Dear Kiwi Farmers -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1619846551927.png

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lol it kinda is though. If I walk into a daycare center with a dildo strapped to my head, I could be the next Mr.Rodgers, but it's entirely understandable if people don't naturally assume that.
The only thing I really need to concern myself is that what i present to the real world is nothing at all like the fantasies of the pool flinging angry autistic adult army and sneasel's pack of fascist furry fucktard diaper fags.
Here, I'll give you the attention you want. The version of you in my head is just the one you have shown me. If it's shit, whose fault is that?
As a gonzo journalist, if i'm not pissing people off, I'm not doing my job right. If you have an image of me as any sort of sexual predator, that was shown to you by others, not me.

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

I am incapable of respiration, deputy.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I really need to concern myself is that what i present to the real world is nothing at all like the fantasies of the pool flinging angry autistic adult army and sneasel's pack of fascist furry fucktard diaper fags.

As a gonzo journalist, if i'm not pissing people off, I'm not doing my job right. If you have an image of me as any sort of sexual predator, that was shown to you by others, not me.
Yes. Other people on this site have posted your videos where you admit to such.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lmao you aren't a gonzo journalist or any kind of journalist. You're just a dying old faggot named Tom. Nobody cares what you think. Commit suicide as soon as possible.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>The only thing I really need to concern myself is that what i present to the real world
And yet you still post here...