Dealing with the compromise -

Bishtini

I got on the dox list and all I got was this name
kiwifarms.net
So are there, like, different trophy levels for how much info got put out? I'm pretty sure I saw my account number and not much else. Maybe a participation ribbon?

I think your ip could probably point to your bed and it wouldn't matter. Nobody would believe it does when so many are fake and inaccurate.
this is why I'm not all that worried about the leak, theres so much shit in there that even if you're looking for a specific persons information theres no guarantee its accurate, even if they do have an email thats connected to them in some other way (except if its connected to facebook or something jesus christ you have to be exceptional to do that)

its like herd immunity but with IP addresses

Double Dee

IT'S THE COMPROMISE OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!
kiwifarms.net
Are we still charging for name changes, or are they free for the time being? I should, but don't know if I can hand over the sheckels.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null. While on the list, I’m not compromised and am not worried.

But is there a reason we can’t delete our own private conversations? I reread a couple of mine and while there is nothing really doxable in them, there are a couple things that people have said as friends they may not have put in public. We said nothing that can reveal who we are, but I can only speak for me and the people I spoke to.

I think we all know they aren’t truly private and admin and mods can read as will, but it’d be nice if we could delete them when they are completed. Cant see why they need to stick around and it’s just clutter. (Sorry Clanger)

Unless you are worried we are all going to plot do a secret takeover of Kiwi farms and remove your immense power and riches, I am not sure why deleting/editing of PMs is not allowed.

Am I missing something.?

Spedestrian

Big business man sending lots of big emails
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've updated the OP.
I've updated your position on my scale of respect (0=No Respect...10=Respect). This is a much better OP, and I hope people will recognize that you're trying to make things right. You're a good boy Jersh, keep your chin up.
But is there a reason we can’t delete our own private conversations? I reread a couple of mine and while there is nothing really doxable in them, there are a couple things that people have said as friends they may not have put in public.
Xenforo should delete conversations once everyone involved manually leaves the conversation. Leaving removes it from your inbox either way, but it'll still be there for people who didn't leave.
Xenforo_leave_conversation.jpeg

Last edited:

Colloid

kiwifarms.net
As someone who voted yes in that cursed poll despite having their own info on the leak, I personally didn't care about my info that was on there since it was all bullshit to begin with, but I also never really opened up to the community here in the couple hundred posts I made here so I can't really blame others for being upset and leaving for whatever reason. It does make me sad that more prominent members whose posts that I liked reading are gone now, but nothing's ever permanent anyway. I guess there's a bitter lesson here for everyone involved.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino