKi) This is not only supposed to be a video dedicated to Jace, but also to his fans.

Last edited:

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This so far is the best "year in review" lolcow video I've seen. I typically use it whenever I have to introduce new people to OPL, basically telling them, "This is the kinda shit this guy does in the span of a year. By the way, he's a transvestite now." I'm rooting for you on this project Jackie, 'cause I'd love to have a similar resource to go to for Jace.

I like the formatting of short clips without explanation or context, but have comedic value of their own, little quotable bits, such as:

"I'm in the wrong Starbucks, aren't I?" *camera cut*
"Did Soap just take a boat?" *camera cut*
*Jace waking up, from shroom fueled pushups, his jorts soaked with urine, runs off camera*
*quick camera cut* "I DID NOT DO THE PEE PEE" quote *camera cut*
"I do not have a virgin ass!" *camera cut*
"I AM GOD, I AM GOD, RESPECT ME" *camera cut*
Trial of Tyce Andrews trial by combat, wrestling scene *camera cut*
"PRESS ONE IF I SHOULD SHOOT MY FATHER, PRESS OOOOONE PREEEEESSS OOOOONE" *camera cut*
Shitty archery shot, *camera cut*
"TURN OFF THE GAY" reaction in saints row 2, *camera cut*
Showing the stream 7 audience around his room bunker, including his shit bucket *camera cut*
Tinfoil Fact zone scene *camera cut*
Showing off official deagle nation uniforms *camera cut*
"Calm down, get your chicken and just calm down!" *camera cut*
"That is admin abuse!" Space Station 13 scene *camera cut*
"THAT DOESN'T COUNT!" parkour scene in saints row 2 *camera cut*
beach katas from the Vlogtember *camera cut*
"THATS A DIIICK THATS A DIIIICK" *camera cut*
etc.

EDIT: wow, it didn't really process until I started typing this post out, but it has been one hell of a ride this year, hasn't it?

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
This so far is the best "year in review" lolcow video I've seen. I typically use it whenever I have to introduce new people to OPL, basically telling them, "This is the kinda shit this guy does in the span of a year. By the way, he's a transvestite now." I'm rooting for you on this project Jackie, 'cause I'd love to have a similar resource to go to for Jace.

I like the formatting of short clips without explanation or context, but have comedic value of their own, little quotable bits, such as:

"I'm in the wrong Starbucks, aren't I?" *camera cut*
"Did Soap just take a boat?" *camera cut*
*Jace waking up, from shroom fueled pushups, his jorts soaked with urine, runs off camera*
*quick camera cut* "I DID NOT DO THE PEE PEE" quote *camera cut*
"I do not have a virgin ass!" *camera cut*
"I AM GOD, I AM GOD, RESPECT ME" *camera cut*
Trial of Tyce Andrews trial by combat, wrestling scene *camera cut*
"PRESS ONE IF I SHOULD SHOOT MY FATHER, PRESS OOOOONE PREEEEESSS OOOOONE" *camera cut*
Shitty archery shot, *camera cut*
"TURN OFF THE GAY" reaction in saints row 2, *camera cut*
Showing the stream 7 audience around his room bunker, including his shit bucket *camera cut*
Tinfoil Fact zone scene *camera cut*
Showing off official deagle nation uniforms *camera cut*
"Calm down, get your chicken and just calm down!" *camera cut*
"That is admin abuse!" Space Station 13 scene *camera cut*
"THAT DOESN'T COUNT!" parkour scene in saints row 2 *camera cut*
beach katas from the Vlogtember *camera cut*
"THATS A DIIICK THATS A DIIIICK" *camera cut*
etc.

EDIT: wow, it didn't really process until I started typing this post out, but it has been one hell of a ride this year, hasn't it?
I'm trying to get Jace himself to maybe help out with this (maybe like a commentary), so it's going to be compiled of general events in the Deagle Nation as a whole. Although I have been looking at that video for reference and stuff

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Clown Doll had an idea to have fans send in fanart for the credits and see if Jace could do shout outs to everyone who help/sent in fanart/etc.

So if you guise have Deagle Nation/PKD91 related fan art and want it featured during the credtis I can add it and put your name in the credits.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm currently going through the fan art megathread and picking out some pictures to use for the credits. I still have to complete the rest of the video, but I'm thinking that it will be in two parts due to the time of youtube videos

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm setting up a template of what timelines to follow. I'm not sure if I should jump around to every different event, or cover things in Acts, like Act I would be the DN Civil War against Tyce and would have all of the Jace VS. Tyce footage

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm setting up a template of what timelines to follow. I'm not sure if I should jump around to every different event, or cover things in Acts, like Act I would be the DN Civil War against Tyce and would have all of the Jace VS. Tyce footage
I would say do a bunch of little acts, that'd keep it easy to follow.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eli becoming this years breakout character has to be included in this.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Ok so far I have planned an outline for the video(s). Each video will be separate (cause I don't have a phone number connected to my YT account to upload longer video)

(Completed) ACT I- The Deagle Nation Civil War- This will cover the war between Jace and Tyce until the Trial of Tyce Andrews, then will resume at the recent Skeleton War events.

ACT 2-Livestreams- Will cover most of the greatest moments from the livestreams

ACT 3- Operation Tupacalypse/Skeleton War Events- This will cover the Op Tupac. Events and the Skeleton War events (ex. Ferguzone)

Alright guys, I've uploaded the first act onto YouTube, it may still be processing so it might not have the best quality, but you can still see it. You're the first to see it so hope you like it.

Last edited:

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
I've received a message from Jace regarding a shoutout recording from him for people I have included fanart from for the credits. So if I have used your fanart you'll be getting a shoutout from the Commander :)

Tags
None