Dear Kiwi Farmers -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You’re a Freegan, I get it. You eat garbage because it’s free and no one would eat it anyway. I still find it gross. You eat stuff that’s next to literal bacteria. Even ADF starving himself until he can afford Artisan Pizza and Cheese is more healthy than what you do.

When I was in college and making basically nothing I ate a fuck ton of Guacamole on Grilled Corn Tortillas and had beans, rice, and sausage on certain days, I’d grab a pizza or a cheeseburger on weekends but I had to choose what I wanted other times.

You’re nasty.
He is and yes he has actually dug garbage out of a trash can on video.
I just stumbled upon you and now @Dee Price (who is also a person of interest). I'm sure there is something more about this because I have been on the internet long enough as to get that these sort of "totally harmless incident" are usually lies.

I just want to know, with all due respect, if you are a pedophile or you feel like one? You can be minor atracted and not be a pedophile.

Is that what it is?

And what about you? I feel like you are trying to compete with her now and it making you look like even worse.

What is going on here?
Yes you have. Now there are a few whiners but for the most part i have become a Kiwi instead of a lolcow such as Tom.

You will get the hang of the place quickly. Just follow the true kiwi's and most will not let you down. They are a wonderful group of people.

Have a wonderful stay at the farm.
No it is not and i never was minor attracted. this is all sick conjecture because i accepted the invitation of a not quite sixteen year old minor who was already in bed with my partner 40 years ago. i'm largely not attracted to anybody of any age unless they're attracted to me first and i can't see myself having any sort of relationship with anybody under about thirty now.
Oh so why were you jerking off to photo's of 8 year old girls? Explain that OLD PERVY. And it is the same old tired paste of the same shit. Tom you raped a underage girl fingered a dog and pulled at your diddle stick over photos of 8 year old girls.
>you use chrome
I'm judging,

He fucks animals or "gives them noogies" no need for fancy terms as much as Tom would like to cloak it in vaguries filled with psychobabble it isn't, he's Nick Bates if Nick wasn't arrested for fiddling his relative? But yeah.

Here's a basic gestalt
Or Here read this op, deep lore.
He did and brags about it on you tube.
check out my facebook page, fucktard. a lot more people believe me than the bullshit you've been fed, sped.
Who would want to do that you gross foul moron.
Hunter Thompson wasn't the only gonzo journalist. He wasn't even a significant role model of mine. I don't drink or do drugs anywhere near as much as he did. I wasn't into people like Mike Royko, Jimmy Breslin, Molly Ivens and Jim Hightower. I do want my ashes shot out of a cannon over Lake Michigan from Lincoln Park where I grew up. My uncle and father's best friend's ashes are already scattered in the lake. Dad got buried.
You are not a gonzo journalist What you are is a retarded old man that has no clue about science or anything. stutter much old tom. And no tom you never had a vagina or ovaries. You were told in the 50s did not turn girl into boys it was the other way around and not only that fatberg THEY STILL CAN NOT TURN OVARIES OR TESTIES TO THE OPPOSITE

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hunter Thompson wasn't the only gonzo journalist. He wasn't even a significant role model of mine. I don't drink or do drugs anywhere near as much as he did. I wasn't into people like Mike Royko, Jimmy Breslin, Molly Ivens and Jim Hightower. I do want my ashes shot out of a cannon over Lake Michigan from Lincoln Park where I grew up. My uncle and father's best friend's ashes are already scattered in the lake. Dad got buried.
typo: i was into those authors.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Keep hammering those keyboards with your insane delusions and projected deviant fantasies, lame ass losers. History is not going to treat this site kindly. It's already got a pretty shitty rep as it is.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No it is not and i never was minor attracted. this is all sick conjecture because i accepted the invitation of a not quite sixteen year old minor who was already in bed with my partner 40 years ago. i'm largely not attracted to anybody of any age unless they're attracted to me first and i can't see myself having any sort of relationship with anybody under about thirty now.
How fucking stupid are you, you fucking deviant, that you admit to jerking off to small children and actually trying to rape a child and think you can sit there claiming not to be a pedo piece of shit? I hope you go to prison and get stomped to death in the yard you evil fuck.
I do want my ashes shot out of a cannon over Lake Michigan from Lincoln Park where I grew up.
Your ashes should be dumped down a sewer grate, and a dozen bums should piss to wash them off the grate.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OK Mr. Fatberg we hear you. what were the names of the books again? Oh yea my girls by Jeffery Ebstein and young underage beaver Larry Flint.
Really Thomas?

Keep hammering those keyboards with your insane delusions and projected deviant fantasies, lame ass losers. History is not going to treat this site kindly. It's already got a pretty shitty rep as it is.
Oh and yet again Mr. Fatberg. but this time you pasted one of your lame excuses?

You really are an underachiever. Go blow a German Shepard off you Walrus shaped pig.
How fucking stupid are you, you fucking deviant, that you admit to jerking off to small children and actually trying to rape a child and think you can sit there claiming not to be a pedo piece of shit? I hope you go to prison and get stomped to death in the yard you evil fuck.

Your ashes should be dumped down a sewer grate, and a dozen bums should piss to wash them off the grate.
If he goes to prison can they at least tattoo a big red CHOMO on there and make he dress out in a little pink tutu?

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To many , my food reclamation is honorable, the promoter of the shows was lied to and the owners of this property have been pouring a lot of money into making it into a very nice apartment for the price.

My commentary is well respected by hundreds on my profile and thousands in my groups. you're just a mean, stupid dweeb who argues irrationally with insults. step up your game, dork.
Your gut bacteria will be studied for millennia to come with all the disgusting garbage you put in your body.

How you haven't died due to extreme food poisoning shows that the human body can keep a dumbass alive, even when it constantly treats it like shit.

No one reads your ramblings except for KF, otherwise you wouldn't post here.

You live in a hovel. You eat out of trashcans. You have been ostracized by every community you have tried to interact with. These are facts. The facts of your miserable life.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
check out my facebook page, fucktard. a lot more people believe me than the bullshit you've been fed, sped.
You lost me at "Facebook page".

Also if you're a lefty troon, shouldn't you be against saying "sped" and "fucktard"? I don't think your Facebook cronies would appreciate the fact you call people fucktards and speds, especially if they're lefties like you. Just a thought.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also if you're a lefty troon, shouldn't you be against saying "sped" and "fucktard"? I don't think your Facebook cronies would appreciate the fact you call people fucktards and speds, especially if they're lefties like you. Just a thought.
I only wear them if there's a sign saying to out front, and if the guy behind the counter isn't wearing one, I'm not either.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What’s this weird hard-on you have for how history will view us? Let me lay this down for you. To you, this site is a major part of your life, perhaps the most important. For us, it’s a place we go for entertainment. We don’t give a shit about history because we’ll all be dead by then. Like, oh no, people will hate the anonymous identities we use for shitposting! How will we cope?

We know this site has a bad rep. It’s a scapegoat for everyone who fucks up on social media. People even pretend to have been targeted by us when they haven’t. We laugh about that, too.

You need a sense of humour, Wasserberg.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Your gut bacteria will be studied for millennia to come with all the disgusting garbage you put in your body.

How you haven't died due to extreme food poisoning shows that the human body can keep a dumbass alive, even when it constantly treats it like shit.

No one reads your ramblings except for KF, otherwise you wouldn't post here.

You live in a hovel. You eat out of trashcans. You have been ostracized by every community you have tried to interact with. These are facts. The facts of your miserable life.
no they aren't. they're delusions of a pack of gullible morons.

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re the one who admits this shit. Every other day or week you show up with some other thing and you won’t own up to fucking kids or animals and you think we are evil for making fun of you for doing that and eating out of dumpsters. You know you could have just said nothing about it.

No you come here and fucking say disgusting or weird shit. You’re literally approaching Nick Bate levels of cringe.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
REEEEEEE Ok Thomas let me make this clear. If someone was to start at page one of the general discussion and go through every page one by one tell me what would they find?

answer You admitting to raping a child and fingering a dog eating garbage and more putrid sick vile stories.

Now you say you only write non fiction. But then you try to say that the Sabrina is a fictional account. So which is it FATBERG.

Then you go around screaming that everyone is a delusional gullible moron.

Look Thomas no one but you are a moron and none of my friends here at KF seem to fall for any of your bullshit blubbering's.

So do try to explain in depth what make us gullible.

As for moron..... do tell me how do you see that, when most here hold degrees and for some multiple degrees.