dear weight loss channels 05/04/20 - ALR tags Charlie Gold, ALJ, LifeByJen

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Amber, it's not your weight that has held you back all your life. It's your fucked up personality that has held you back. Your personality and your bad behavior paired with your unwillingness to change are the reasons you're nearly 600 lbs. Plenty of other people who were born big/chubby or had bad childhoods don't blow up to look like the Michelin Man. Stop blaming everything and everyone else for your own short comings. You're too old for any of this shit. You're an adult, not a teenager.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
She mentions at least 4 freaking times throughout the video that she lost 72 lbs and acting like how she actually lost 300 and it's just annoying

Last video she was crying about how she feared she might not be able to lose as much as she wish but now she is fucking excited to lose all that weight

And lol, she's not working out because "that's only 2% of losing weight". At your size, sure, gorl, but it sure as shit doesn't hurt trying
Ummm shes BIPOLAR booboo, those are called moodswings 😂😂😂 SHE KNOW WUT WORK 4 HER

Idk about you guise but I absolutely adore ALR’s Cuntylynn phases. It’s when she makes the biggest ass out of herself while pretending her audience is the r.etarded party, so much more satisfying than her fake groveling or (shudder) hamhock ASMR vids...

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit that #Amberlynn looks like she's lost a little weight around her neck. Her face is still huge, which I find hilarious. If she ends up losing more weight but keeps the giant fatmelon? Glorious.

She's going to gain it all back once the restaurants open back up. Watch and see.

She feels trapped in Kentucky? LOL That's what KY does to anyone who moves there as an adult. It's like quicksand. Good luck finding anyone to throw you a rope gorl!

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I bet there could be health repercussions with the extra flabs, too. We can only imagine the schmutz in her folds now while they are inflated. If they were to ever deflate, it would only get worse.
Yes. I have spoken to people who underwent weight loss surgery. Their insurance would not pay for skin removal unless such skin became repeatedly infected. One woman was so physically unbalanced by the gunt skin that it caused her to fall down the stairs several times and insurance still would not pay.

teat

kiwifarms.net
And lol, she's not working out because "that's only 2% of losing weight". At your size, sure, gorl, but it sure as shit doesn't hurt trying
Exercise is only 2% of losing weight... lol
How does she not understand the VERY simple concept that calorie deficit = weight loss and exercise = losing calories = more weight loss.
Anorexia isn't just starving yourself, it can also include excessive exercise because IT FUCKIN WORKS
The issue is her version of "exercise" is doing the truffle shuffle in the middle of wommart on her scootypuff. Of course that's not gonna do shit, she doesn't even walk on her own when shes out and about.
It's not fucking rocket science Hamber.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She starts off sounding like an idiot. "there was eleven questions, but that didn't ring well with me"
She continues with who she wants to tag. " i have some people listed down"
She says she wants to see these people's answers, but then she catches herself and says she doesn't watch their videos anymore.
She says she topped the charts at 11 yrs old weighing 210 lbs
She topped the charts again at 16 weighing 420 and again at 572.4.That doesn't make sense. If you keep going up you didn't top any chart.
She says moderation triggers her. I'd like to know what doesn't trigger her.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything triggers her & many other death fats. They use a language which imposes a negative mind set & dooms them to failure. I swear when you hit a certain weight, a secret society of death fats sends you a script to memorize & use because they all sound the same. Favorite words include: overwhelmed, triggered, deprived, restriction, 'relationship with food', 'I know what works for me', etc.

In their minds, they go right from starting weight to skinny legend & miss the most important part, the long, consistent, reasonable effort. They hop from diet fad to diet fad & skip the most important part of any weight loss - eating a whole lot less food. They claim that diets work but: "Not for me." Yeah, they're special.

But whatever's going on with her, she's feeling herself right now - heading right back into stage one. I'm curious to know what this new approach she's teased is going to be. Is there anything she hasn't tried & dropped within a few days?

Last edited:

friday888

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious to know what this new approach she's teased is going to be. Is there anything she hasn't tried & dropped within a few days?
Its weight watchers.. she already spoke about it in a tiktok video.. almost trying to sound sponsored but probably just trying to be the weightloss guru she always wanted to be.

The questions she added were basically so she could gloat, give advice and tag people.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Everything triggers her & many other death fats. They use a language which imposes a negative mind set & dooms them to failure. I swear when you hit a certain weight, a secret society of death fats sends you a script to memorize & use because they all sound the same. Favorite words include: overwhelmed, triggered, deprived, restriction, 'relationship with food', 'I know what works for me', etc.

In their minds, they go right from starting weight to skinny legend & miss the most important part, the long, consistent, reasonable effort. They hop from diet fad to diet fad & skip the most important part of any weight loss - eating a whole lot less food. They claim that diets work but: "Not for me." Yeah, they're special.

But whatever's going on with her, she's feeling herself right now - heading right back into stage one. I'm curious to know what this new approach she's teased is going to be. Is there anything she hasn't tried & dropped within a few days?
You forgot, "Food is my addiction, but unlike drugs or alcohol,you cant just quit it. You have to eat to survive."

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
She starts off sounding like an idiot. "there was eleven questions, but that didn't ring well with me"
She continues with who she wants to tag. " i have some people listed down"
She says she wants to see these people's answers, but then she catches herself and says she doesn't watch their videos anymore.
She says she topped the charts at 11 yrs old weighing 210 lbs
She topped the charts again at 16 weighing 420 and again at 572.4.That doesn't make sense. If you keep going up you didn't top any chart.
She says moderation triggers her. I'd like to know what doesn't trigger her.
210 at 11?! What was she eating?! At that point I would have had her tested for Prader-Willi because that is insane.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None