Dealing with the compromise -

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
Nothing that was leaked from my account seems to be of real consequence. Imagine being so upset about a group of people sperging about other spergs that you attack their site and risk landing yourself in hot water.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
Nothing that was leaked from my account seems to be of real consequence. Imagine being so upset about a group of people sperging about other spergs that you attack their site and risk landing yourself in hot water.
Imagine actually doing something against your adversaries, real or perceived, instead of watching and commenting from the sidelines. Can't really fault people for acting in their interests. They still deserve everything, that can be inflicted on them, since their interests do not align with mine.

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
kiwifarms.net
FYI
RIG (Random Identity Generator) is a useful gnu/linux package for generating fake-but-plausible names and addresses for registrations if that's a thing you need to do. Check your package manager.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Because that's literally how every site that uses their head two seconds that has a breach like this reacts to it. They trash the information and make sure it is hard to find. Why would it be a bad thing to make it harder for people to find this information, especially when you know that this website routinely has people that look up users if they dare say anything bad about them?

Did everyone lose the plot here? Hello?
Because it’s a great big fuck you to whoever did it.this site regularly doxes people. Why are you surprised it is hosting its own hack? Hell, I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t posted and I’m on the fucking list.

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
Well, everybody get their anger out of their system yet? Ya'll done? This was never worth the sheer autism it's spawned within the last few days. Great job all around for giving the "hacker" exactly the response they wanted.

The great and terrible CWCki farms reduced to a crying, screeching mess over something as trivial as an IP leak and a rehosting of public information. Who knew early 2000s era minecraft server mods with their threats to track trolls down because "i got ur IP, kid" had so much terrifying power over a board of supposedly self-aware dox collectors. Just astounding.

Nicely done hacker. I've been laughing at the troon but I guess what he did wasn't so weak after all if this is all it takes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino