Deagle Nation TVTropes page -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was browsing the internet, and I randomly happened across a TVTropes page for Deagle Nation. It looks to have just recently been started, as there isn't much on it. Perhaps we could add more to it? I actually don't have a TVTropes account, but I was thinking of making one to add content to the page.

Link:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/DeagleNation

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's neat. Tv Tropes is pretty autistic but its also pretty fun sometimes.
Tropes is okay in the same way as Wikipedia, not that they otherwise compare as projects useful to humanity, since Tropes is basically a chaotic wiki of useless facts/opinions.

The similarity is they look reasonably okay as products on the surface, at least the "official" trope articles, but if you look under the hood, they are so autistic Rain Man would yell at them to quit sperging the fuck out already.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least there's another place people can get some info on the whole drama. Also, doesn't tvtropes have a lot of a certain kind of tumblr-like thinking?

Last edited:

Philosophy Zombie

that fat kid who smells like axe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least there's another place people can get some info on the whole drama. Also, doesn't tvtropes have a lot of a certain kind of tumblr-like thinking?
It's very SJW-y in places if that's what you mean. The forums especially—it's much harder to find a user who doesn't act like a sperg than one who does.

I hardly ever use my TV Tropes account these days, but I have one, so maybe I'll add some shit tomorrow.

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
I hope this doesn't generate as much grief as the Sonichu TVTropes page. Perhaps they will generate similar levels of fun.
The thing with Sonichu was that people started adding info about Chris' personal life. Now that Jace's personal life was revealed to be fake, I don't think that would be a problem.

• Agree
Reactions: Frank_Jaeger

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to the article, Gail is irl, a cool old lady which can be accurate considering the last stream.

That's neat. Tv Tropes is pretty autistic but its also pretty fun sometimes.
That is true. So as long as one avoids the community which is spergy and just focus on the articles (while taking them in as entertainment and not fact unless it is proven a fact by other sources), TV Tropes can be fun.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
I like the way the page has been shaping up so far! Its gone from being bare bones to being decently substantial in a relatively short amount of time.

I notice how it says "everything that had transpired during the series was staged for the purpose of satire."
Team Gamerfood is real though, right?
I'm guessing that's referring to the actions perpetrated by Jace/Jan and co, not any of the trolls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino