Dealing with the compromise

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
>be a lazy bum and not attend much in September
>kinda miss a leak
Woah. I have perfected the art of strategic laziness.

Using password sites to save things and not opting for writing your accounts and passwords down in a treasured secret notebook like a crazed schizophrenic? Typical.
Only when you use those little diaries with the small lock and key.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
50gb for free... you can pay for unlimited data? how do you expect them to make money?
PIA is just $10 a month, it's not even that bad. You get better deals if you buy 6 months or a year but it's a bit much to drop at once if you're cheap like me.

totse

Not a spook, probably
kiwifarms.net
If you torrent, I recommend killing two birds with one stone and getting a Whatbox slot, or whatever other seedbox will let you VPN through it

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the list (with a hyphen between Vanquished and Phoenix for some reason?) but I'm not worried - burner e-mail, posts are autistic over-analysis of lolcows, private conversations are just me drunkenly asking for film suggestions. Sorry for everyone who wasn't as lucky/prepared.
You know it's easy to be smug. However a burner e-mail, quarantining your profile on the farms, it's not especially hard.

I got a bit of a fright at first, then I realised because I followed the advice that was displayed prominently on the forum, I'm safe. Even though I'm currently living in Cuckistan.

I was once in a job where prominently displayed posters, declared that security was YOUR responsibility.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but If you're worried about being identified, sued or the police kicking your door in, it's because you didn't take the advice offered.

That said if a member of the forum in in trouble because of the compromise, he has my sincere sympathy and best wishes.

Last edited:

kidsquid

pretty good, it doesn't seem
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, this is nothing to lose sleep for unless you live in the UK, as per stated in multiple posts.
I do live in the UK but as far as I know I've more or less abided by the laws by not being a total dick machine. I shitpost and make fun of people, which I do irl as well. I'm sure the cops have got enough shit on their hands and would rather (or should rather) catch crims than come for some dumbfuck shitposter :optimistic:

Tempted to go for a name change though, but I'm lazy.

Arcturus

kiwifarms.net

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do live in the UK but as far as I know I've more or less abided by the laws by not being a total dick machine. I shitpost and make fun of people, which I do irl as well. I'm sure the cops have got enough shit on their hands and would rather (or should rather) catch crims than come for some dumbfuck shitposter :optimistic:

Tempted to go for a name change though, but I'm lazy.
I think you're being over optimistic, there a lot of lolcows in the UK that would be happy to hound any kiwi farms users. regardless of what he/she posted.

There are two possible threats, one that someone identifies you and reports you to the Police as 'participating' in the kiwi farms, submitting other users posts as evidence.

Another is the threat of civil action, where some troon fires off a civil complaint, forcing you to go to the expense of getting legal advice. In that case they'd also be going after your employer, friends and family.

Your problem isn't what you've posted on the farms, it's that you've posted anything at all.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the list (with a hyphen between Vanquished and Phoenix for some reason?) but I'm not worried - burner e-mail, posts are autistic over-analysis of lolcows, private conversations are just me drunkenly asking for film suggestions. Sorry for everyone who wasn't as lucky/prepared.
The hyphen is for the usernames that have spaces between the words.

CabbageMan

sly miss
kiwifarms.net
Lately even if you pay, you are the product.
Windows, the bloat ware which we call smart phones etc.

Windows 10 was offered free for quite some time and yes, came loaded with bloat and spying.

Android was a terrifyingly clever way for Google to reap millions of users worth of data dressed up in the guise of "link all your Google services for convenience".

Status
Not open for further replies.