Dear whoever broke into my apartment...

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Book Thief

ChristMarisa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to question how you did it. Nor am I going to question why you chose to lock the place back up (That's rather polite of you, actually). Nor am I going to question what type of lifestyle you live that would lead you to the circumstances that you and I have found ourselves in.

No, the only question I want to ask is why, out of all the things in my apartment, the only thing you appear to have stolen is my fucking colander?

WHY?

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>why you chose to lock the place back up
Are you sure you didn't just get drunk here?
Watson_Amelia_Portrait.png

Book Thief

ChristMarisa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>why you chose to lock the place back up
Are you sure you didn't just get drunk here?
View attachment 2747304
I don't drink.
I live in a small apartment, so there's very little place to look.
I've already rummaged through my trash.
The last place I remember putting it was my kitchen sink after making Mac and Cheese.
I'm not absent-minded enough to misplace something as blatant as my only colander.
It's a 12-inch metallic colander that would stick out like a sore thumb in my kitchen.

So my only conclusion is that either my colander sprouted legs and walked out of my apartment, or someone broke in for the express purpose of stealing my colander.