Dear Anime and/or Music Nerds, does anyone recognize this song?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Joey Caruso

The Coathanger In Your Man's Vagina
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how many of you remember EDS1/The ED Singers, but there's this song of theirs from about a decade ago about trying to become an IRC moderator. It's not that good but the instrumental is kinda cool and I don't recognize it. All the other ED Singers/EDS1 songs use instrumentals lifted from other things, so I very much doubt that this is an original composition. Do any of you recognize it by chance?

See the attached file.

Attachments

• Give me Opper (Filtered Instrumental).mp3
    6.6 MB

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, sheeeit. I'm all out of ideas.
Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 04-13-02 AudioTag info Free music recognition robot.png

It does sound anime-ish though. If you reckon it came from the instrumental for a song from over a decade ago, then we'll need someone who's (a) an aficionado of all sorts of weird, wacky anime, and also (b) has an expert (and hilarious, and pathological) knowledge and/or love of the 2000's.

@Dom Cruise, get in here!

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, sheeeit. I'm all out of ideas.
View attachment 2889190

It does sound anime-ish though. If you reckon it came from the instrumental for a song from over a decade ago, then we'll need someone who's (a) an aficionado of all sorts of weird, wacky anime, and also (b) has an expert (and hilarious, and pathological) knowledge and/or love of the 2000's.

@Dom Cruise, get in here!
Wish I could help, but I got nothing.