Deaglenation Quiz! -

What did you get as a rating?

• Total voters

Magnesium Fluoride

Incredible how you can/see right through me!
kiwifarms.net
I thought it might be something fun to do, so I made a Deaglenation quiz. There's 50 questions, most of which are multiple choice. Ratings are based on percent correctness. If there is an error, let me know and I'll fix it.

Are you a true Gamerfan?
Do you have what it takes to finish the fight in the fast lane, or will you get #TYCED?

Take the quiz and find out!
:jacewow:
https://www.qzzr.com/quiz/deaglenation-quiz/fi9xdWl6emVzLzI5NTg3

EDIT: Added 10 questions, and fixed 3 other questions.

Last edited:

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
35/50

Kyle has more than one cat. You should make it specific to "Which cat was Jace smoking weed with over at Kyle's house"

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
46/50. I love that some of these are pretty much impossible to guess if you haven't seen absurd amounts of Jace content. Nobody would ever guess that "his balls absorbed the Dew" was the real answer because it's just too absurd and it seems like a made-up answer to trick people.

• Agree
Reactions: Generic User

buttsbuttsbutts

Yesh! YESH!
kiwifarms.net
38/50 · Scored 76%
Result: Deaglenation Backup

I really need to find something better to do with my time. I've only been following this for like a month.

• Agree
Reactions: Smutley

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
38/50 · Scored 76%

I really need to find something better to do with my time. I've only been following this for like a month.
Son, you did better than me - and this shit right here on this part of the forum is what I devote spare time toward what I watch now, when (of course) I'm not watching cartoons (or worse, sperging about them somewhere else!).

Maybe if I watch less important stuff and hone my skills better, someday I can be a marine - trained teen, too - Oh wait...

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Son, you did better than me - and this shit right here on this part of the forum is what I devote spare time toward what I watch now, when (of course) I'm not watching cartoons (or worse, sperging about them somewhere else!).

Maybe if I watch less important stuff and hone my skills better, someday I can be a marine - trained teen, too - Oh wait...
Don't worry. I got the same score and I run a subset of the deagle nation street team in chicago. Back up is always needed to fuel the fight. You Dew(™) enough to be respected. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew and Smutley

Dutchbash

Tactical Swag Situation
kiwifarms.net
40/50 · Scored 80%

I'd expected better from me, since I've pretty much been on Jace's case since day one :jacepout:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino