Votes: 117 74.5%
  • no

Votes: 40 25.5%

• Total voters

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
FRONT

BACK

CLOSEUP OF BACK (DEAGLE VECTOR CREATED BY @Valiant)

THE BURNING QUESTION:
-Should I keep the backpiece of the dual deagles or not? It's an extra $2 or something infinitesimal like that and I personally like it myself but you guys will ultimately be the people buying and wearing this shit so I feel like I should leave it up to GAMER DEMOCRACY. So vote in the poll

EITHER WAY shirts will be around $15-$20 each depending on what price these people give me and you can expect them to start being sold within the next two weeks. These are shitty entry level "cheapest I could find" shirts so dont expect chinese silk high threadcount shit. I will probably do a more high-budget option later on like hoodies or something but price is a big factor here because I don't want anyone to have to pay Top Dollar for this shit, I can't imagine people will be wearing them every day like their favorite shirt or whatever anyways.

Sorry it took me so fucking long to do this I know you people are literally beating down my door armed with pitchforks screaming about how much you want these gay shirts but our original plan to get @Null to jew me a bunch of cheap shirts fell through so we had to go back to plan B which is "find a cheapskate cafepress.com knockoff that will sell me shirts and buy a lot of them"

More details coming soon. I'm just the one facilitating the photoshop work etc here - we've set it up so all funding will go directly to Jace and his future projects.​

Last edited:

Don't Call Anybody

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting design idea. The dual deagles outline the shoulder blades and spine. But they also look like they're pointing at the wearer's ass.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Can you please have the manufacturer print a card to be attached to each shirt with the Chinese child who made the garments name, age, hours worked per week & a small story about their life?
No but each shirt and merch item WILL come with some random extra side-item that I will throw in at the last minute completely at random as an added gift. Don't expect much because I will probably have to ship like 50 of these but each merch option will likely contain a unique surprise authentic to the universe of Deagle Nation...

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No but each shirt and merch item WILL come with some random extra side-item that I will throw in at the last minute completely at random as an added gift. Don't expect much because I will probably have to ship like 50 of these but each merch option will likely contain a unique surprise authentic to the universe of Deagle Nation...
I guess I was expecting too much asking for details about the factory hen chinese children.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
Does it come in black?
Yes. Some options:

Desert Beige

Israeli Gold

DICKSQUAD Pink

Incogneato Grey

Stealthful Black

(I know the logo isn't aligned properly on these images and it looks weird but it'll look 100% cool and good when they print, the "preview" function on their site just sucks dick so use your imagination)

It'd be easier strictly speaking to just buy a bunch of single colors but I figure it'd be most fun to let you guys choose your color. So when I'm ready to do this, I'll have a custom order thing set up where you guys can choose your color and size (ranges from Small to 4XL, bigger sizes past Large are slightly extra cost) then paypal me the bitcoins necessary for the item and I'll add them to the order from the site, then I'll buy them all at once I get like ~20 orders. The shirt site said they'll take like a week to ship so it might be a while until you get them but whatever I'll post a notice as soon as I place the order and as soon as they arrive at my director bunker so you guys will have an ETA...

Obviously you'll need to send me a shipping address with this so if you are really really fucking paranoid about doxxing yourself then don't buy one. Or buy one and ship it to your neighbor's house. You have my word as a gonzo journalist to never ever reveal that stuff though.... those 100+ paypal donators still remain Internet Anonymous to this day.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see a shirt with some of those cool photoshopped pictures of you in battle. Or with some reference to a wolf soul. I'm still buying a few shirts with the current design as well.
If you're willing to wear totally absurd shit I was planning on at some point making a hoodie design for the ELITE FANS that has full camo texture decorated with absurd shit and hashtags printed all over it in neon ink complete fake military patches sown/stapled onto it.

I have no idea how I would do this, but I want to eventually make a black trenchcoat covered in a texture of skeleton images and pot leaves, printed across the arms, the sides, back, literally every square inch of it with a repeating texture, and sell that as the #warier Furgazin Armer. Ideally it'll have a collar with plastic inserts in the collar so it remains perpetually popped as well as a hood and cut off arms for the sleeveless wifebeater look. Probably will come with a bolo tie too. But this is all just brainstorming, we'll see. Even if I didn't sell that ever I'd still buy one myself just to wear in videos.

Will you send them a vector image with just the white material to screenprint, or is this shirt going to suffer from a black-on-black problem?
These are shitty first drafts I made in two minutes to experiment with the colors. The "final" versions will be adjusted individually per shirt so the logo pops out against the color. I know all about vectors and big boy computer graphics so it'll all look super good and cool when you buy them, don't worry.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino