Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

The hell’s mickey gonna do???
I think at Micky Casts Stop at least once and I swear he casts Ultima in KH3

Palpatine vs Xenahort.
That is because they have the same god damn powers, I dunno how Yoda wins this one because every time Mickey has been playable or has participated in actual combat in KH he has been the most powerful character in the series by a landslide, except for maybe Donald who is the most powerful Mortal Mage in Square Enix Existence, and one of two SE beings to cast Zetta-Flare...and the other instance of it was when FF14's launch existence was being completely wiped clean in ARR.

Kingdom Hearts is fucking insane.

Last edited:

The Professional

You goddamn bastitch!
kiwifarms.net
I think at Micky Casts Stop at least once and I swear he casts Ultima in KH3

That is because they have the same god damn powers, I dunno how Yoda wins this one because every time Mickey has been playable or has participated in actual combat in KH he has been the most powerful character in the series by a landslide, except for maybe Donald who is the most powerful Mortal Mage in Square Enix Existence, and one of two SE beings to cast Zetta-Flare...and the other instance of it was when FF14's launch existence was being completely wiped clean in ARR.

I nearly forgot that Donald, only be sheer virtue of him having a great magical mastery, doesn’t erase the fucking universe. I laugh every time I think of it. First time I played and heard the swell before he screamed “ZETTAFLARE!” I lost my shit and held my sides for 10 minutes.

Oh yeah, Mickey I know has used Stopza.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is...when I’ve seen people bring up Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts, normally I’ve seen Palpatine vs Xenahort.

That is because they have the same god damn powers
Yeah, except didn't they make Xenahort literally immortal? He dies, becomes a shadow and nobody, and when they die they reform the human who can just split again.
Understatement.

Yeah, except didn't they make Xenahort literally immortal? He dies, becomes a shadow and nobody, and when they die they reform the human who can just split again.
I think his Heartless/Nobody split was a one time thing, its not something he could do if Big Daddy Sheev zaps him forever.

Really any KH vs Jedi fight will really depend on what bullshit the Jedi has in the EU because KH characters will utterly destroy any Movie based Jedi.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I think his Heartless/Nobody split was a one time thing, its not something he could do if Big Daddy Sheev zaps him forever.
It's hard to tell thanks to the metric shit ton of homework required to understand what the fuck is going on at any point.

I've always just shut the brain off and enjoyed the silly roller coaster.