Dealing with the compromise -

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I was on the list. I found out when the leak wasn't yet hosted here (it was on a fileserver and already flagged as a violation), but there are innumerable fileservers. I think it's realistic that this leak will remain in the wild.

I'm more concerned with veteran Kiwis who I've never seen back down who in fact pressed for the leak to be released, now electing to start over with a guest account. That suggests that this breach might be less contained than what I thought.

Bishtini

I got on the dox list and all I got was this name
kiwifarms.net
I was on the list. I found out when the leak wasn't yet hosted here (it was on a fileserver and already flagged as a violation), but there are innumerable fileservers. I think it's realistic that this leak will remain in the wild.

I'm more concerned with veteran Kiwis who I've never seen back down who in fact pressed for the leak to be released, now electing to start over with a guest account. That suggests that this breach might be less contained than what I thought.
I get the feeling they're doing that more out of caution than anything, but idk I'm not them and I'm in no way an over internet mind reader

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or it could be a sign that @Null may be right and that our userbase really is that fucking stupid

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, Dynastia actually deleted his account? That Dynastia?

Well I guess it's understandable considering all the fucked up shit he got up to and the people he pissed off.

I get the feeling they're doing that more out of caution than anything, but idk I'm not them and I'm in no way an over internet mind reader
Consider the average troon that KF makes fun of, and even some of the Kiwis can be paranoid enough to think that someone's going to start tracking them down when given the chance. Some members reveled in the anonymity while posting a lot of dox. Personally I'm still miffed I wasn't leaked because I'd repost that zip right the fuck now - just seems kinda hypocritical to do if I have the power but not the responsibility.

Philosophy Phil

King of Denmark
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it matters unless you share it, but it's already on the internet forever so Null taking it down doesn't mean anything tbh.
Ah I see. So you are saying that I have evidence leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, and that I should expect to commit suicide in the next week by shooting myself in the back of the head 14 times while subsequently hanging myself in a full bathtub with a toaster oven in it then?

Update:
Good news: It seems when I moved my desktop items to my backup drive, for whatever reason it made shortcuts to the drive rather than actually copying the files themselves while I also deleted the original desktop. So, the h.zip and the ipout.csv is lost to me...but so is all the work I've done in the past week. I truly am becoming a boomer when simple double checks are outside my purview.

So looks like I'm in the clear. Looks like everything is in the clear.

Last edited:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more that our oldest users joined during a time where things were less vicious.
Like CWCki forums era oldest? I thought the site going down because of Vordrak and whatever the hell else that prompted the beefed up security to begin with would have tipped them off that they should distance their stuff from here. Or the Pics Thread getting leaked offsite.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
Definitely Compromised
For at least the 4,611 users contained in the breach.

1. IP addresses used since at least the beginning of September.
  2. Account details (email, phone).
  3. Recent content you've made (particularly threads in Talk to Staff / Proving Grounds).
  4. The most recent index (titles, participants) of conversations you're a part of.
Just want to point out that I was in the leak, but only with a few IPs. No other account details and files besides being in the spreadsheet. Not sure what happened there, but looking at @stakenifes list it appears to be about 10 of us.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's see if I get this right:
1. The IP leaks don't come with time data, right?
2. Unless you can provide the time when a certain IP is in use, it is generally not technically possible for an ISP to trace an IP to a user, even under the duress of court order, right?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino