Death Battle / Death Battle Cast / DBX / Desk Of Death Battle - Testing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
i think it's fun to watch if you don't take it seriously.
seeing fanboys implode in comment sections is always hilarious.
to this day i am still provided sustenance from the assmad that is goku fanboys crying about goku vs superman.

i guess i also don't get mad about asspulls or poor research because i'm not taking the videos as serious arguments, just goofy animations to watch when i have a snack and nothing else to watch.

wiz and boomstick are incredibly unfunny, though, and them being animated made it even more so.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this casually, but I remember ages ago that I watched Cloud vs Link and it was absurd that Link ended up winning. Two of their stipulations were that Cloud apparently can only use two Materia because it's bad for the planet and he needs to use the starting Buster Sword because it's sentimental or some shit, which has absolutely no basis in the games and makes no sense. On top of that, they gave him the absolute worst Materia, like fire, instead of the utterly broken combinations anyone who's played the game knows you can make. And Link was an amalgamation so he got to use all his abilities across all the games, of course. I never watched that shit again and forgot about it, so I'm not surprised that their shill character beat Tifa.

I get that it's dumb fun, but considering how much people jerk this series off for its """research""" and since I'm autistic I had to throw my two cents in. They obviously put a lot of work into the actual fight and its animation, but don't take anything they say about stats or whatever seriously. They want someone to win, and they win, and it doesn't need to be more than that.

Last edited:

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this casually, but I remember ages ago that I watched Cloud vs Link and it was absurd that Link ended up winning. One of their stipulations was the Cloud apparently can only use two Materia because it's bad for the planet and he needs to use the starting Buster Sword or some shit, which has absolutely no basis in the games and makes no sense. On top of that, they gave him the absolute worst Materia, like fire, instead of the utterly broken combinations anyone who's played the game knows you can make. And Link was an amalgamation so he got to use all his abilities across all the games, of course. I never watched that shit again and forgot about it, so I'm not surprised that their shill character beat Tifa.
That episode really brought out the sperg in me. My problem with that was the absurd claim that Link's shield could somehow block Cloud's sword. It's technically true that the shield's unbreakable, but it can't stop huge weapons like the Darknuts' giant fuck-off axes in Ocarina or their giant swords in Twilight. But it mostly cost Cloud the fight and I always thought that was stupid.

A Welsh Cake

Terminal case of Yellow Fever
kiwifarms.net
I don't like them because they are casual normie autism, true autistic gentlemen use this website https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki to know which non-existent character beats another non-existent character.

Just check the calculations and how seriously they take on the might of Popeye https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Popeye

He would defeat Yosemite Sam but loses against Discord from MLP apparently.
The link got me interested. So looking at categories I immediatley found Visual novels. Here's a recent comment from the Monster Girl Quest comment section that had me dying for 5 minutes.

perfect.png

I think I found my new hobby.

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
The link got me interested. So looking at categories I immediatley found Visual novels. Here's a recent comment from the Monster Girl Quest comment section that had me dying for 5 minutes.

View attachment 1025949

I think I found my new hobby.
Vs Battles wiki is the butt of every joke in any and all debating communities. By their very own nature said communities all hate each other and can't agree on anything, but they all can at least say that they're better than Vs Battles and probably be right as long as their userbase isn't just illiterate third worlders.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this casually, but I remember ages ago that I watched Cloud vs Link and it was absurd that Link ended up winning. One of their stipulations was the Cloud apparently can only use two Materia because it's bad for the planet and he needs to use the starting Buster Sword or some shit, which has absolutely no basis in the games and makes no sense. On top of that, they gave him the absolute worst Materia, like fire, instead of the utterly broken combinations anyone who's played the game knows you can make. And Link was an amalgamation so he got to use all his abilities across all the games, of course. I never watched that shit again and forgot about it, so I'm not surprised that their shill character beat Tifa.

I get that it's dumb fun, but considering how much people jerk this series off for its """research""" and since I'm autistic I had to throw my two cents in. They obviously put a lot of work into the actual fight and its animation, but don't take anything they say about stats or whatever seriously. They want someone to win, and they win, and it doesn't need to be more than that.
That episode really brought out the sperg in me. My problem with that was the absurd claim that Link's shield could somehow block Cloud's sword. It's technically true that the shield's unbreakable, but it can't stop huge weapons like the Darknuts' giant fuck-off axes in Ocarina or their giant swords in Twilight. But it mostly cost Cloud the fight and I always thought that was stupid.
Oh shit, I forgot about that fight. Jesus christ, talk about a shit show.

IIRC, they gave Cloud a ribbon, noted that it made him immune to status ailments, then had Link stun him with a boomerang. Can't fucking keep track of anything, can you guys? And the Link is able to flawlessly survive omnislash because of an unbreakable shield and z-targeting? What faggotry.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watching these...

Talk about false equivalencies for determining Might Guys strength. It's not quite a 1 : 1 : 1 translation when you have to say "Hes strong enough to damage Madara, who's stronger than base Naruto", especially when the ipso facto endpoint of that is comparing completely unrelated things. Naruto's mass amount of chakra has nothing to do with his base form not being able to beat Madara.

So much fake math.
New season. Sorry for getting this so late, haven’t been feeling too hot last couple of days.
Jesus christ the new art style looks like complete shit. At one point they talk about the amount of energy it would take for Static to melt a giant ice block. It's been a long ass time since I did any electrical equations, but I'm positive this entire point is wrong. Altogether a really weak vs comparison on two "electrical" heroes.

Tags
None