Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net

The preview for season 8 has been uploaded. For those of you that don't feel like watching it:

• Batman vs Iron Man is a mix of 2D and hand drawn. On one hand, this is Batman's fourth episode and they're still using sprites for him, but at least the hand drawn stuff gives us something new to look at.
  • The upcoming combatants include Korra, Oni from Street Fighter, and Alucard from Hellsing
  • It ends with a preview for Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage, which is going to be hand drawn and serves as the 150th episode.

The preview for season 8 has been uploaded. For those of you that don't feel like watching it:

• Batman vs Iron Man is a mix of 2D and hand drawn. On one hand, this is Batman's fourth episode and they're still using sprites for him, but at least the hand drawn stuff gives us something new to look at.
  • The upcoming combatants include Korra, Oni from Street Fighter, and Alucard from Hellsing
  • It ends with a preview for Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage, which is going to be hand drawn and serves as the 150th episode.
Also, at :36 you got Aizen from Bleach, and at the start you have the two statues from the final battle from Naruto. So it looks like he's fighting Madara.

We got Alucard, so he's fighting Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. IIRC, they said it was gonna happen years ago, and expect that to be around Halloween.

If we have Korra, I've heard of two people for her: Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son. Or Rey from the Star Wars sequels.

We're back, baby. And thank you, @Hooligan Handgun for helping to update this thread when I miss something.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about either, but I am going to bet goku black will win just to please the Dragon ball fans (though Reverse Flash would be funnier )

Yukari Yakumo

Be exceptional, do drugs and shit, praise DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about either, but I am going to bet goku black will win just to please the Dragon ball fans (though Reverse Flash would be funnier )
REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME SUPERMAN BEAT GOKU? THE ONE THAT PISSED OFF DRAGONBALL FANS? IT WAS ME, BARRY. I MADE IT GO BY SO FAST YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT DEATH BATTLE WAS BULLSHIT THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE TYPING ANGRY COMMENTS.
1632334029852.png

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME SUPERMAN BEAT GOKU? THE ONE THAT PISSED OFF DRAGONBALL FANS? IT WAS ME, BARRY. I MADE IT GO BY SO FAST YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT DEATH BATTLE WAS BULLSHIT THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE TYPING ANGRY COMMENTS.
View attachment 2559885
And do you remember the second round? Guess who was responsible for that one, Barry? I was. I made sure everyone was hyped up for the rematch, just so I could enjoy the disappointment they’d feel when Goku lost again!

Last edited:

Resident Evil

kiwifarms.net
I just realized Zamasu might win. Thawns whole deal is time, but Goku Black has a time ring. He can't be effected by time altering events and attacks. which, when you go that fast is inevitable. but if he goes any slower, thawn gets clapped.

I'm curious to see how they handle zamasu and goku black being immortal.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I just realized Zamasu might win. Thawns whole deal is time, but Goku Black has a time ring. He can't be effected by time altering events and attacks. which, when you go that fast is inevitable. but if he goes any slower, thawn gets clapped.

I'm curious to see how they handle zamasu and goku black being immortal.
Thawne wins because he uses speedforce to send Goku Black to a period of time where life no longer exists... or some stupid shit like that.