Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
Probably because its the worst DB of the season if I’m being honest. Not the worst one of all time granted but its sadly pretty shit.
It sucks to hear that considering how much the guys behind the show hyped it up. I mean, it clearly wasn’t going to live up to that hype, but I didn’t expect it to get as much blowback as it did.

Is it worse than Blake vs Mikasa, though?

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this whole battle from some in joke among the DB community?
It’s been one for the longest time, but most of the sites I’m on seemed to be disgusted when the episode was announced. This was mainly because the guys there felt it would be disrespectful since Randy Savage died in real life, Death Battle would presumably be treating him like a joke character, and there was a chance he’d wind up dying in the episode.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
It’s been one for the longest time, but most of the sites I’m on seemed to be disgusted when the episode was announced. This was mainly because the guys there felt it would be disrespectful since Randy Savage died in real life, Death Battle would presumably be treating him like a joke character, and there was a chance he’d wind up dying in the episode.
Makes sense, but from what I've seen, they also bring up how he was in Slim Jim commercials.

And now, having seen the episode: well, it was different. At least the "Boomstick Dad" thing may be done with now.

Last edited:

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net

Literally, I have no idea who's supposed to win this Death Battle. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's has powers that work on such fundamentally specific and air-tight rulesets that they either come off as blatantly overpowered and stretching the concept of what said power is even supposed to be to begin with, or are hopelessly limited that under many circumstances the only way they work is in the context of the setting.

Meanwhile Alucard has a wide net to cast as far as his own abilities and can't even be feasibly killed anyways, the only way I can imagine him losing to Dio is if they really stretch the limit of his Time powers.

Dr. Pasquale

Harvard PhD
kiwifarms.net
DIO has vampire powers and can stop time, Alucard has super vampire powers and can summon armies.

The only way Dio would have a chance is if they put the World Over Heaven stuff in there, which was only shown in a game and could only be achieved through very specific circumstances.

I mean, in Part 3 Dio was defeated by a very strong punch that blew him up. If you punched Alucard like that he would simply laugh and eat you alive with a giant hell hound.

Executive Petrel

kiwifarms.net
This is basically what autistics do in the YouTube comment section for free.
"Mewtu can easily defeat Goku REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
They should hire some of them to make it actually fun to watch.