Dear Kiwi Farmers -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still are because you got committed to the psyche ward.
I bet he was also known for sneaking into other members tents and having a good old fashioned Easter Egg Hunt.

Tommy is an impoverished dog fucker and child molester. He has a bizarre need to explain to others why there are rational reasons for being a dog fucker and child molester.
He also uploads the most bizarre, hideous videos and photos of himself expecting everyone to act like he's Tyra Bank's on the cover of Swimsuit Illustrated. Then when you tell him he looks like chlamydial discharge from Cthulu's penis, he says dumb shit like, "I'm just here to blow minds and teach lessons, fellow kiwis". It's literally the equivalent of, "I was only pretending to be retarded".

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok, but why you antagonize people in here? I have no idea why Null devote an entire forum to you if you are a normal guy who manages Facebook groups.

I legit don't know you, and I'm appreciating this exchange, also I'm taking advantage that you are here and I'm not asking some random in this thread.
I'm not normal or a guy and people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds .

I'm a first generation rainbow hippie artist/activist professionals are smearing and using idiots like the people running this forum to do it. I'm a transfeminine intersex AMAB and my pronouns are "she/her" People who refuse to even respect that my name is Tommie are people deserving of nothing but antagonism and contempt.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy is an impoverished dog fucker and child molester. He has a bizarre need to explain to others why there are rational reasons for being a dog fucker and child molester.
Thomas Highway is a misinformed mysoginistic millennial mental midget who believes lies. He has a bizarre need to be a member of a community of self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who ridicule their moral and intellectual betters to bolster their shitty self esteem.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a first generation rainbow hippie artist/activist professionals are smearing and using idiots like the people running this forum to do it. I'm a transfeminine intersex AMAB and my pronouns are "she/her" People who refuse to even respect that my name is Tommie are people deserving of nothing but antagonism and contempt.
No, you're an old world child molesting, misogynistic bald pervert who is jealous of actual women.
Thomas Highway is a misinformed mysoginistic millennial mental midget who believes lies. He has a bizarre need to be a member of a community of self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who ridicule their moral and intellectual betters to bolster their shitty self esteem.
Nobody can direct mysoginy toward you because nobody is attacking you for being a woman, which is something you will never be.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I'm not normal or a guy and people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds .

Ok, sorry for misgendering you.

And what do you mean by "people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds"?

Also you being a she in KF is like a death sentence lol

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok, sorry for misgendering you.

And what do you mean by "people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds"?

Also you being a she in KF is like a death sentence lol
thanks. i'll slap down 100 trolls just to get one critical thinker who isn't deranged to respond. it's sort of sport for me. this is what i do instead of watching the simpson's and family guy in the boob tube.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
thanks. i'll slap down 100 trolls just to get one critical thinker who isn't deranged to respond. it's sort of sport for me. this is what i do instead of watching the simpson's and family guy in the boob tube.
No, this is what you do instead of waiting for the grim reaper. The Norwood reaper has already claimed your scalp.

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

When you type like this you make Liberace sound like the straightest man in history. This doesn’t make you sound smart or clever and it doesn’t help your case. You just sound like the nerdy kid at the bus stop.

And at this point I am willing to say if I saw you talking like that at the bus stop I’d mock the fuck out of you and if you tried anything you’d regret it.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I just want to understand, because people say you are a pedo or a furry or whatever.

Is that true or not? I just want to know why you have a thread here.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Let me post a beautiful woman here.
sydblackcrop.gif

DoNotReadTheFinePrint

kiwifarms.net
The version people have of you is the version you project into the world. If you constantly talk and force your opinions down other peoples throats they've the right to view you as obnoxious and call you out on it and/or walk away. If you decide to wear your fetish gear in public people not only have the right to view you as a pervert and a deranged lunatic but they also have the right to call the cops on you.
I would say chose your battles wisely but self-reflection has died with the onset of modern Social Media.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I just want to understand, because people say you are a pedo or a furry or whatever.

Is that true or not? I just want to know why you have a thread here.
not at all. i'm an old rebel hippie activist artist the corporations running the government hates and pays people to spread disinformation and incite violence against me.
The version people have of you is the version you project into the world. If you constantly talk and force your opinions down other peoples throats they've the right to view you as obnoxious and call you out on it and/or walk away. If you decide to wear your fetish gear in public people not only have the right to view you as a pervert and a deranged lunatic but they also have the right to call the cops on you.
I would say chose your battles wisely but self-reflection has died with the onset of modern Social Media.
i would say you're talking out of your ass with nothing to go on but bullshit you've been fed here, my less than gracious responses to it and the apparent neo-liberal fascist mental conditioning of a person who calls the cops on people for no good reason other than they are "different". My audience at facebook doesn't see me the way you self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. You hate a lie with hive minded obsession. that's pathetic.

DoNotReadTheFinePrint

kiwifarms.net
not at all. i'm an old rebel hippie activist artist the corporations running the government hates and pays people to spread disinformation and incite violence against me.

i would say you're talking out of your ass with nothing to go on but bullshit you've been fed here, my less than gracious responses to it and the apparent neo-liberal fascist mental conditioning of a person who calls the cops on people for no good reason other than they are "different". My audience at facebook doesn't see me the way you self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. You hate a lie with hive minded obsession. that's pathetic.
Then why are you here? Stay with your worshipers and don't go where you're not even considered a golden calf.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I don't take lightly pedophile accusations and you are fueling the fires with this thread.

I get it you want to defend yourself, and because you are female here in KF won't take you seriously (I'm female myself).

Where does the pedophile and zoophile accusation may come from?