Dear Kiwi Farmers -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not at all. i'm an old rebel hippie activist artist the corporations running the government hates and pays people to spread disinformation and incite violence against me.
Some dumb greek guys that run gem shows don't count as corporations, Tom. You're having delusions of grandeur. The only people you're a nuisance to is the people who have to pay your welfare.

my less than gracious responses to it and the apparent neo-liberal fascist mental conditioning of a person who calls the cops on people for no good reason other than they are "different".
Tom, you're in handcuffs all the time because you're a public nuisance who smells like shit. Not even Karens give enough of a damn to call the cops on your rancid ass.

1620018491022.png

Marvel at Tom's robust facebook audience.

From his own posts where he talks about diddling a dog and how he once tried to rape an underage girl named Sabrina, but it's okay because it was a long time ago. Ask him about Sabrina and the dog.
It's not for lack of trying. The only reason he hasn't been caught diddling kids is because his general visage and smell is enough to alert any sane parent, even dangerhairs, to his presence. He still has the desire. Despite being so negative toward masculinity, he has a soft spot for men who are entrapped by toddlers into having raunchy sex. His essays and ramblings on the matter are numerous.

Easy Peasy

It's a shark. That's on land. Motherfuckers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's cool about Sabrina though, even though she was 15, or possibly younger, because girls around the world even younger than that are married off and sexually exploited, so what's the big fucking deal, right Tom?
You piece of shit pedophile.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
i guess i'll just never be up to the caliber of hunter thompson or ernest hemingway. sorry, no suicide in my plans.

i don't know what you mean by "micro four thirds" my camera was stolen a few months ago and i'm waiting on delivery of the card on the new one. meanwhile i'm just using my phone camera. here's a link to my photo site: https://www.viewbug.com/member/TommieJayneWasserberg
You will never be up to the level of a earth worm pinned to a fishing hook.
I have no idea who you are or why you fuel the fire.

Tell me something: Are you someone who is worth attention?
He is an admitted dog fucking pedophile here this will help you he is also at a place called AMB he is Whistle blower over there.

tomadmits DOG FUCKING.jpg

I suppose that would depend on what you like to give your attention to. I fuel the fire because I'm a rabble rouser. I like to get people to say really stupid things in public and find intelligent people who get curious enough to find out about me directly from me. I was known as "Crazy Tommy" to the indie arts underground in the 90's because i took no shit from anybody, even if you were twice my size and had a gun and badge. My companion dog was even less tolerant than me and we worked at public assemblies to help keep the peace. I'm semi-retired from that now, but i do maintain an info hub for the various communities I'm involved with at Facebook. Nothing these deviant dorks have to say about me remotely resembles reality.
Obviously not a dog fucking pedophile old bald man with massive delusions. But she is here and she will see the sideshow freak named Tommy DOG FINGERS. wasserberg.
Was this the dog you fucked?
You're not a bad ass Tom. You advocate fot grown men to have sex with children. You have no life outside the farms.
Yes that would be Lady the dog he was talking about. the poor dog that took dirty hobo bum fingers until she died.
Ok, but why you antagonize people in here? I have no idea why Null devote an entire forum to you if you are a normal guy who manages Facebook groups.

I legit don't know you, and I'm appreciating this exchange, also I'm taking advantage that you are here and I'm not asking some random in this thread.
If you read it all you will see. WARNING take a bucket to vomit in. It is extremely gross.
I'm not normal or a guy and people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds .

I'm a first generation rainbow hippie artist/activist professionals are smearing and using idiots like the people running this forum to do it. I'm a transfeminine intersex AMAB and my pronouns are "she/her" People who refuse to even respect that my name is Tommie are people deserving of nothing but antagonism and contempt.
you are a guy and a perverted one at that. you are a MALE and as abnormal as they get old man shits all over.
Thomas Highway is a misinformed mysoginistic millennial mental midget who believes lies. He has a bizarre need to be a member of a community of self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth who ridicule their moral and intellectual betters to bolster their shitty self esteem.
NO! I would say Gunnery Sargent Highway is totally correct and accurate.
Ok, sorry for misgendering you.

And what do you mean by "people like you are the reason I expose myself to internet toilet tanks full of toxic talking turds"?

Also you being a she in KF is like a death sentence lol
No he is a male you would have to read the tom must be in hiding paragraph. but in the end he said this

And how sly he felt knowing he was going to get away more with boobs than anything he tried.

and then some vile TMBS about

money does not rule the world tits ass pussy and a fuck me hairstyle and pain job rules the world.
thanks. i'll slap down 100 trolls just to get one critical thinker who isn't deranged to respond. it's sort of sport for me. this is what i do instead of watching the simpson's and family guy in the boob tube.
You will slap down nothing you old insane shit filled pervert.
not at all. i'm an old rebel hippie activist artist the corporations running the government hates and pays people to spread disinformation and incite violence against me.

i would say you're talking out of your ass with nothing to go on but bullshit you've been fed here, my less than gracious responses to it and the apparent neo-liberal fascist mental conditioning of a person who calls the cops on people for no good reason other than they are "different". My audience at facebook doesn't see me the way you self loathing sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. You hate a lie with hive minded obsession. that's pathetic.
Oh no tom what you are is an old pedophile dog fucker.
I don't take lightly pedophile accusations and you are fueling the fires with this thread.

I get it you want to defend yourself, and because you are female here in KF won't take you seriously (I'm female myself).

Where does the pedophile and zoophile accusation may come from?
Well Thomas admits to one and hinted to many more and some much younger than Sabrina. who was 13 at first but as the heat increased she magically turned into 15 almost 16.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I want her to tell me why people say those things.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Are you a pedophile? Are you a Zoophile? Why does people say stuff like that about you?
No to both. The pedophile accusation is based on an exaggeration of a totally harmless incident with a minor 40 years ago i had made the mistake of fictionalizing as an exercise in erotic fiction writing. I'd be happy to share the details of it in private with anybody. The zoophilia arises from a narrative about my companion dog who liked to get herself off on my palm or my friend's palms. What you're being told is the projections of the denial of pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies by psychopaths like sneasel, dee price and mariposa electrique.
Then why are you here? Stay with your worshipers and don't go where you're not even considered a golden calf.
i'm here because there is a team of professional operatives feeding this forum with vile disinformation about me and will remain here and at AMB until such time as these people are taken into custody or they manage to inspire somebody to kill me with their lies. i also, spend very little time any given day on either site.

Gonzo journalist? You eat food out of a dumpster, get kicked out of rock shows and live in a place that should be condemned.

You are no Hunter S. Thompson.
To many , my food reclamation is honorable, the promoter of the shows was lied to and the owners of this property have been pouring a lot of money into making it into a very nice apartment for the price.

My commentary is well respected by hundreds on my profile and thousands in my groups. you're just a mean, stupid dweeb who argues irrationally with insults. step up your game, dork.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
No to both. The pedophile accusation is based on an exaggeration of a totally harmless incident with a minor 40 years ago i had made the mistake of fictionalizing as an exercise in erotic fiction writing. I'd be happy to share the details of it in private with anybody. The zoophilia arises from a narrative about my companion dog who liked to get herself off on my palm or my friend's palms. What you're being told is the projections of the denial of pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies by psychopaths like sneasel, dee price and mariposa electrique.

i'm here because there is a team of professional operatives feeding this forum with vile disinformation about me and will remain here and at AMB until such time as these people are taken into custody or they manage to inspire somebody to kill me with their lies. i also, spend very little time any given day on either site.
This is bullshit. Tom jacks off to children on Instagram regularly enough to refer to it as a ceremony:

Tom: "Not as my primary reason for following them, but of course i spank my monkey looking at the ones who look most like i see myself. it's what i've always done. call it what you like, but for me, it's a coping mechanism and what has to be the world's strangest prayer ceremony that only transgender people practice."

He also rants endlessly here & on his videos about how age of consent laws are unfair & need to be revised radically downward.

Tom has no functioning theory of mind & unthinkingly projects his own deviancy on the world around him as he rambles with no filter. When people freak out over sick stuff he forgot typing or saying he usually doubles down but as of late just denies it as if people aren't actually quoting his own words.

Tom's a funny old man if you can get past the smell, pedophilia, beastiality & random incontinence.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Are you a pedophile? Are you a Zoophile? Why does people say stuff like that about you?
Well it is HE for tom. He is a fake. If you go to the general thread and start going page to page from 1 up you will see Thomas admit to raping a child and a dog and even making excuses about it. We all have. Me as a new lolcow that was guided by an admin to toms page.

That is why i became loyal to Kiwi Farms.

Now tom i have no fantasies about kids or dogs. I JUST HAD 5 GIRLS HERE ALL WEEKEND FROM 11 TO 1 AND 1/2
Do you get that pervert? Why would I have little girls all over my house if i was that kind of pervert? I WOULDN'T if i was the kind of pervert you are i would be in prison where you belong.

You were arrested and left i am sure it was not for fighting but for CHILD RAPE. EVen an L.A. police officer said you were a FELONY SEXUAL PREDATOR!

And @Mariposa Electrique Now how is she a child molester and a dog buggering criminal when she did NONE of that and tells you off for doing so. Explain that foul failed logic. None of the three of us have ever talked about that or ever admitted to do such a vile act. BUT YOU HAVE!
To many , my food reclamation is honorable, the promoter of the shows was lied to and the owners of this property have been pouring a lot of money into making it into a very nice apartment for the price.

My commentary is well respected by hundreds on my profile and thousands in my groups. you're just a mean, stupid dweeb who argues irrationally with insults. step up your game, dork.
NO tom you digging in dumpsters is not honorable it is gross vile and you feeding it to unsuspecting people should be a crime

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You’re a Freegan, I get it. You eat garbage because it’s free and no one would eat it anyway. I still find it gross. You eat stuff that’s next to literal bacteria. Even ADF starving himself until he can afford Artisan Pizza and Cheese is more healthy than what you do.

When I was in college and making basically nothing I ate a fuck ton of Guacamole on Grilled Corn Tortillas and had beans, rice, and sausage on certain days, I’d grab a pizza or a cheeseburger on weekends but I had to choose what I wanted other times. Do you want Coors and Camels for the Week and content with eating Guacamole? Or does a Steak dinner sound nice. If you want both you probably can’t afford cell service. I never even dreamed of dumpster diving though.

You’re nasty.

Last edited:

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
No to both. The pedophile accusation is based on an exaggeration of a totally harmless incident with a minor 40 years ago i had
I just stumbled upon you and now @Dee Price (who is also a person of interest). I'm sure there is something more about this because I have been on the internet long enough as to get that these sort of "totally harmless incident" are usually lies.

I just want to know, with all due respect, if you are a pedophile or you feel like one? You can be minor atracted and not be a pedophile.

Is that what it is?

Now tom i have no fantasies about kids or dogs. I JUST HAD 5 GIRLS HERE ALL WEEKEND FROM 11 TO 1 AND 1/2
Do you get that pervert? Why would I have little girls all over my house if i was that kind of pervert? I WOULDN'T if i was the kind of pervert you are i would be in prison where you belong.
And what about you? I feel like you are trying to compete with her now and it making you look like even worse.

What is going on here?

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How about you step up your insult game, you ugly fucking diseased tranny. Who the fuck uses "dork" as an insult lmfao

Maybe if you took better care of yourself and your home people would be more inclined to believe your crazy fantasies.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled upon you and now @Dee Price (who is also a person of interest). I'm sure there is something more about this because I have been on the internet long enough as to get that these sort of "totally harmless incident" are usually lies.

I just want to know, with all due respect, if you are a pedophile or you feel like one? You can be minor atracted and not be a pedophile.

Is that what it is?

And what about you? I feel like you are trying to compete with her now and it making you look like even worse.

What is going on here?
No it is not and i never was minor attracted. this is all sick conjecture because i accepted the invitation of a not quite sixteen year old minor who was already in bed with my partner 40 years ago. i'm largely not attracted to anybody of any age unless they're attracted to me first and i can't see myself having any sort of relationship with anybody under about thirty now.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
You will never be up to the level of a earth worm pinned to a fishing hook.

He is an admitted dog fucking pedophile here this will help you he is also at a place called AMB he is Whistle blower over there.

View attachment 2138552

Obviously not a dog fucking pedophile old bald man with massive delusions. But she is here and she will see the sideshow freak named Tommy DOG FINGERS. wasserberg.

Yes that would be Lady the dog he was talking about. the poor dog that took dirty hobo bum fingers until she died.

If you read it all you will see. WARNING take a bucket to vomit in. It is extremely gross.

you are a guy and a perverted one at that. you are a MALE and as abnormal as they get old man shits all over.

NO! I would say Gunnery Sargent Highway is totally correct and accurate.

No he is a male you would have to read the tom must be in hiding paragraph. but in the end he said this

And how sly he felt knowing he was going to get away more with boobs than anything he tried.

and then some vile TMBS about

money does not rule the world tits ass pussy and a fuck me hairstyle and pain job rules the world.

You will slap down nothing you old insane shit filled pervert.

Oh no tom what you are is an old pedophile dog fucker.

Well Thomas admits to one and hinted to many more and some much younger than Sabrina. who was 13 at first but as the heat increased she magically turned into 15 almost 16.
>you use chrome
I'm judging,

He fucks animals or "gives them noogies" no need for fancy terms as much as Tom would like to cloak it in vaguries filled with psychobabble it isn't, he's Nick Bates if Nick wasn't arrested for fiddling his relative? But yeah.

Is that what it is?

What is going on here?
Here's a basic gestalt
Or Here read this op, deep lore.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How about you step up your insult game, you ugly fucking diseased tranny. Who the fuck uses "dork" as an insult lmfao

Maybe if you took better care of yourself and your home people would be more inclined to believe your crazy fantasies.
check out my facebook page, fucktard. a lot more people believe me than the bullshit you've been fed, sped.

naught

kiwifarms.net
check out my facebook page, fucktard. a lot more people believe me than the bullshit you've been fed, sped.
Why? When you copy paste it here and over where your AMBuddies where I read your posts and smugly chuckle noticing you dont even try to format it properly for any of the sites, not to mention the content therein dubious sources and research at best the dubious research being you getting high and remembering an article that never existed.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fear and loathing in Tuscon does not have the same ring to it.
Hunter Thompson wasn't the only gonzo journalist. He wasn't even a significant role model of mine. I don't drink or do drugs anywhere near as much as he did. I wasn't into people like Mike Royko, Jimmy Breslin, Molly Ivens and Jim Hightower. I do want my ashes shot out of a cannon over Lake Michigan from Lincoln Park where I grew up. My uncle and father's best friend's ashes are already scattered in the lake. Dad got buried.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No to both. The pedophile accusation is based on an exaggeration of a totally harmless incident with a minor 40 years ago
Totally harmless according to you. But as I’ve said before and you’ve pretended not to see, your story doesn’t add up. Let’s hear Sabrina’s side of the story.

i had made the mistake of fictionalizing as an exercise in erotic fiction writing.
So you admit that you get turned on by the concept of you having sexual contact with minors. This literally is the definition of a pedo.

I'd be happy to share the details of it in private with anybody.
Pretty sure that would be illegal.
The zoophilia arises from a narrative about my companion dog who liked to get herself off on my palm or my friend's palms.
That’s not normal.
What you're being told is the projections of the denial of pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies by psychopaths like sneasel, dee price and mariposa electrique.
So you’re saying that people condemn you for your dog and child molesting because they wish they’d done it themselves?
I think I’ve figured out the real reason why people call you “Crazy Tommy.”

naught

kiwifarms.net
I don't drink or do drugs anywhere near as much as he did.

And that is why your stories suck, one of the reasons I mean since you have no personality only horrifying traits no voice only shrill utterances and you're terribly derivative, your sentence structure and prose are more poor then you are Tom.
Have a lovely day.
:)