Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Now on a non Dio v Alucard note. Really. Fucking Korra vs Storm is next? Thats a complete and utter shitstomp for Storm. Korra vs Rey would have been the better match. Mary Sue vs Mary Sue.
Their going to have to pull a bunch of shenanigans for Korra to not get curbstomped. I'm thinking "well, she's the avatar, literally the best bender in the world, so she probably could do all that air bending shit that one villain did"

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net

I’m betting that for the verdict, they’ll claim Korra has better experience in the Avatar state and more versatile options with bending, but Storm had everything else.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this channel like 8 years ago, it still exists?

TheClorax

kiwifarms.net
Was over on 4chan and someone posted the fight already.
A0D2928B-F70A-4EE6-B946-A367ABBF2588.jpeg

Storm won, to no one’s surprise.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Again, Storm was selected over Rey and Delsin Rowe.

And since the verdict has been shared here, I don’t feel too bad over showing what’s next.

View attachment 2739717
See, now that's a fight where I can legitimately see arguments for either side winning, but I'd still place bets on Aizen.

Last edited:

TheClorax

kiwifarms.net
Again, Storm was selected over Rey and Delsin Rowe.
Apparently it was because they wanted to avoid the spite/hatedoms both characters have and end up with annoying comments of ‘can’t this be a double KO?’ or ‘they both suck lol’
E53030C0-29D7-4E07-A6B9-4D28F6840664.png

They purposefully avoided the more popular matchup, yet were completely fine just feeding Korra to a fight that she was clearly completely outmatched for. Hell, Wiz full up says Storm beats Korra on all fronts (yet still says the fight ‘wasn’t straightforward’ lol).
Imagine if they refuse to do Korra v Rey, but then the next season are completely fine with doing Kylo Ren vs Edelgard.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Apparently it was because they wanted to avoid the spite/hatedoms both characters have and end up with annoying comments of ‘can’t this be a double KO?’ or ‘they both suck lol’
View attachment 2741060
They purposefully avoided the more popular matchup, yet were completely fine just feeding Korra to a fight that she was clearly completely outmatched for. Hell, Wiz full up says Storm beats Korra on all fronts (yet still says the fight ‘wasn’t straightforward’ lol).
Imagine if they refuse to do Korra v Rey, but then the next season are completely fine with doing Kylo Ren vs Edelgard.
I’d say something like “if they didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have standards at all” (because gender), but apparently, the DB crew and the fans of DB are filled with pansies.

And this is the 10 year anniversary season too. Not only was Rey right there, you could have used Delsin if Rey didn’t have a lot to work with compared to Korra. How does one miss the mark this badly?

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I’d say something like “if they didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have standards at all” (because gender), but apparently, the DB crew and the fans of DB are filled with pansies.
What are you talking about? Only the biggest of Chad's cry whenever a presidential debate involves Trump or someone gives a speech on the importance of wahmen